InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Yadech. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free: CLICK TO REGISTER

Name:   Password:

Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
Welcome to Nadech and Yaya's International Fan club. Our goal is to bring you the latest news, gossip, photos, videos, and much much more on YADECH. If you have other question, please email us or message one of the moderator in the forum. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum.

.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                               ~ Admin

.:: DISCLAIMERS ::.

YADECH is an unofficial fan-site created for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund or their agencies. All content belongs to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you have any question, contact us.
                          - Click to e-Mail -

Places to Visit

YADECH
Thai: รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
Karaoke: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
English: Rising Sun II
Cast: Nadech & Yaya
Air: August 21, 2014

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Pre-order Ch3 Superstar Concert - CLOSED
lilothaogurl
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 10:38 AM

Yadech Fever

Group: Yadech Lover
Member No.: 1,254

Thank you so much na Ceci... For being so generous... I know you're doing this for your love for Yadech and your kind heart... and you really don't have to feel bad at all for charging shipping cost... I totally understand... :D
yadech粉
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 03:21 PM

Yadech Fever

Member No.: 1,230

It's really nice. The price is very reasonable. Thanks Ceci
Iheartyadech
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 01:21 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 319

Thank you so much Ceci for letting us know! I highly appreciate everything you are doing! Being a college is not easy. And with you doing this all at the same time, must be hard. Anyways I'm gonna pre-order my dvd right now.
cecilia
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 07:34 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

Sherry, i've received your money - i'm placing the order now. I'll send the DVD asap once i received it ja.

(Posted Image)
lilothaogurl
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 05:55 PM

Yadech Fever

Member No.: 1,254

Sorry for the extremely late reply...But thank you so much na Ceci.. I really appreciate all your hardwork.. Thank you so much!! Oh and if I have any change you don't have to send it back na... Thanks again... :D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3195 seconds | Archive