Skin created by DT. And Ghetto Musick. Find more skins at IFlimits.
 · Board Rules · Portal  Help      Search      Members      Calendar

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to BC3Anime (nipaa~). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Amandar's Bday, I has a bday soon
Kimichou
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 10:37 AM

Former President/Founder: She who is a Disney addict

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yea, my birthday is soon. I am turning the big 21...WH000! I want to celebrate with friends but don't know when or how.

Would Friday Oct 24th work for anyone? At night obviously. I would celebrate the day of my birthday (Tues the 28th) but I am at school and that's about an hour away from Philly, boo lol.
Magusman
Posted: Oct 13 2008, 03:42 PM

Former El Presidente~

Member No.: 4

Um, dinner and hijinks? A good central spot for a modestly priced meal is a good start.
Kimichou
Posted: Oct 14 2008, 10:50 PM

Former President/Founder: She who is a Disney addict

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Magusman @ Oct 13 2008, 03:42 PM)
Um, dinner and hijinks? A good central spot for a modestly priced meal is a good start.

I was trying to think of a place that would work for all. The Pub? LOL.

If the 24th doesn't work...Halloween? I would do the actual day of my bday but I have class til 11, work study til 2 (but could switch hours) but its about 1hr, 16 min drive to Bucks from here =(.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5653 seconds | Archive