Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to asphyxiated ;. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

your final year ;

Harry Potter was born in the year 1980, but that's not where we want to be. No, let's go back further. Here is where we want to be. It's March of the year 1978, dolls. The infamous Marauders are in their seventh & final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry; the first war against the Dark Lord is about to begin. The Hogwarts students are joined by some guests this year. What role will you play & where will you end up? It's all in your hands now.

maria the toast.

dean the butter.

character
of the
moment

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK
bio. plot.

tosser
of the
moment

BERTRAM BENNETT AUBREY
bio. plot.

of the
moment

"Do you swallow
or spit?"

by FELAN HALE GREYBACK
to ALICE MARY-ANN EDGECOMB

the
C-BOX

0180 • gryffindor
0165 • ravenclaw
0020 • hufflepuff
0235 • slytherin
0050 • beauxbatons
0010 • durmstrang

the
AFFILIATES

roll the
CREDITS
skin coded by dean.
side bar graphics by maria.
photos from foto decadent.
explanations of locations by HP-lexicon.org & Wikipedia.
topbanner by maria.
sub-plots & canons by the admin & respective members.
canons & locations & story belong to j.k. rowling.
practically everything on here was made or thought of by us. do not think about taking any of it without permission.
you will suffer greatly if you do. c:

A T O A S T & B U T T E R P R O D U C T i O N ;
asphyxiated is currently accepting
canons only.
important canons needed: rabastan lestrange. james potter. remus lupin.
peter pettigrew. chamois renaud. aimee savage. evan rosier.
please be sure to sign up using the correct format.
LASTNAME, firstname

add reply; new topic; new poll;

»» NEGATIVE.s p a c e_, regulus 'the little king' black
BLACK, regulus
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 01:29 AM

_little.black.starlight;;
Group Icon

Group: slytherin.
Member No.: 24

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK
there's no risk that you're not taking
not a mountain that's too high

user posted image

- 15 but definitely doesn't act it
- He's the good little Black
- Proud to be Toujours Pur
- Loves his Quidditch
- Used to being overshadowed
- Arranged to become a Death Eater
- Doesn't know he's gonna die in a year
- He'll tug at your heartstrings
- You know you all love him

Name Colours
xlion
xsnake
xeagle
xbadger
xdurmstrang
xbeauxbatons

HANG 'EM HIGH&FRIENDS
    »{we will capture you in open arms, when you're tired and alone}_partners in crime [0/2]*
    »{this could be your home when you're all alone, tired and desperate}_best friends [0/3]
    »{i'll speak in riddles so you can understand, i'll draw in pencil so you can trace with pen}_good friends
    »{it's true my words are contrived, i tell lies just to get into your mind, i'm as fake as a widow's smile}_friends
    »{i'm sorry i forgot your name, but this is the first time i've played this game}_acquaintances
GIVE 'EM HELL, KID&ENEMIES
    »{would you kill me in my sleep, lay still like the dead, from the razor to the rosary}_nemesis [0/2]*
    »{drinking by the mausoleum door, and they found you on the bathroom floor}_hate [1/3]
    »{singing songs that make you slit your wrists, it isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun}_irritant
    »{to wage this war against your faith in me, your life...will never be the same}_annoying
    »{but baby when they knock you down and out, it's where you oughta stay}_love/hate
    »{i kept my word when i swore that i would let you down}_ex-friend
DEMOLITION LOVERS&ROMANCES
    »{i would drive on to the end with you, a liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full}_final[0/1]*
    »{and i feel like there's nothing left to do, but prove myself to you and we'll keep it running}_future[0/3]*
    »{the fire licks my lips, and pulls me close against her hips, this town will go down in flames}_current[0/1]*
    »{and my bed's filled with black roses to show that our love is through}_past[0/2]*
    »{black is the kiss, the touch of the serpent son, it ain't the mark or the scar that makes you one}_lust
    »{i feel the city breathe at night, beneath the stars and neon lights}_flirt
    »{take me to a hotel room and tie me to the bed of my mistakes, kiss me like i wanted this}_crush**
    »{and i'll give blood to your dry veins, we do this for the passion and not for the fashion or fame}_mutual crush
    »{take me to a hotel room and tie me to the bed of my mistakes, kiss me like i paid for this}_fling/o.n.s

