Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to asphyxiated ;. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

your final year ;

Harry Potter was born in the year 1980, but that's not where we want to be. No, let's go back further. Here is where we want to be. It's March of the year 1978, dolls. The infamous Marauders are in their seventh & final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry; the first war against the Dark Lord is about to begin. The Hogwarts students are joined by some guests this year. What role will you play & where will you end up? It's all in your hands now.

maria the toast.

dean the butter.

character
of the
moment

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK
bio. plot.

tosser
of the
moment

BERTRAM BENNETT AUBREY
bio. plot.

of the
moment

"Do you swallow
or spit?"

by FELAN HALE GREYBACK
to ALICE MARY-ANN EDGECOMB

the
C-BOX

0180 ē gryffindor
0165 ē ravenclaw
0020 ē hufflepuff
0235 ē slytherin
0050 ē beauxbatons
0010 ē durmstrang

the
AFFILIATES

roll the
CREDITS
skin coded by dean.
side bar graphics by maria.
photos from foto decadent.
explanations of locations by HP-lexicon.org & Wikipedia.
topbanner by maria.
sub-plots & canons by the admin & respective members.
canons & locations & story belong to j.k. rowling.
practically everything on here was made or thought of by us. do not think about taking any of it without permission.
you will suffer greatly if you do. c:

A T O A S T & B U T T E R P R O D U C T i O N ;
asphyxiated is currently accepting
canons only.
important canons needed: rabastan lestrange. james potter. remus lupin.
peter pettigrew. chamois renaud. aimee savage. evan rosier.
please be sure to sign up using the correct format.
LASTNAME, firstname

add reply; new topic; new poll;

ē posed in vogue
STASUIK, nataliya
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 04:46 AM

{. POSED IN VOGUE
Group Icon

Group: durmstrang.
Member No.: 151

nataliya stasuik

user posted image

loud, bubbly, sophisticated but with that bad & vicious side
that you, trust me, do NOT want to see. she can be spiteful,
cold, whatever, if you diss her, her friends, or her family.

she smokes, she drinks, but she's not into drugs. and though
she's only sixteen, she's got a really high sex drive. yeah, she's
bitch on a stick. there is that good side that comes out when
she's happy. but otherwise, say goodbye to the happy lollipop
eating girl. :] but she's afraid to fall in love, 'cause she doesn't
want her heart broken. sweet, isn't she?

so she's a sour sixteen year old girl from durmstrang.
born in ukraine, part russian. you know you want her.

these are all my friends .
people like you are why people like me exist, all because of you . other half
oh, weíll be californiaís best, all i ask, all i ask, oh yeah . practically family
take a ten on the high card, and spend a summer on the coast . inseparable
you own the rest and, oh, you're with me all the time . attached at the hip
no matter where i go, i'll always stumble home to you . childhood friends
and we can go to the waffle house and talk about aliens . partners in crime
we're begging for change to get home, or at least san francisco . best friends
it's too much to do on my own, and my friends i need you now . confidant
these are my friends, this is who they have been for always . close friends
these are my days, this is how they stay, hey, hey, hey, hey . good friends
you can soothe my wounds, you're with me, with me . enemies turned friends
so let the purple sky explode, let it shower us with toads . drinking friends
you're a party kid, you should like me, and we can be party kids . party friends
i know my purpose, this war was worth this, i won't let you down . on and off
i want to know your plans and how involved in them i am . acquaintance
we lost ourselves in the bright lights, i wish you couldíve seen . first name basis
i had no interest in the things she said on the phone every day . just met
yeah, down and to left, hereís a map and a pen, the place . friend of a friend
this war is crazy, i won't let you down, i won't let them take you . same clique

