Posted: Jan 13 2012, 03:29 AM

26 | CELEBRITY BLOGGER | RED
Group Icon

Group: LOCAL ADMIN
Member No.: 94

♛ starkravingmad
is online and typing.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
could someone please explain to me why my new neighbors feel itís necessary to talk about me like an endangered species on the rare occasion i exit my apartment long enough to see them?
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
itís a little bit funny. this feeling inside. i'm not one of those who can easily hide. i don't have much money but boy if i did, i'd buy a big house where we both could live. i hope you don't mind oh i hope you don't mind that i put down in words, how wonderful life is now you're in the world.
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 05:00 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
♛ANTHONY DAVIS
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 05:11 AM

Group Icon

♛ starkravingmad
ohh okay, who brought the funny guy?

alright i'll play your game. just going to stop walking completely and walking around on all fours. peeing on strangers and devouring house cats.
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
itís a little bit funny. this feeling inside. i'm not one of those who can easily hide. i don't have much money but boy if i did, i'd buy a big house where we both could live. i hope you don't mind oh i hope you don't mind that i put down in words, how wonderful life is now you're in the world.
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 05:15 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
♛ANTHONY DAVIS
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 05:32 AM

Group Icon

♛ starkravingmad
oh damn. you know. you do have nice pants though, i guess. for a girl. since that's what you are now.

you're right though. the dog is starting to get concerned. hell i think everyone's starting to get a little bit concerned. i think i need help. they try to make me go to rehab but i said nooo no no- is it snowing outside? it is! for the fourth time today, who knew. this is why i don't go outside. it's dangerous out there.
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 06:00 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
♛ANTHONY DAVIS
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 06:24 AM

Group Icon

♛ starkravingmad
oh really? well you coulda fooooooled me ;U

i don't need an intervention, i need a scratching post. forreal. if i have to tear up another couch people are going to start figuring out it's me.

why are you even walking? in heels? those things are death traps on sticks. i think you definitely need a certain amount of superpowers to walk around in that shit. how can you even- how? do you need help? a piggy back ride? anything?
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 06:38 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
♛ANTHONY DAVIS
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 06:59 AM

Group Icon

♛ starkravingmad
if you could make it red or blue that would be nice. i like those colors. they please me.

hey
hey hey hey
hey
just because i'm kind of sort of madly in love in cohorts with my best friend does not mean i haven't owned my fair share of dirty magazines. with boobs and shit, all the good stuff. boobies. tits. vaginas- that's a weird word. but every other word for it just makes it more awkward so.
hi i'm stark.
i haven't been outside in four days.
FOUR. so i think i know how you feel about the whole lazy thing.
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 07:16 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
♛ANTHONY DAVIS
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 07:30 AM

Group Icon

♛ starkravingmad
SHH SHH SHSHHSHSHSHSHVLKEJRGHVLKJRGHV;
stop saying that. or don't, i can't stop you. you do what you want.
that's a comic book reference you won't get.... i need to go outside.

although that does make me feel better, yes, i agree. we need to have some kind of outing. i've got 1243 messages right now all tagged with "Make a vlog". do you want to make a vlog or some shit? how do we even do that.
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 07:38 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
♛ANTHONY DAVIS
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 08:03 AM

Group Icon

♛ starkravingmad
okay fine i'll make you squirm too- PLAID ON DENIM, SAGGING PANTS, ANIMAL PRINT WITH STRIPES. NEON SHOELACES WITH NEUTRAL COLOR SCHEMES. HAHAHAHA.

I wish. I didn't sign up for this video making crap but I got pushed onto the bandwagon anyway. I think I'll just get the mobile camera thing and start heading towards... idk, starbucks or something? or how about that cafe a few blocks from work? that seems in the middle enough. seems legit. then we'll see where it goes from there. seem legit?
made by marv @ atf

--------------------

how wonderful life is
user posted image
user posted image

RORY NORTH
Posted: Jan 13 2012, 08:31 AM

Unregistered

new message!!ROAR-Y
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

topic options replytopicpoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5071 seconds | Archive
SKINNED BY BRI AT ATF.