Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to asphyxiated ;. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

your final year ;

Harry Potter was born in the year 1980, but that's not where we want to be. No, let's go back further. Here is where we want to be. It's March of the year 1978, dolls. The infamous Marauders are in their seventh & final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry; the first war against the Dark Lord is about to begin. The Hogwarts students are joined by some guests this year. What role will you play & where will you end up? It's all in your hands now.

maria the toast.

dean the butter.

character
of the
moment

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK
bio. plot.

tosser
of the
moment

BERTRAM BENNETT AUBREY
bio. plot.

of the
moment

"Do you swallow
or spit?"

by FELAN HALE GREYBACK
to ALICE MARY-ANN EDGECOMB

the
C-BOX

0180 • gryffindor
0165 • ravenclaw
0020 • hufflepuff
0235 • slytherin
0050 • beauxbatons
0010 • durmstrang

the
AFFILIATES

roll the
CREDITS
skin coded by dean.
side bar graphics by maria.
photos from foto decadent.
explanations of locations by HP-lexicon.org & Wikipedia.
topbanner by maria.
sub-plots & canons by the admin & respective members.
canons & locations & story belong to j.k. rowling.
practically everything on here was made or thought of by us. do not think about taking any of it without permission.
you will suffer greatly if you do. c:

A T O A S T & B U T T E R P R O D U C T i O N ;
asphyxiated is currently accepting
canons only.
important canons needed: rabastan lestrange. james potter. remus lupin.
peter pettigrew. chamois renaud. aimee savage. evan rosier.
please be sure to sign up using the correct format.
LASTNAME, firstname

add reply; new topic; new poll;

history of magic, tag;; open
AUBREY, bertram
Posted: Mar 21 2008, 04:35 AM

Group Icon

Group: ravenclaw.
Member No.: 67

You-

I've already read this chapter, obviously. That's why my book is closed while you're still hastily taking notes with the rest of the muppets in this class. As such, this is probably of some annoyance to you, which is precisely why I have chosen to send this to you. Perhaps your amusing discomfort or feigned disinterest will come as some entertainment while Binn's lecture draws to a close. You can send me a thank you note later; it's probably the one time in your life where your comments have been held against a crotchety old man's and therefore, comparably, will actually be of some interest. Of course, you may be disappointed to learn that this is not because of anything you have or will have said, but rather the simple fact that the spring of life is still apparent in your flesh, even if the question arises whenever you open your mouth. So really I guess I have the earth's carbon makeup to thank for that.

So, hello.

-Bertram Aubrey
VANE, johanna
Posted: Mar 22 2008, 03:55 PM

{S P E A K to me l o v e
Group Icon

Member No.: 80

To a certain Mr. Aubrey,

Must you gloat so? If you've already read this chapter
    then put your head down in sleep if you're so bored. Some
    others have interest in the subject and would rather listen
    to Professor Binns. I must confess, however, I have read
    this chapter as well and my 'hastily taken' notes as you've called
    them are merely doodles and nonsense on my own part. As for
    the muppets in this class, must you blame them for actually trying
    to understand the lesson? He has at last started talking with more than
    a drone, an effort worthy of an award on his part. I am extremely bored
    and unfortunately you, my dear Bertram, are the only contendor in
    which I am able to speak to. Oh how sad this world has become.

Johanna Vane
AUBREY, bertram
Posted: Mar 22 2008, 06:04 PM

Group Icon

Vane-

You’re too easy.
And you’re not “confessing” - you’re gloating (what gloating apparently is by your definition and terms, at least) too. Just more discreetly. At least I’m honest.

Oh, are those doodles? Forgive the mixup. You must have been simply doodling all year, then. I was under the impressive that’s what you were studying from. It would explain a few things. Now you’re left without an alibi.
Just kidding. There, I’ll make it more obvious for you; apparently you require such drawn out explanations.

There’s nothing to understand. There was a Goblin rebellion. Memorise it and be done with it, or else, fail. People need to stop gripping their hair over this lesson as though they’re having some existential crisis.