AND SINCE FORGOTTEN&MISC
    »{i've got something to say about the last 12 months i've lived, i'm not the same kid i was}_sibling (1/1)
    »{i start the countdown backwards from ten, when I reach one my family name will end}_cousin (0/3)
    »{i waited for the light to come, to change my life, to change my life, but i am blind, my faith is gone}_other
MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE&THE FORM

CODE
[b]famous last words:[/b]  [name here]
[b]seasons wither:[/b]   [age/year here]
[b]house of wolves:[/b]  [house here]
[b]to a friend:[/b]   [categories here]
[b]everyday combat:[/b]  [reasons here]
[b]apocalypse please:[/b]  [thread/plot idea]

* please pm me
    **please state who is crushing on whom
    _i'm up for most things .... feel free to PM me!
    _layout © keira
    _colour codes © laura from the bravery
    _lyrics © senses fail & my chemical romance
    _song titles © machine head, lostprophets, my chemical romance, muse, alexisonfire
    _if i post in yours, please post in mine.
    _if you post in mine, i shall post in yours ... eventually.
BLACK, regulus
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 01:32 AM

Group Icon

drunks lovers sinners & saints

S I R I U S . B L A C K
VII - XY
»{i've got something to say about the last 12 months i've lived, i'm not the same kid i was}_sibling
»{to wage this war against your faith in me, your life...will never be the same}_annoying
»{but baby when they knock you down and out, it's where you oughta stay}_love/hate
»{drinking by the mausoleum door, and they found you on the bathroom floor}_hate (in public)
»{i'll speak in riddles so you can understand, i'll draw in pencil so you can trace with pen}_good friends (in private)
- - -
"First time I laid eyes on dear Reggie, he was a bundle in the crib next to me. I was very curious of this new little baby wrapped in a billion blue blankets, staring up at me and cooing. I was only two, so I didn't know much about who he was or where he came from, but I knew that he was closer to me than I thought. We grew up in the same crib and in the same room for our first few years, getting as close as two brothers can. It was obvious from the start that we were quite the mischievous troublemakers when we would run around the house, knocking things off of shelves, pulling the cat's tail, purposefully misplacing mother's jewelry, and all that fun stuff. We could not have been closer, even though we would have our fall outs as any other pair of siblings would.

Then everything changed once I left for Hogwarts when I turned eleven. I went there without knowing that my life would change dramatically from my first day on. I was sorted into Gryffindor and couldn't be happier. I didn't know much about the fact that my parents would have much preferred me in Slytherin, so I boasted happily to everyone of my placement in the house. Once word got back to our home, my parents went ballistic. My mother immediately began to train Regulus to be the perfect little boy to make his parents proud, shoving into his head that he should be in Slytherin and do his family good. A bunch of bullshit in my opinion, forcing their youngest son to change and turn him against me. Since then, I became the outcast of the family and the 'let down'. I couldn't care at all, except for the fact that Regulus began to act differently around me.

When Reggie came to Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin, that just meant that there was no way we could be civil to each other in public. You see...Regulus did change his thoughts about me, but we still remained good friends, just not in public. When amongst our friends,we would bicker and fight, throwing insults back and forth. However, when we would be alone, it was as if nothing had ever changed between us. Sure, Reggie annoys the shit out of me when he acts like a little arrogant bastard with his little friends, but I still would take a hex for him. He is my little brother and he is the only one in our family, except for Andromeda, who hasn't changed his thoughts about me too much. I'll continue to be protective over him, even though I may not always show it."

