to blue skies and blue waters! we are a 18+ (adults only) character aged, multi app, no word count island resort site located on kala island, a fictional hawaiian island. we are so happy you are reading this and hope you will join the site. there is a lot of fun to be had here on kala island. please remember to register as the following example andrea opal hart in all lowercase letters.

02/18/2012 - new forum up, event postponed and semi-ban on females over. read the details here

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Nocturnal Sea Directory

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

reply||topic||

like family ,, abb, aa, al, aol & open pbs
isabel natalia sexton
Posted: Apr 26 2011, 06:20 AM

twenty-seven, event coordinator, kara
Group Icon

Group: other staff ,
Member No.: 9

---- ---- sexton - 27 - some kind of staff - ana beatriz barros
cristina ---- sexton - 48 - resort resident - open pb (suggestion: salma hayek or maria canals-barrera)
jameson ---- sexton - 51 - resort resident - open pb (suggestion: david caruso, is italian-american)
---- ---- last - 27 - some kind of staff - best friend - alessandra ambrosio
---- ---- last - 27 - some kind of staff - best friend - adriana lima

okay so i am requesting isa's family. i realize that it's probably not a regular thing to make ana beatriz barros a twin but that's what i'm doing. isa's twin is up to you but like isa i would like if she had a spanish first name and a italian middle name. although ana is completely up to you she has to be the complete opposite of isabel as well as her best friend. ana would have been there for isa though the picture scandal and everything. so would her parents. you see the sexton family has always been a close one. although cristina and jameson are completely up to you i really would like it if you kept their names. however their middle names are up to you. although cristina's should be spanish since she is completely mexican. and although jameson was born and raised in los angeles, california his mother is italian and i think it would be cool if he had an italian middle name like his daughters do.

i am also requesting isa's two bestfriends since forever. isa has always known them and always been best friends with adriana and alessandra. they decided to come to kala island with isa and her family because they couldn't stand the way their friend was being treated after the picture scandal. ale and adri are compeletely up to you outside of what is mentioned here. and there really isn't any kind of plot, i just figured it would be nice to have them.

---- ---- last - 32 - some kind of staff - alex o'loughlin

last but not least i am requesting a love interest for isa in the form of alex o'loughlin aka steve mcgarret from hawaii five-o. he should be five years older than isabel and have no idea of what has happened in her past. he will find out though and how he reacts is up to you although i was thinking they'd be finals. ever since isabel showed up on the island alex had been attracted to her. they have this thing going on where they are together but not since isa doesn't do relationships, however he wishes she did because he's pretty much in love with her. he can see himself married to her. the problem is she won't even talk about making their relationship more than it is. eventually she will though and that will be that. but then he will find out about the issue with the pictures somehow and that could cause some problems for them. hehe. but they will work through them.
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

options reply||topic||

island flowers was made exclusively for bsbw by kara

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1029 seconds | Archive