InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Zero No Tsukaima. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

歓迎したいと思い、日本のエウレカ7人のファンをこのフォーラムです。ご参加!投稿していることを確認!ありがとうございました! The third season of Zero no Tsukaima is now under way! What awaits Saito and Louise and all our good friends in this next adventure? Who knows! But it's sure to be fun and funny. I'd like to point out that the NOVELS came first, BEFORE the anime or manga. So you can't call yourself a TRUE fan of ZNT till you have read the novels. And hey, their easy to read. Their apart of a special kind of novel called "LIGHT NOVEL". Each LIGHT NOVEL only takes a day to read! But where do you get the ZNT novels? We have them on the forums here, for free, for your reading pleasure. So head on down to the novel section and start reading and discussing. If Your Not Already A Member, Why Not Become One?

life at the magic academy
jackpot15
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 11:46 AM

First Year Student

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

time setting:a year before louise enrolls.
Description:in this rpg you will act out about a month or more as a student,teacher or servant at the magic academy. this rpg will start with all the new students or old students coming too the school to start a new year at the magic academy. since i have no basis on how the courses at the magic academy are divided i will just assume that if your a student you will take for classes a day for each element of magic not including void. teachers will teach 4 classes a day. servants will be doing something else during the classes usually cleaning or possibly helping out in the classroom. the time after classes and before them is all yours too choose what your character is doing.
rules:characters are to be 100 percent custom. you are not aloud to be a main character from the show. (this is based off knowledge gained from the anime not the novels) no killing off other characters in the game. the void element is not aloud to be used by any character. skipping of classes is aloud for students but teachers must go to the classroom.

Character sheet
Charcater Name:
Character looks:
Character Age/year if student:
Character History:
Character Personality:
Element unless a servant:
Familiar if a 2nd year student up or a teacher:
Place of birth:

This rpg will start 3 days after we have enough people so finish your characters by then. others wishing to joing in after the game has commenced must tell me before doing so.

have fun

--------------------
number one guiche fan
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
Mama's a butterfky
Posted: Mar 22 2008, 04:48 AM

Servant

Member No.: 44

Character Name: Irakaz nuki
Character looks: Tall, red hair, black eyes, muscular figure:not too much alot like what saito looked like.
Character age/year: 18 years old third year student.
Character history: Found on the outskirts of the elven forests, but looking strangely like a human, and as time went on it was found that his element changed due to his mood (i will be using my mood in real life for this).
Character personality: Slightly dark, but humorous and bright at heart. Not very outoing with women, but even a bit shy. (basically me)
Element: as stated earlier changes with my mood, Fire (anger/hate), Water (loving or superly good mood), Earth (feeling achomplished about something that day), air (extrmely energetic or hyper)
Familiar: an elf (which will be explained later.)
Place of birth: unknown.
xenerika
Posted: Mar 26 2008, 10:45 AM

Third Year Student

Member No.: 18

Charcater name: Erika Daidouji
Character looks: 157 cm tall, black hair, dark brown eyes, medium built (like Henrietta)
Character age/year if student: 18 years old yet a second year.
Character history: No one ever found out who she was before she became a student in the academy. Just maybe she'll let slip some things about herself in the near future.
Character personality: Very mysterious at times yet mostly eccentric. Very eccentric when it comes to her speech and she even sometimes uses another language.
Element: Fire (seems a little strange since it is a very cold kind of white fire)
Familiar: phoenix named Yachiko
Place of birth: Unknown like any other personal stuff. (I told you she's mysterious.)

--------------------

I AM BACK!?

Death is not a foe.
It is nothing but a being with a welcoming home.
Death is not the end.
It is nothing but a bridge that is ready to be crossed.
And Death is definitely not a thief.
It does not take whatever others rightfully own.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Roleplay Games | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Lo-Fi Version Time is now:
This forum is not the OFFICIAL Zero no Tsukaima FORUM. We are run by Fans for Fans and remain the first ever US Zero no Tsukaima forum since December 19, 2007.
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2037 seconds | Archive