InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to asphyxiated ;. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

your final year ;

Harry Potter was born in the year 1980, but that's not where we want to be. No, let's go back further. Here is where we want to be. It's March of the year 1978, dolls. The infamous Marauders are in their seventh & final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry; the first war against the Dark Lord is about to begin. The Hogwarts students are joined by some guests this year. What role will you play & where will you end up? It's all in your hands now.

maria the toast.

dean the butter.

character
of the
moment

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK
bio. plot.

tosser
of the
moment

BERTRAM BENNETT AUBREY
bio. plot.

of the
moment

"Do you swallow
or spit?"

by FELAN HALE GREYBACK
to ALICE MARY-ANN EDGECOMB

the
C-BOX

0180 • gryffindor
0165 • ravenclaw
0020 • hufflepuff
0235 • slytherin
0050 • beauxbatons
0010 • durmstrang

the
AFFILIATES

roll the
CREDITS
skin coded by dean.
side bar graphics by maria.
photos from foto decadent.
explanations of locations by HP-lexicon.org & Wikipedia.
topbanner by maria.
sub-plots & canons by the admin & respective members.
canons & locations & story belong to j.k. rowling.
practically everything on here was made or thought of by us. do not think about taking any of it without permission.
you will suffer greatly if you do. c:

A T O A S T & B U T T E R P R O D U C T i O N ;
asphyxiated is currently accepting
canons only.
important canons needed: rabastan lestrange. james potter. remus lupin.
peter pettigrew. chamois renaud. aimee savage. evan rosier.
please be sure to sign up using the correct format.
LASTNAME, firstname

add reply; new topic; new poll;

Sirius Ophichus Black, GRYFFINDOR ; seventh year
BLACK, sirius
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 12:13 AM

i'M AN UNCLeAN LiBERTiNE •
Group Icon

Group: gryffindor;
Member No.: 3

working on it.

{. SIRIUS OPHICHUS BLACK
user posted image

FROM A WHISPER TO A SHOUT;;
the person behind the computer `

the name ` mariaaa
the age ` 17
contact info ` dkafhaf
roleplay experience ` enough
other characters ` Elnora Abercrombie
how you found us ` helped make us

I GAVE IT ALL MY OXYGEN TO LET THE FLAMES BEGIN;;
the character basics `

the name ` Sirius Ophichus Black
    "Daahling, if you don't know Sirius Black by now, where the hell have you been? Sirius is an old family name, I think it's like my great-great-whatever-grandfather's name who was a great Slytherin. Apparently I was given the name in hopes of being just like him but hah, guess what? Definitely did not happen. Mother has made it quite clear that I've ruined the name, and I, as always, simply ignore her screeching yells. Oh and apparently Sirius is the 'dog star' and the brightest start in the sky. Guess I was awake for that bit in Astronomy class. Ophichus is a random constellation in the sky, since the Blacks tend to name their crazy whack-o kids with random things they find in the sky. And Black? Black is my surname that I've been told over and over I've disgraced. Nyah."
the age ` 17
the birthday ` August 3rd, 1960
the year` 7th
the house ` G r y f f i n d o r
the blood ` pure blood
the wand ` 10 inches, oak, dragon heartstring
the member title ` ---

BURIED BENEATH IT ALL, HIDING BENEATH IT ALL;;
the character appearance `

the claim ` Louis Prades
the hair `
    "My hair? Well, let's see...where to start. My hair is probably the most gorgeous thing anyone has ever seen. Haha just kidding. But no, really, I happen to actually like my hair, unlike most other guys who barely even notice they have hair on their head some days. I should know, I see them randomly setting it on fire for laughs. Let me tell you this, if anyone dares come near my hair with the intentions of harming it, I will go hippogriff on their ass. My hair is a very dark brown color, borderlining on black. It's quite shaggy, but I suppose that's the look that goes good with me. It falls messily about my face in soft waves. And yes, it is very soft, girls who grab my hair randomly tell me so all the time. I'm not going to lie and say that I never feel my hair, because I do. Pssh, with locks like these, who wouldn't?
the eyes `
    "My eyes are a very dark brown color, so dark that it's hard to see the pupil of my eyes at times. They are quite wide, making me look a bit innocent, which is very misleading to people who don't know me. Sirius and innocent in one sentence are quite the oxymoron. Anyways, there's not much else to my eyes other than that."
the body-type `
    "I'm proud to distinguish myself as one of the tallest males in this school, standing at about 6'3". I like having that advatange of being so tall, towering over most of the population. It makes it easier to take people's things from them and dangle them from up high, or when trying to secure water buckets on top of doorways. My body is toned and muscular, although not overly, because let's face it, I tend to be very lazy and don't work out obsessively like some guys do. I try to keep myself looking good, but I don't exactly go out of my way for it."
the distinguishing marks ` a few random scars here and there

