it’s been six years since the senshi fought against galaxia. five of those years were peaceful, spent reconnecting with the newly reawakened shitennou. in the sixth, yet another long ago forgotten enemy appeared and was defeated. however, now a new force much closer to home than ever before has threatened the earth’s peace. will alliances be split? past loyalties broken? find out with a little bit of stardust.

london, uk||july
summer is most definitely here, and here to stay. hot and still with very little rain, there are whispers of a draught on the lips of many - not that that can stop the people of london enjoying a rare hot summer! barbeques and picnics all over the place, it's the perfect weather for rest and relaxation.

SIDEBAR: DANA
HEADER: MAI @ RCR
SIDEBAR IMAGES: PRINVELI @ RCR CODING HELP: RCR

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

closed   newtopic   newpoll

whoops I did it again, tag: Nat
CHLOE L. COLE
Posted: Jun 18 2012, 07:52 PM

Unregistered

CONNECTED TO LANI!Jackson is really mad at me. He's talking about putting me somewhere and all I can think about is a dungeon..so if I go miss then FIND ME. FINDDDDDDDDD MEEEE.CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
• NATALIE A. MARSHALL.
Posted: Jun 18 2012, 07:59 PM

fade to black;
Group Icon

Group: Inner Sailor | A
Member No.: 11

CONNECTED TO CHLOE!
What the hell are you talking about, Chloe?!
CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
PM
CHLOE L. COLE
Posted: Jun 18 2012, 08:03 PM

Unregistered

CONNECTED TO LANI!Jackson said if i'm not back home in 5 minutes he's coming to find me. And regardless he's sending me off somewhere. He's mad because of a little minor thing that happened with a few of the civilians when I tried to clean out my locker. Don't tell him about the cafe! I need your help to hide from him so that he won't send me away. Nat, he's SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at me. Like more than he's ever been. SO MAD. SOSOSOSOSO MAD.CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
• NATALIE A. MARSHALL.
Posted: Jun 18 2012, 08:04 PM

fade to black;
Group Icon

CONNECTED TO CHLOE!
I'm not a fucking magician, Chloe! How the hell am I supposed to do that? And btw, I don't blame him for being angry. You keep going out in public when you KNOW what could happen to you!
PM
CHLOE L. COLE
Posted: Jun 22 2012, 06:45 PM

Unregistered

CONNECTED TO NATALOVE!!I know I messed up but I don't want to be locked away forever. What if Jackson forgets about me and doesn't love me anymore?CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
• NATALIE A. MARSHALL.
Posted: Jun 22 2012, 06:55 PM

fade to black;
Group Icon

CONNECTED TO CHLOE!
Don't be stupid. That would never happen.
PM
CHLOE L. COLE
Posted: Jun 22 2012, 07:03 PM

Unregistered

CONNECTED TO NATALOVE!I only make him angry lately..I just want him to be happy. I am trying Nat..it's just hard..I'm trying though...CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
• NATALIE A. MARSHALL.
Posted: Jun 22 2012, 07:05 PM

fade to black;
Group Icon

CONNECTED TO CHLOE!
So what? Every relationship has it's ups and downs. Do you think Andy makes Crispy happy 24/7? Do you think I don't get on Alex's nerves from time to time? It's normal to have a fight.
PM
CHLOE L. COLE
Posted: Jun 25 2012, 01:14 PM

Unregistered

CONNECTED TO NATALOVE!!I know but not Jackson and I. How do you forgive them for what they say? Does he ever say hurtful things to you. I can't believe you're not coming to the house btw. Ps i wamt to plan a shower for Andy. Will you help me?CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
• NATALIE A. MARSHALL.
Posted: Jul 14 2012, 04:07 PM

fade to black;
Group Icon

CONNECTED TO CHLOE!
What? Not you and Jackson? How do you expect that to be a true relationship if you don't argue? Of course Alex says things that are hurtful...but I say things right back. But we always forgive each other in the end because we love each other. Um...sure. As long as it's safe...
PM
CHLOE L. COLE
Posted: Jul 17 2012, 12:36 PM

Unregistered

CONNECTED TO NATALOVE!!So when we didn't argue it wasn't a true relationship? I'm so confused! I don't think I can forgive him right now..I don't think he can forgive me either. It might take some time, but that's okay right? I mean he's sending me to this house so we have time. I really do love him Nat and want to be with him forever. I think this will help us in the end, but I think right now it's just hard. The shower you'll do with me?! YES! We can have it at any place you find safe! But what do we do about the cake? That's usually Andy's thing..now who's going to do it?CREDIT TO TILLIE AT CAUTION!
• NATALIE A. MARSHALL.
Posted: Jul 18 2012, 03:40 PM

fade to black;
Group Icon

CONNECTED TO CHLOE!
You have to explore all facets of a relationship in order to know the person you're with. And I definitely think you guys will be able to forgive one another. Just because you argued it doesn't mean that you love each other any less. We can brainstorm on some ideas later about the shower. And we can hire a professional to do the cake, obviously.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

topicoptions   closed   newtopic   newpoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1439 seconds | Archive