Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Because We Are Young. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Canon Hubby Needed!
holly renee weaver
Posted: Dec 28 2010, 11:00 AM

Group Icon

Group: Faculty
Member No.: 11

--- --- quade ,

Ever story needs an antagonist, and for Holly Weaver and Gabe Quade, this is it! Mr. Weaver is a canon character, and Holly's husband. They don't have a very good relationship, which we kinda get after Holly cheats on him with one of her students. So to complete the little cast of the sub plot 'What's a Poor Girl to Do?' we need this guy. He's not very happy about having his wife going around his back with a student (he just found out), even though Holly suspects him of cheating far before she did and he never pays any attention to her anyway.

You can find out more about him from the sub plot and the canon list.

If you take him I will love you forever and always, and I will make you a cooookie pie =D

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

SKINNED BY MATTI OF CAUTION 2.0.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1223 seconds | Archive