What a lie that is. There are plenty of contendors all around this room, and you chose to respond to me. I can't help it if my letters incite people's muses and drive them to dot the ink of their own quill, so to speak. Thank you for the champion compliment, by the way.

-Bertram Aubrey

VANE, johanna
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 03:52 PM

{S P E A K to me l o v e
Group Icon

Member No.: 80

Mr. Aubrey,

Gloating, in my vocabulary, Bertram, is exactly what you are doing
    now. So let us move on, because all that will happen is us bicker back
    and forth over what is the correct definition. That would be a waste of
    both my and your time. Actually, I have been doodling all year, so do forgive
    me for having an imagination unlike you, who sit there and think you are above
    the rest of us in intellect and have no time for such 'dilly dallying.'
    I don't require such drawn out explanations, on the contrary, its you who
    desire to make them so drawn out to make yourself sound ever the more
    smarter than everyone around you. To harsh for you, Bertram, dear?
    Some people cannot memorize things so easily, mostly because they sleep
    through the class; such as many of my friends do.

No it's not a lie really, all of the other people with whom I would talk
    with usallly is asleep, but why must I explain things to you
    in the first place? All you'll do is shoot them down and make it ridiculous.
    You're such a git, Bertram, honestly.

Johanna
AUBREY, bertram
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 04:51 PM

Group Icon

Vane-

Yes, but by logical extension, if I am doing the same thing as you, and I’m gloating, then you’re gloating as well. If A equals B and B equals C then C equals A. Don’t you know anything about Socrates?

I have an imagination. I wrote a very creative letter detailing exactly why, try as you might, you are inferior to me in everyway. And you still responded it, only to unknowingly reiterate everything I stated. Oh, yay. I love it when I’m right.

More smarter than everyone around me? Okay, I’ll just ignore that phrase as you’re pretty much stabbing your own foot there, and apparently don’t need help shoving it into your mouth. I am smarter than everyone around me, but that isn’t arrogance. Look around you.

Well then, if they are going to do that they should learn the material outside of class, shouldn’t they? And then stop complaining.
You may think it’s ridiculous, but really I just make so much sense that it infuriates you. Your mind, which is apparently built around things remaining in a complacent box that can only function when the world goes unexplained while people simply do and say things out of societal expectations ("humbleness" that false ideology I have already explained), short-circuits (probably within a matter of seconds, as no doubt these same circuits are probably jarred from even attempting to think, though perchance they can withstand somewhat as I can’t imagine that having occurred very often in your past) and subsequently self-destructs. But don't worry. I'm sure Filch will find the remains of your brain later and finally give it a comfortable, proper home. There's a trash bin in this corner of the school, isn't there?

Thanks love. I try.

-Bertram
EVANS, lily
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 05:50 PM

``DREAM ON
Group Icon

Group: gryffindor.
Member No.: 11

Mr. Aubrey,

You'll be happy to know that I have put up a white flag,
    you win. This'll be giving into your prattle but this is absolutely
    pointless and I have nothing more to say to the subject. So
    soak in the glory, dear.

You try to be a git? And here I thought it was a natural gift.
    My mistake.

Now, have you come down from your cloud like pedestal to
    listen to any music? If so, have you heard of that muggle band
    Alice keeps going on about, the Beatles? They're absolutely
    fantastic!

Johanna

whoops this is suppose to be as Johanna o.O
AUBREY, bertram
Posted: Mar 23 2008, 11:15 PM

Group Icon

Vane-

I'm not asking you to give up. I'm asking you to defend yourself, only properly.
I don't think I can do that. If the amount of glory I should soak in equivated the depth of your loss, I'd drown.

Well, I suppose a certain tendency towards certain choices (which I disagree about being "git-ish" by the way) can be inherited. Well-spotted.

Oh, someone who likes the Beatles. How original. No, actually, I like the Beatles a lot, that I'll admit. Alice does talk about them a lot. It's about the only time when she's actually interesting.

-Bertram
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPiC OPTiONS; add reply; new topic; new poll;

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4295 seconds | Archive