to blue skies and blue waters! we are a 18+ (adults only) character aged, multi app, no word count island resort site located on kala island, a fictional hawaiian island. we are so happy you are reading this and hope you will join the site. there is a lot of fun to be had here on kala island. please remember to register as the following example andrea opal hart in all lowercase letters.

02/18/2012 - new forum up, event postponed and semi-ban on females over. read the details here

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Nocturnal Sea Directory

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

reply||topic||

island adventures ,, chace crawford & leighton meester
kailani anela lane
Posted: May 28 2011, 07:07 PM

twenty-four, surf instructor, kara
Group Icon

Group: recreation staff ,
Member No.: 16

---- ---- last - 24 - some kind of staff - best friend - leighton meester
---- ---- last name - 25 - guest/vip guest - love interest - chace crawford

kai and leighton meester have always known each other. when kai decided to give up pro surfing and settle down somewhere leighton decided to come to kala island with her. anyway other than the info above and the fact that they have always known each other leighton is completely up to you. also i was thinking she was like the sister that kalani never had, so no stealing of the love interest. (:

chace has been coming to the resort for as long as it's existed and fell for kailani the first time he saw her. kai fell for him as well but because he's a guest and she works at the resort she hasn't done anything about her feelings. chace has always wanted to ask her out but has never been able to so this time when he comes to stay at the resort he takes surfing lessons from kailani and yah i was thinking the plot would kind of be like blue crush...without kai getting fired or any of that kind of stuff.
^^^
fiona teagan chase
Posted: Sep 14 2011, 10:57 PM

Unregistered

i'll take leighton off your hands. this will be her. once she gets sorted.
^^^
kailani anela lane
Posted: Sep 14 2011, 11:36 PM

Group Icon

yay! kai will be happy to finally have her best friend around. hehe. i can't wait to read the app and everything.
^^^
fiona teagan chase
Posted: Sep 14 2011, 11:41 PM

Unregistered

is there anything specific that i should be aware of while i'm writing her? anything that isn't in the app?
^^^
kailani anela lane
Posted: Sep 14 2011, 11:53 PM

Group Icon

nope, at least not that i can think of. smile.gif
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options reply||topic||

island flowers was made exclusively for bsbw by kara

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3272 seconds | Archive