E M M E L I N E . V A N C E
VI - XX
»{it's true my words are contrived, i tell lies just to get into your mind, i'm as fake as a widow's smile}_friends
»{take me to a hotel room and tie me to the bed of my mistakes, kiss me like i wanted this}_future crush on Reg
»{and i'll give blood to your dry veins, we do this for the passion and not for the fashion or fame}_future mutual crush
»{take me to a hotel room and tie me to the bed of my mistakes, kiss me like i paid for this}_future fling
- - -
"Where to begin? First off, I was never too obsessed with the Black family. I knew Sirius was one hell of a manwhore and I had heard the name "Regulus Black" on the lips of many Slytherins. I try not to buy into the whole house stereotype but honestly, the majority of Slytherins I've met are simply foul. And while Sirius had his days where he could be kind and generous, I slipped up and assumed his younger brother didn't even possess such kindness. As the years went by, I'd heard others comment that he wasn't half bad and while my meaningless grudge started to lift , I really didn't care enough to give Regulus the benefit of a doubt. Towards the end of last year, Fate was having her own little cruel private joke and wondered to herself, "Gee, how many times can we make Emmeline smack into Regulus over the course of a week?" The answer? Ten. Yes, ten. I'm not kidding. At first he was kind and apologetic, but after the third time the question "Are you stalking me?" arose many different times in many different ways and every time we talked with each other a little longer. After that week, we became a weird form of friends. However, after that week I also learned that Reg was one of the few people who could get on my nerves so easily. It would be the little things he would say that would send me up in a flurry. I swear, sometimes I just want to eviscerate the boy. All in all, I suppose he's not too bad."

A D I L A D E . S M I T H
V - XX
»{i'll speak in riddles so you can understand, i'll draw in pencil so you can trace with pen}_good friends
- - -
“I don’t hate Regulus. And hey, how many people can I say that about? I actually do kind of like him a lot, not romantically of course. Oh my god, please, he’s so not… my type. See, if I didn’t like him I would have said that he wasn’t good enough, and though… lets face it. Anyway, he is kind of the type of person that you would think I would have a problem with because he’s all partying and like… drinking and you know engadging in activities like that, and personally I find them to be… well I don’t those sort of sordid affairs. But he’s not a bad person, I don’t feel nearly as anxious as I do around some of the other boys at this school. We’re not best friends, but we’re pretty good friends I think. And I’m not one to go around thinking everyone is my friend…”

BLACK, sirius
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 12:13 AM

i'M AN UNCLeAN LiBERTiNE •
Group Icon

Group: gryffindor;
Member No.: 3

famous last words: Sirius Black
seasons wither: 17/7th year
house of wolves: Gryffindor
to a friend: »{i've got something to say about the last 12 months i've lived, i'm not the same kid i was}_sibling
»{i'll speak in riddles so you can understand, i'll draw in pencil so you can trace with pen}_good friends (private)
»{drinking by the mausoleum door, and they found you on the bathroom floor}_hate (public)
everyday combat: "First time I laid eyes on dear Reggie, he was a bundle in the crib next to me. I was very curious of this new little baby wrapped in a billion blue blankets, staring up at me and cooing. I was only two, so I didn't know much about who he was or where he came from, but I knew that he was closer to me than I thought. We grew up in the same crib and in the same room for our first few years, getting as close as two brothers can. It was obvious from the start that we were quite the mischievous troublemakers when we would run around the house, knocking things off of shelves, pulling the cat's tail, purposefully misplacing mother's jewelry, and all that fun stuff. We could not have been closer, even though we would have our fall outs as any other pair of siblings would.

Then everything changed once I left for Hogwarts when I turned eleven. I went there without knowing that my life would change dramatically from my first day on. I was sorted into Gryffindor and couldn't be happier. I didn't know much about the fact that my parents would have much preferred me in Slytherin, so I boasted happily to everyone of my placement in the house. Once word got back to our home, my parents went ballistic. My mother immediately began to train Regulus to be the perfect little boy to make his parents proud, shoving into his head that he should be in Slytherin and do his family good. A bunch of bullshit in my opinion, forcing their youngest son to change and turn him against me. Since then, I became the outcast of the family and the 'let down'. I couldn't care at all, except for the fact that Regulus began to act differently around me.