this is a walk through hell .
if i die and go to hell real soon, it will appear to me as this room . go to hell
and i'll be heading for electric chairs, i'm only human, only . hardcore hatred
god and death are none of my concern, because i'm no philosopher . hatred
from the beast where i dwell, let the saints burn in hell . one sided hatred
by the faux-finest finds itís been that way forever and god damn you . dislike
we're on the roof, oh, look, the city smoked from the attack . one sided dislike
i'm flashing forward out to whip your ass, into the form adorn . backstabbed
i've been betrayed by everyone i know, don't blow my feeble cover . cheated
yeah, so take what you want from me, and take all i've got from me . rivalry
cause when our city, vast and shitty, falls, they'll finally search . friendly rivalry
yeah, we can sit around and cry, but youíre not worth it . friends turned enemies
oh, no, the stain in your soul won't wash away, it just wonít go away . jealousy
crime of the century, i know, and you can think of greed and your envy . envy
and i give this curse to you like there is nothing else to do for you . avoidance
to drive my foot between them, but i would never risk the scratch . scared of
right on the foyer, on this day, right in the view of the ghetto . intimidated
they catch us and dispatch us to those separate work camps . indifference
and if iím truly so enlightened whyíd i waste your time on it? . annoyance
with every scummy, crummy hour of the scummy, crummy day . tolerance
so here's the plan, you're giving in to every sick demand . by association

alive with the glory of love .
because there's no rehearsing, thatís why weíre retarded in love . in love
i'll dream about you, i will not doubt you with the passing of time . true love
should they kill me, your love will fill me, as warm as the bullets . past love
the boy that gets the girl goes home where they get married . spouse/fiancťe
forever yours i am, like the ocean to the sand, and i love you . final relationship
if you love me so, iím gonna tell the whole world that . current relationship
you and only you can give to me what i need, love . possible future relationship
the simple things that make my heart go, be mine tonight . on and off dating
even if you go, you'll leave me feeling grand . past relationship - good terms
i want my baby back, i want my baby back . past relationship - still chemistry
heís making you scream with his hands on your hips . current-past-future fling
yeah, it's funny, how crazy that you make me feel sometimes . mutual crush
iíll be here by the ocean just waiting for you to come to me . one sided crush
oh, weíre alive with the glory of love, alive with the glory of love . past crush
when she described her underwear i forgot all the rules . friends with benefits
they won't hear us screw away the day, oh, yeah, yeah . enemies with benefits
boy, i need your touch, so lay it on me, now, lay it on me . make out buddies
i watch you, i wanna do you right where you're standing . one night stand
sixteen names on my list, none of them could ever get me hot like this . lust
pray i'll find you with your gorgeous eyes and smile . physical attraction
you screamed the bridge, i cried the verse, and oh, the chorus . sexual tension
take me home, because this happens every time, and i knew it . hot and cold
but ms. black eyeliner, you'd look finer with each day in hiding . flirting
you're beautiful tonight and the stars are burning bright . fleeting glances

it is a metaphor, fool .
you got here just in time to let me know that i was worth saving . family
we dropped the note, and you changed the key, and you smiled . love-hate
i have made such an awesome regret, an awesome regret . mixed feelings
for eternity i'd lay in bed in my boxers, half stoned, oh no . bad influence
'cause iím proud of my life and the things that i have done . good influence
you're too young, i'll prepare you for the real world . protective over you
stay safe, and stay strong, let me know youíll be here . protective over ---
just waiting for proof that thereís sunsets and silhouette dreams . respected
can't you see, my dear, what you create is greater than great? . admiration
baby girl, i'm a blur but i spoiled, stunted, and sickened her . stalker
you're with me all the time, the drugs can have my mind, love . obsessive
itís cold in my apartment as iím changing all the colors of the walls . room mate
i'm here with you man, Ďcause we've been in this band forever . band mate
she brings out the best and worst in them, in all of them . teacher/student
i fell into pieces, and she fell into me, saying just play me a song . co-worker
i wanna rob your game face just so i can cower beneath your words . superior
you spend your time sitting in circles with your friends, oh, how odd . peers
iím hoping just a little bit stronger, hold me up just a little . emotional support
iím tounge tied and terrified of what iím going to say to you . never spoken
up the beaten path to boredom where the fakest fucks get laid . fake friends
iíve finally found a good reason to come home, to come home . family friends
deep in your heart, stitched the key and only one can set me free . mentor
keep the details quiet, oh, and sheíll be a secret that you can keep . secret
letís write a song that we can dance to, because they all want to listen . other

in defense of the genre .
okay. well, this lovely plot page here was made by sydknee says! of
white pages. but, she was inspired by ``onlyhope, as well as a few of
her other plots. she got all of those lovely colors from the color blender
that everybody uses. oh, and those fantastic lyrics? they were made
by say anything and mayday parade. so, go team!

and alright, here comes my rules. if i post in your plot, you better post
in mine, and vise versa. there are lots of choices to choose from up
there, so i don't want you copying everyone else, think of something
original and don't you dare say 'put me anywhere'. don't say 'go get
your own icons' because more than likely, i'm more lazy than you'll
ever be. and don't be stupid, if my character is in love with someone,
they probably aren't going to have a crush on you. lastly, i get final
say on everything. so, yeah.
STASUIK, nataliya
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 04:47 AM

{. POSED IN VOGUE
Group Icon

use this when you post. it makes it pretty.

