to blue skies and blue waters! we are a 18+ (adults only) character aged, multi app, no word count island resort site located on kala island, a fictional hawaiian island. we are so happy you are reading this and hope you will join the site. there is a lot of fun to be had here on kala island. please remember to register as the following example andrea opal hart in all lowercase letters.

02/18/2012 - new forum up, event postponed and semi-ban on females over. read the details here

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Nocturnal Sea Directory

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

closed||topic||

anderson, micah skyler, 23, vip guest, garrett hedlund
micah skyler anderson
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 06:34 AM

twenty-three pro surfer, des
Group Icon

Group: inactive
Member No.: 71

micah skyler anderson

vip guest - 23 - professional surfer - garrett hedlund

hello there, micah. do you have time for a little interview?

of course! i was just doing my morning workout before i head out to the ocean for the day, but I have time to talk.

well iím glad. where were you born, micah? who are your parents? is there any other family we should know about?

i was actually born and raised in melbourne, australia. though i moved to america when i was fifteen because of my father's business. i then grew up in huntington beach, california. my parents are alexander anderson and samantha anderson(nee lexington) my father works for a marketing company and my mother is an art teacher. as for other family members, there's my uncle shane and aunt alexis back in australia as well as my younger brother logan.

are you close to your family?

yes, i am very close to my family. though they are still in california while i'm at the resort, i keep in contact with them often.

so, micah, do you have any nicknames? if so what are they? which ones do you prefer?

as far as nicknames go, i really don't have any. if anything i tend to go by just micah. though i allow those who are truly close to me to call me skyler. though that is pretty rare. anything else you can think of that's not embarrassing works too.

what do you do for a living?

well i am a pro surfer. i've been surfing since i was thirteen and it just evolved from there, even after i moved to america.

how did you hear about kala island and the anakalia resort and spa?

well it was actually through my parents and manager. they thought i needed some time off from competition, so they looked up some resorts and thought this place was perfect. I agree, this place is truly paradise.

what are five things you like?

surfing, the sun, women, some alcohol, parties, running

what are five things you dislike?

pushy people, arrogance, cold weather, clingy people, close spaces.

what is your relationship status? are you single, married, seeing someone, engaged?

well for now i am completely unattached. meaning i am single but that doesn't mean i'm not looking.

what are some of your personality traits?

well i'd describe myself as laid back, carefree, outgoing, stubborn, and maybe a bit on the competitive side when it comes to surfing.

hi my name is des. i am 20 and i have been roleplaying for 8 years. my contact information is pm, email, msn(ask first).
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

options closed||topic||

island flowers was made exclusively for bsbw by kara

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0929 seconds | Archive