When Reggie came to Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin, that just meant that there was no way we could be civil to each other in public. You see...Regulus did change his thoughts about me, but we still remained good friends, just not in public. When amongst our friends,we would bicker and fight, throwing insults back and forth. However, when we would be alone, it was as if nothing had ever changed between us. Sure, Reggie annoys the shit out of me when he acts like a little arrogant bastard with his little friends, but I still would take a hex for him. He is my little brother and he is the only one in our family, except for Andromeda, who hasn't changed his thoughts about me too much. I'll continue to be protective over him, even though I may not always show it."
apocalypse please: chh you already know it!
VANCE, emmeline
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 02:32 AM

Unregistered

famous last words: Emmeline Vance.
seasons wither: sixteen / sixth year
house of wolves: Ravenclaw.
to a friend:
    && later a future crush, maybe either a future fling or relationship? your piiick. c:
everyday combat:
    "Where to begin? First off, I was never too obsessed with the Black family. I knew Sirius was one hell of a manwhore and I had heard the name "Regulus Black" on the lips of many Slytherins. I try not to buy into the whole house stereotype but honestly, the majority of Slytherins I've met are simply foul. And while Sirius had his days where he could be kind and generous, I slipped up and assumed his younger brother didn't even possess such kindness. As the years went by, I'd heard others comment that he wasn't half bad and while my meaningless grudge started to lift , I really didn't care enough to give Regulus the benefit of a doubt. Towards the end of last year, Fate was having her own little cruel private joke and wondered to herself, "Gee, how many times can we make Emmeline smack into Regulus over the course of a week?" The answer? Ten. Yes, ten. I'm not kidding. At first he was kind and apologetic, but after the third time the question "Are you stalking me?" arose many different times in many different ways and every time we talked with each other a little longer. After that week, we became a weird form of friends. However, after that week I also learned that Reg was one of the few people who could get on my nerves so easily. It would be the little things he would say that would send me up in a flurry. I swear, sometimes I just want to eviscerate the boy. All in all, I suppose he's not too bad."

apocalypse please: we're plotting MACHINES, baby. ^^
SMITH, adilade
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 04:31 AM

Unregistered

famous last words: Adilade Smith
seasons wither: 15/5th
house of wolves: Slytherin
to a friend:
everyday combat:
“I don’t hate Regulus. And hey, how many people can I say that about? I actually do kind of like him a lot, not romantically of course. Oh my god, please, he’s so not… my type. See, if I didn’t like him I would have said that he wasn’t good enough, and though… lets face it. Anyway, he is kind of the type of person that you would think I would have a problem with because he’s all partying and like… drinking and you know engadging in activities like that, and personally I find them to be… well I don’t those sort of sordid affairs. But he’s not a bad person, I don’t feel nearly as anxious as I do around some of the other boys at this school. We’re not best friends, but we’re pretty good friends I think. And I’m not one to go around thinking everyone is my friend…”
apocalypse please: I don’t really have any ideas. But we could thread.
BLACK, regulus
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 05:24 PM

Group Icon

U P D A T E D ! !

MACMILLAN, ashlynn
Posted: Dec 26 2007, 06:56 PM

Unregistered

famous last words: Ashlynn Macmillan
seasons wither: 17/7th
to a friend:
    »{black is the kiss, the touch of the serpent son, it ain't the mark or the scar that makes you one}_lust
    »{i feel the city breathe at night, beneath the stars and neon lights}_flirt
    »{take me to a hotel room and tie me to the bed of my mistakes, kiss me like i paid for this}_fling
everyday combat:
    “Regulus? Are we talking about… Regulus Black? Regulus Arcturus Black? Ok, now that I’m done saying his name. Yeah, I know little Reggie. Aw. Regulus. He’s so cute. Aw. What a little adorable fifth year. Reggie… Ok, and now that he’s probably fully pissed off I can totally move on. If I’m not mistaken I met Regulus back like… when I was a fourth year, that would be his… second. I knew him already since I’m awesome and I know everyone, but we didn’t actually talk till a year later. I remember it because I was in the library and that never happens, so it stuck out in my head. Anyway, I was looking around for something to read and he totally just shoved me out of his way. No, actually I dropped my book without knowing it and he gave it back to me. And I was all like, aw, and took it back.