WE ALL BECAME SUCH FRAGILE BROKEN THINGS;;
the character personality `

the habits `
    ` singing to himself
    ` clicking his tongue
    ` touching his middle finger to his thumb
    ` tapping his fingers on surfaces
    ` smiling... almost all of the time
    ` scratching the back of his head
    ` tilting his head to the right
    ` jerking his head about to make his hair fly out of his face
    ` cracking his knuckles
    ` leaning on people
    ` raising his eyebrows
    ` making odd faces when telling stories
    ` making out with random girls hitting on girls even when he tries not to
the hobbies `
    ` Quidditch (but is too lazy to be on the team)
    ` pulling pranks
    ` flirting (duh)
    ` roaming the grounds & school
    ` bothering people, especially Slytherins
    ` gluing people's things to the walls & ceilings
    ` chasing ducks around the lake
    ` playing parchment ball (much like paper basketball, involving a wastebasket)
    ` listening & singing to ABBA
the likes `
    ` Quiddich
    ` the Marauders
    ` Defense Against the Dark Arts
    ` being challenged
    ` girls
    ` Zonko's Joke Shop
    ` spending time with his friends
    ` flirting
    ` sweets
    ` Valya Lovegood
    ` firewhiskey
    ` Butterbeer
    ` chasing ducks around the lake
    ` ABBA (yes, the muggle band)
the dislikes `
    ` Slytherins
    ` the Vershwörer
    ` failure
    ` not getting a girl
    ` school
    ` homework
    ` being dragged to the library
    ` detention
    ` Potions
    ` rhythmic tapping
    ` when people smack their gum
the patronus `
    "My patronus right now is quite predictable really. It's a duck. As in one of the ducks I chase around the lake almost every morning I can. Now, I think this may have happened accidentally due to my love of ducks, since two years ago my patronus was a shaggy dog, much like the one I can turn into. But hey-o, not complaining. The duck serves me well."
the dementor `
    "Dementors have to be the most unpleasant creatures and I hope to never spend much time around them (ooh irony). They make me feel like the world is a dreary, empty place with no meaning. Really quite depressing..."
the boggart `
    "Dear Lord, this one's embarrassing... Okay, so I found out what my boggart is when they brought one in our Defense Against The Dark Arts class. The closet was rattling quite loudly, and I expected something very grotesque to crawl out. But no, this blond bombshell strolled out and winked at me. So far so good, right? Well just as I was starting to chat the boggart lady up, she all of a sudden morphed into my mother and started screaming at me to put away my socks and that I'm a disgrace to society. That's what I call scary."
the secrets `
    ` he's a bit more sensitive than people think
    ` he usually doesn't like over half the girls he's been with
    ` he gets attacked by ducks regularly when chasing them at the lake early in the morning
    ` some of his scars are from duck attacks
    ` he maybe, kind of, possibly has a crush on a certain Ravenclaw girl
    ` he likes his little bro, Regulus, more than he lets on
the dreams `
    ` becoming the most famous, hottest hunk in the world. no...really...
    ` being successful & rich
    ` not having to work a lot
    ` finding his one (pssh like he'd admit it)
    ` becoming the next member of ABBA
the general personality `
    [/list]

A MEMORY REMAINS, JUST A TINY SPARK;;
    the character history `

the parents ` Walburga Black - mother - 50 years old - professional nagger / housewife
    Orion Black - father - 46 years old - works in the ministry as one of the Wizengamot
    the siblings ` Regulus Black - 15 years old - Slytherin
    James Potter - 17 years old - homie brother
    Remus Lupin - 17 years old - see above
    Peter Pettigrew - 17 years old - see above
    the other relatives ` distantly related to the Rosiers, Abercrombies, Prewetts, Crouchs, Potters, etc. usual pure blood relations.
    the story of my life `[list]He was born.
    He lived.
    Okay, I'll do this later. XD

THIS IS HOW WE'LL DANCE;;
the other things `

anything else? ` hah.
the roleplay sample ` nope.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPiC OPTiONS; add reply; new topic; new poll;

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2176 seconds | Archive