- No bashing of the characters/couples/actors on this board I know we all have our favorites (me included), but other people like the characters in different pairings. So if you feeling like bashing a character or couple, please refrain from so unless posting in the Rant Room.
- No member bashing Can't we all just get along? Yes, we may like different characters/couples, but we are still fans of PrP. So please let me not catch any member bashing (this includes IMimg me with your problems of another member). If I catch any of this, you will be banned for however long I see fit.
- Foul language We may get some younger members here, so please keep foul language to a minimum. The occasional slip up is fine, but please don't drop the F-bomb in every post.
- Actors' personal lives Please keep discussion of the actors' personal lives to a minimum. They deserve privacy and I will make sure they get that.
- Replying to posts When replying, please do not use ridiculous colors and fonts that can be hard to read. Also, do not post in all caps. This is considered screaming.
- Signatures Please keep all signatures to a maximum of 2 banners. Please not have them exceed 600x. Any bigger and they will stretch the board.
- Icons One row of icons (5 100x100) counts as one banner.
- Animations Some people have slower internet connections so please keep animations to a minimum. I suggest one animated banner or one animated icon.
- Avatars Avatars on here are set to 125x125. Images larger than that will automatically be resized to fit.
- Hotlinking Hotlinking is forbidden on this board. If using a graphic that someone else has made, please save it to your computer and upload to your own server. If you are caught hotlinking, your graphics will be removed from your signature/avatar.
- Credit Give credit where credit is due. If using a graphic that you did not make, credit the designer who made it. If you are caught not crediting, your graphic(s) will be removed and you will be given a warning.
- Designers Read and follow all of the designers rules. Do not rush them. They also reserve the right to not make a graphic for you if it goes against their own personal rules. If any designer sees you not crediting their work, they are to report you to me and I will handle it accordingly.
- Posting When posting a fanfiction, please post stories in their correct section. Keep all multichapter stories in one thread.
- Ratings All stories should be rated. The ratings are G, PG, PG13, R, and NC17
- Responding If you read a story, please reply in that story. It helps with the writer's muse by letting them know what you are willing to read.
- Criticism Criticism is helpful, but can sometimes be too helpful. Only criticize when it will be helpful to the writer. Do not outright bash a work.