to blue skies and blue waters! we are a 18+ (adults only) character aged, multi app, no word count island resort site located on kala island, a fictional hawaiian island. we are so happy you are reading this and hope you will join the site. there is a lot of fun to be had here on kala island. please remember to register as the following example andrea opal hart in all lowercase letters.

02/18/2012 - new forum up, event postponed and semi-ban on females over. read the details here

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Nocturnal Sea Directory

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

closed||topic||

interview app
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 01:55 AM

twenty-three, manager, kara
Group Icon

Group: resort staff ,
Member No.: 1

first middle last

member group - age - occupation - face claim

hello there, name. do you have time for a little interview?

answer here.

well iím glad. where were you born, name? who are your parents? is there any other family we should know about?

answer here.

are you close to your family?

answer here.

so, name, do you have any nicknames? if so what are they? which ones do you prefer?

answer here.

what do you do for a living?

answer here.

how did you hear about kala island and the anakalia resort and spa?

answer here.

what are five things you like?

answer here.

what are five things you dislike?

answer here.

what is your relationship status? are you single, married, seeing someone, engaged?

answer here.

what are some of your personality traits?

answer here.

hi my name is name/alias. i am age and i have been roleplaying for # years. my contact information is list them all.
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 01:56 AM

twenty-three, manager, kara
Group Icon

Group: resort staff ,
Member No.: 1

entertianment staff - 6D351A, other staff - CD7F32, recreation staff - 964B00, regular guests - 800020, resort residents - CC5500, resort staff - 8A3324, spa staff - 592720, vip guests - B31B1B

when you post your app, please do the following.

title: last name, first middle (in all lowercase)
description: age, member group, playby

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width:420px; height:500px; background-color:#FFEBCD; border-left:solid 15px #5748A3; border-right: solid 15px #D5CDFF;"><div style="width:420px; height:500px; border-left: solid 15px #5748A3; border-right: solid 15px #D5CDFF;"><span style="color:#member group colour; text-shadow: #000000 1px 1px 1px; font-face:times new roman; font-size: 25px;"><i><b>first middle last</b></i></span><div style="width:400px; height:200px; background-image: url(http://i53.tinypic.com/r2429h.jpg); -moz-border-radius: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px;"></div><br>
<marquee><i><b>member group - age - occupation - face claim</marquee><br><br>

<div style="width:350px;  height:200px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify;"><b>hello there, name.  do you have time for a little interview?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>well iím glad.  where were you born, name?  who are your parents?  is there any other family we should know about?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>are you close to your family?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>so, name, do you have any nicknames?  if so what are they?  which ones do you prefer?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>what do you do for a living?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>how did you hear about kala island and the anakalia resort and spa?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>what are five things you like?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>what are five things you dislike?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>what is your relationship status?  are you single, married, seeing someone, engaged?</b><br><br>

answer here.<br><br>

<b>what are some of your personality traits?</b><br><br>

answer here.</div><br><br>

<div style="width:350px; text-align:justify;">hi my name is [color=#C2A06D]<b>name/alias</b>[/color].  i am [color=#C2A06D]<b>age</b>[/color] and i have been roleplaying for [color=#C2A06D]<b>#</b>[/color] years.  my contact information is [color=#C2A06D]<b>list them all</b>[/color].</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

options closed||topic||

island flowers was made exclusively for bsbw by kara

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7580 seconds | Archive