CODE
[align=center][font=georgia][size=12][i][color=99CCFF]these are all my friends .[/color][/i][/font][/size][/align][size=0][font=georgia][align=center][color=#99CCFF]people like you are why people like me exist, all because of you[/color] [color=black]. other half[/color]
[color=#94C7FF]oh, weíll be californiaís best, all i ask, all i ask, oh yeah[/color] [color=black]. practically family[/color]
[color=#90C3FF]take a ten on the high card, and spend a summer on the coast[/color] [color=black]. inseparable[/color]
[color=#8BBEFF]you own the rest and, oh, you're with me all the time[/color] [color=black]. attached at the hip[/color]
[color=#86B9FF]no matter where i go, i'll always stumble home to you[/color] [color=black]. childhood friends[/color]
[color=#82B5FF]and we can go to the waffle house  and talk about aliens[/color] [color=black]. partners in crime[/color]
[color=#82B5FF]we're begging for change to get home, or at least san francisco[/color] [color=black]. best friends[/color]
[color=#7DB0FF]it's too much to do on my own, and my friends i need you now[/color] [color=black]. confidant[/color]
[color=#79ACFF]these are my friends, this is who they have been for always[/color] [color=black]. close friends[/color]
[color=#74A7FF]these are my days, this is how they stay, hey, hey, hey, hey[/color] [color=black]. good friends[/color]
[color=#6EA6FA]you can soothe my wounds, you're with me, with me[/color] [color=black]. enemies turned friends[/color]
[color=#68A4F6]so let the purple sky explode, let it shower us with toads[/color] [color=black]. drinking friends[/color]
[color=#62A3F1]you're a party kid, you should like me, and we can be party kids[/color] [color=black]. party friends[/color]
[color=#5EA2EE]i know my purpose, this war was worth this, i won't let you down[/color] [color=black]. on and off[/color]
[color=#59A1EA]i want to know your plans and how involved in them i am[/color] [color=black]. acquaintance[/color]
[color=#55A0E7]we lost ourselves in the bright lights, i wish you couldíve seen[/color] [color=black]. first name basis[/color]
[color=#519FE4]i had no interest in the things she said on the phone every day[/color] [color=black]. just met[/color]
[color=#4D9EE0]yeah, down and to left, hereís a map and a pen, the place[/color] [color=black]. friend of a friend[/color]
[color=#489EDD]this war is crazy, i won't let you down, i won't let them take you[/color] [color=black]. same clique[/color]
[/size][/font][/align]