We just started talking after that and like we got along pretty well. I think he tries to get on my nerves though, he’s doing in purposely, and that’s why I do it to him. He’s generally nice, but he can be an ass from time to time. I suppose I have that problem too, but still. I’m not him. Anyway, he’s kind of hot too. Which is kind of odd to be saying that, right? I mean… Aw my little Reggie, being hot? They grow up so fast. Sunrise, sunset! And besides that he’s fun to flirt with, I think the Blacks are pathological flirts, at lease Sirius and Reg are, I’ve never flirted with their cousins though so I don’t know. I’d do him. What? I didn’t say anything… So yeah, he’s good looking, and he’s rather fun to be around. But he’s kind of frustrating to talk to sometimes and I want to punch him in his face. So it’s strange. I do like him though, he’s a little cutie. Aw Reggie…”
apocalypse please: xD We should thread. Again I don’t really have any actually ideas. But you know. I’m sure something will occure to me eventually. If you have any ideas.
POTTER, james
Posted: Dec 27 2007, 05:19 PM

Unregistered

famous last words: James Potter
to a friend:
    »{singing songs that make you slit your wrists, it isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun}_irritant
everyday combat:
    Regulus Black? Yeah, he's my best mate's brother and I couldn't dislike him any more than I already do. First of all, he's a Slytherin and one of those pure-blood freaks, second he is into that whole Dark Arts junk, and last but not least, he's a plain old git. I don't openly curse him or throw insults at him like I do with Severus, but I still can't help but hate him. He's a part of the family that Sirius ran away from because he hated them so much. I just don't like the guy and nothing will ever change that."
apocalypse please: Uhm. We can thread if you want, but I don't have any plot ideas.
BLACK, regulus
Posted: Dec 27 2007, 09:38 PM

Group Icon

WILL.UPDATE
SOON!

im much too lazeh at the moment xD
GREYBACK, felan
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 01:57 AM

give me ROCK&ROLL;}
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

famous last words: felan hale greyback
seasons wither: sixteen & sixth year
house of wolves: s l y t h e r i n
to a friend:
  • »{i'll speak in riddles so you can understand, i'll draw in pencil so you can trace with pen}_good friends
everyday combat:
"I met Regulus Black in my third year at Hogwarts, when he was trying out for the quidditch team. Having already been on it for a year, I was somewhat more comfortable than the new players, and when he nearly collided with me I just laughed it off. When we got to talking, I decided he was a pretty good kid, and our relationship just got better from there. The slight age difference really doesn't affect much. Anyway, out on the pitch, I depend on him to catch the snitch, and in return I'll beat off the other seekers & beaters for him - though when it's just the two of us, we broom-race all the time. He usually wins ( but I've definitely given him a run for his money every now and then, eh? ). As friends, I think I could count on him to back me on most things; I like his company, and I'm fairly confident he doesn't mind me hanging around, either."
apocalypse please: hmm. my ideas generally suck. =D but if anything occurs to me, I'll let you know. x3
PODMORE, daniel
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 08:48 AM

Unregistered

famous last words: Daniel Podmore
to a friend: »{i'm sorry i forgot your name, but this is the first time i've played this game}_acquaintances
»{take me to a hotel room and tie me to the bed of my mistakes, kiss me like i wanted this}_crush on Reg
everyday combat: " Regulus? What about him? Do I like him? Eh, he's ok i guess. You've seen me staring at him? So how on earth do you know what I do in my free time? You must be a peeping tom or something. Do I have a thing for him? Wha-n-why-oh I- stop asking me such stupid questions!! Alright you want the truth? Yes I like him. I mean I LIKE him! He seems so...innocent. I'm not some kind of pervert that gets off on innocent people. I just think Regulus is....endearing? The way he acts around other slytherins is quite different then the way he is when we do occasionally talk. When we talk I seem to find myself hanging onto the non-existent hidden meaning behind his words. He is somehow quite beautiful. Anyways I wouldn't mind getting to know him better. "
apocalypse please: we've spoken
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPiC OPTiONS; add reply; new topic; new poll;

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8663 seconds | Archive