[align=center][font=georgia][size=12][i][color=58F49F]this is a walk through hell .[/color][/i][/font][/size][/align][size=0][font=georgia][align=center][color=#58F49F]if i die and go to hell real soon, it will appear to me as this room[/color] [color=black]. go to hell[/color]
[color=#55F29B]and i'll be heading for electric chairs, i'm only human, only[/color] [color=black]. hardcore hatred[/color]
[color=#51F098]god and death are none of my concern, because i'm no philosopher[/color] [color=black]. hatred[/color]
[color=#4EEE94]from the beast where i dwell, let the saints burn in hell[/color] [color=black]. one sided hatred[/color]
[color=#4BEC90]by the faux-finest finds itís been that way forever and god damn you[/color] [color=black]. dislike[/color]
[color=#47EA8D]we're on the roof, oh, look, the city smoked from the attack[/color] [color=black]. one sided dislike[/color]
[color=#40E586]i'm flashing forward out to whip your ass, into the form adorn[/color] [color=black]. backstabbed[/color]
[color=#3DE382]i've been betrayed by everyone i know, don't blow my feeble cover[/color] [color=black]. cheated[/color]
[color=#3AE17E]yeah, so take what you want from me, and take all i've got from me[/color] [color=black]. rivalry[/color]
[color=#36DF7B]cause when our city, vast and shitty, falls, they'll finally search[/color] [color=black]. friendly rivalry[/color]
[color=#33DD77]yeah, we can sit around and cry, but youíre not worth it[/color] [color=black]. friends turned enemies[/color]
[color=#33DA74]oh, no, the stain in your soul won't wash away, it just wonít go away[/color] [color=black]. jealousy[/color]
[color=#33D771]crime of the century, i know, and you can think of greed and your envy[/color] [color=black]. envy[/color]
[color=#33D46E]and i give this curse to you like there is nothing else to do for you[/color] [color=black]. avoidance[/color]
[color=#33D16B]to drive my foot between them, but i would never risk the scratch[/color] [color=black]. scared of[/color]
[color=#33CE68]right on the foyer, on this day, right in the view of the ghetto[/color] [color=black]. intimidated[/color]
[color=#33CA64]they catch us and dispatch us to those separate work camps[/color] [color=black]. indifference[/color]
[color=#33C761]and if iím truly so enlightened whyíd i waste your time on it?[/color] [color=black]. annoyance[/color]
[color=#33C45E]with every scummy, crummy hour of the scummy, crummy day[/color] [color=black]. tolerance[/color]
[color=#33C15B]so here's the plan, you're giving in to every sick demand[/color] [color=black]. by association[/color]
[/size][/font][/align]

[align=center][font=georgia][size=12][i][color=FFB5BD]alive with the glory of love .[/color][/i][/font][/size][/align][size=0][font=georgia][align=center][color=#FFB5BD]because there's no rehearsing, thatís why weíre retarded in love[/color] [color=black]. in love[/color]
[color=#FFAFBA]i'll dream about you, i will not doubt you with the passing of time[/color] [color=black]. true love[/color]
[color=#FFAAB6]should they kill me, your love will fill me, as warm as the bullets[/color] [color=black]. past love[/color]
[color=#FFA4B3]the boy that gets the girl goes home where they get married[/color] [color=black]. spouse/fiancťe[/color]
[color=#FF9EB0]forever yours i am, like the ocean to the sand, and i love you[/color] [color=black]. final relationship[/color]
[color=#FF99AD]if you love me so, iím gonna tell the whole world that[/color] [color=black]. current relationship[/color]
[color=#FF93A9]you and only you can give to me what i need, love[/color] [color=black]. possible future relationship[/color]
[color=#FF8EA6]the simple things that make my heart go, be mine tonight[/color] [color=black]. on and off dating[/color]
[color=#FF88A3]even if you go, you'll leave me feeling grand[/color] [color=black]. past relationship - good terms[/color]
[color=#FF82A0]i want my baby back, i want my baby back[/color] [color=black]. past relationship - still chemistry[/color]
[color=#FF82A0]heís making you scream with his hands on your hips[/color] [color=black]. current-past-future fling[/color]
[color=#FF7D9C]yeah, it's funny, how crazy that you make me feel sometimes[/color] [color=black]. mutual crush[/color]
[color=#FF7799]iíll be here by the ocean just waiting for you to come to me[/color] [color=black]. one sided crush[/color]
[color=#FF7299]oh, weíre alive with the glory of love, alive with the glory of love[/color] [color=black]. past crush[/color]
[color=#FF6E99]when she described her underwear i forgot all the rules[/color] [color=black]. friends with benefits[/color]
[color=#FF6999]they won't hear us screw away the day, oh, yeah, yeah[/color] [color=black]. enemies with benefits[/color]
[color=#FF6999]boy, i need your touch, so lay it on me, now, lay it on me[/color] [color=black]. make out buddies[/color]
[color=#FF6499]i watch you, i wanna do you right where you're standing[/color] [color=black]. one night stand[/color]
[color=#FF6499]sixteen names on my list, none of them could ever get me hot like this[/color] [color=black]. lust[/color]
[color=#FF6099]pray i'll find you with your gorgeous eyes and smile[/color] [color=black]. physical attraction[/color]
[color=#FF6099]you screamed the bridge, i cried the verse, and oh, the chorus[/color] [color=black]. sexual tension[/color]
[color=#FF5B99]take me home, because this happens every time, and i knew it[/color] [color=black]. hot and cold[/color]
[color=#FF5B99]but ms. black eyeliner, you'd look finer with each day in hiding[/color] [color=black]. flirting[/color]
[color=#FF5B99]you're beautiful tonight and the stars are burning bright[/color] [color=black]. fleeting glances[/color]
[/size][/font][/align]

[align=center][font=georgia][size=12][i][color=99AACC]it is a metaphor, fool .[/color][/i][/font][/size][/align][size=0][font=georgia][align=center][color=#99AACC]you got here just in time to let me know that i was worth saving[/color] [color=black]. family[/color]
[color=#99A7CC]we dropped the note, and you changed the key, and you smiled[/color] [color=black]. love-hate[/color]
[color=#99A4CC]i have made such an awesome regret, an awesome regret[/color] [color=black]. mixed feelings[/color]
[color=#99A1CC]for eternity i'd lay in bed in my boxers, half stoned, oh no[/color] [color=black]. bad influence[/color]
[color=#999ECC]'cause iím proud of my life and the things that i have done[/color] [color=black]. good influence[/color]
[color=#999BCC]you're too young, i'll prepare you for the real world[/color] [color=black]. protective over you[/color]
[color=#9997CC]stay safe, and stay strong, let me know youíll be here[/color] [color=black]. protective over ---[/color]
[color=#9994CC]just waiting for proof that thereís sunsets and silhouette dreams[/color] [color=black]. respected[/color]
[color=#9991CC]can't you see, my dear, what you create is greater than great?[/color] [color=black]. admiration[/color]
[color=#998ECC]baby girl, i'm a blur but i spoiled, stunted, and sickened her[/color] [color=black]. stalker[/color]
[color=#998BCC]you're with me all the time, the drugs can have my mind, love[/color] [color=black]. obsessive[/color]
[color=#998BCC]itís cold in my apartment as iím changing all the colors of the walls[/color] [color=black]. room mate[/color]
[color=#998ACF] i'm here with you man, Ďcause we've been in this band forever[/color] [color=black]. band mate[/color]
[color=#998ACF]she brings out the best and worst in them, in all of them[/color] [color=black]. teacher/student[/color]
[color=#998BD2]i fell into pieces, and she fell into me, saying just play me a song[/color] [color=black]. co-worker[/color]
[color=#998BD2]i wanna rob your game face just so i can cower beneath your words[/color] [color=black]. superior[/color]
[color=#998DD5]you spend your time sitting in circles with your friends, oh, how odd[/color] [color=black]. peers[/color]
[color=#998DD5]iím hoping just a little bit stronger, hold me up just a little[/color] [color=black]. emotional support[/color]
[color=#998ED8]iím tounge tied and terrified of what iím going to say to you[/color] [color=black]. never spoken[/color]
[color=#998ED8]up the beaten path to boredom where the fakest fucks get laid[/color] [color=black]. fake friends[/color]
[color=#9990DB]iíve finally found a good reason to come home, to come home[/color] [color=black]. family friends[/color]
[color=#9990DB]deep in your heart, stitched the key and only one can set me free[/color] [color=black]. mentor[/color]
[color=#9991DF]keep the details quiet, oh, and sheíll be a secret that you can keep[/color] [color=black]. secret[/color]
[color=#9991DF]letís write a song that we can dance to, because they all want to listen[/color] [color=black]. other[/color]
STASUIK, nataliya
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 04:48 AM

{. POSED IN VOGUE
Group Icon

one more song for the radio station .

user posted image user posted image user posted image
character name.
damn, that girl's a usergroup.
nicknames's been living with a broken heart for age years.
but, she's still toughing it out as my i'll fill in.

and we can go to the waffle house and talk about aliens . partners in crime
and if iím truly so enlightened whyíd i waste your time on it? . annoyance
you screamed the bridge, i cried the verse, and oh, the chorus . sexual tension
for eternity i'd lay in bed in my boxers, half stoned, oh no . bad influence

NATALIYA says . oh em gee, i love you.

YOURCHARACTER says . oh em gee, i love you too.

post in and out of code. it's pretty. <3

CODE
three MATCHING icons, if you can, with your face claim and mine. i may scrap and use my own.
[font=georgia][size=10][i][color=lightpinkforgirlslightblueforboys]character name.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=georgia][size=2][color=black]damn, that girl/boy's a usergroup.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=0][font=tahoma][color=black]nicknames's been living with a broken heart for age years.
but, (s)he's still toughing it out as my i'll fill in.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=0][font=tahoma]
relationships here, quote above post to get colors.
[/font][/size]
[size=0][font=tahoma][color=black][b]CHARACTER NAME says .[/b] the history in first person and in lowercase.[/size][/font][/color]

[size=0][font=tahoma][color=black][b]YOUR CHARACTER NAME says .[/b] what i say here - if i haven't posted in your plot, leave blank.[/size][/font][/color]
STASUIK, nataliya
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 04:53 AM

{. POSED IN VOGUE
Group Icon

three cheers for five years .

hot damn, where is everybody?

LECTER, mihaella
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 01:51 PM

beauty in the BREAKDOWN.}}
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

user posted image user posted image user posted image
mihaella lecter.
damn, that girl's a durmstrang.
ella's been living with a broken heart for sixteen years.
but, she's still toughing it out as my i'll fill in.

these are my days, this is how they stay, hey, hey, hey, hey . good friends
iím hoping just a little bit stronger, hold me up just a little . emotional support
stay safe, and stay strong, let me know youíll be here . protective over nataliya
iíve finally found a good reason to come home, to come home . family friends

MIHAELLA says . "Nataliya is a doll--well, when she isn't upset or anything. My parents are very good friends with hers, so I guess it is safe to assume that I've known her family for awhile. She isn't my age, but she isn't much younger than me and I enjoy her presence. And, attending the same school, I have to say, I have gotten to know her better throughout the years and I think our friendship has made progress...I mean, sure we're not extremely close, but I trust her enough to like her and share my secrets with her--um, not all of them, mind you. However, I do try to look out for her, because if my friends are hurt, no matter how cliche this sounds but it sort of makes me mad and sad and everything. Don't mess with her--I'll figure it out if you do, anyway."

NATALIYA says . what i say here - if i haven't posted in your plot, leave blank.

CODE
[IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t149/JessiLaneVH/Hailynn%20Lane/Pretties%20For%20Hailynn/ella_kim_ploticon.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t149/JessiLaneVH/Hailynn%20Lane/Pretties%20For%20Hailynn/ella_kim_ploticon2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t149/JessiLaneVH/Hailynn%20Lane/Pretties%20For%20Hailynn/ella_kim_ploticon3.png[/IMG]
[font=georgia][size=10][i][color=lightpink]mihaella lecter.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=georgia][size=2][color=black]damn, that girl's a durmstrang.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=0][font=tahoma][color=black]ella's been living with a broken heart for sixteen years.
but, she's still toughing it out as my i'll fill in.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=0][font=tahoma]
[color=#74A7FF]these are my days, this is how they stay, hey, hey, hey, hey[/color] [color=black]. good friends[/color]
[color=#998DD5]iím hoping just a little bit stronger, hold me up just a little[/color] [color=black]. emotional support[/color]
[color=#9997CC]stay safe, and stay strong, let me know youíll be here[/color] [color=black]. protective over nataliya[/color]
[color=#9990DB]iíve finally found a good reason to come home, to come home[/color] [color=black]. family friends[/color]
[/font][/size]
[size=0][font=tahoma][color=black][b]MIHAELLA says .[/b] "Nataliya is a [i]doll[/i]--well, when she isn't upset or anything. My parents are very good friends with hers, so I guess it is safe to assume that I've known her family for awhile. She isn't my age, but she isn't much younger than me and I enjoy her presence. And, attending the same school, I have to say, I have gotten to know her better throughout the years and I think our friendship has made progress...I mean, sure we're not extremely close, but I trust her enough to like her and share my secrets with her--um, not [i]all[/i] of them, mind you. However, I do try to look out for her, because if my friends are hurt, no matter how cliche this sounds but it sort of makes me mad and sad and everything. Don't mess with her--I'll figure it out if you do, anyway."[/size][/font][/color]

[size=0][font=tahoma][color=black][b]NATALIYA says .[/b] what i say here - if i haven't posted in your plot, leave blank.[/size][/font][/color]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPiC OPTiONS; add reply; new topic; new poll;

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3148 seconds | Archive