Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
Welcome to Nadech and Yaya's International Fan club. Our goal is to bring you the latest news, gossip, photos, videos, and much much more on YADECH. If you have other question, please email us or message one of the moderator in the forum. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum.

.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                               ~ Admin

.:: DISCLAIMERS ::.

YADECH is an unofficial fan-site created for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund or their agencies. All content belongs to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you have any question, contact us.
                          - Click to e-Mail -

Places to Visit

YADECH
Thai: รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
Karaoke: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
English: Rising Sun II
Cast: Nadech & Yaya
Air: August 21, 2014

Pages: (11) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Rules
MrsChum
Posted: Jan 12 2012, 12:08 AM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,042

Hi, I just want to give a BIG THANKS to all the Yadech Administrator for making this forum!! I want to  everyone for all the hardwork and for providing us with the latest news and article of Nadech and Yaya. I read the rule and agree with you (Chubbycheeks)! Hope there won't b any rude fan........I want this forum to be here for a long time!!!!
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 03:49 AM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 195

I've revised and added an important comment. PLEASE READ! From now on, I'd like ANYONE who READS this thread to LEAVE A COMMENT saying they understand everything and will follow these rules. If you have questions, please msg me. TY - CC
PM
cecilia
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 10:57 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

understood, appreciated, and AGREED!
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 01:00 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Thank you dearest Ceci! :)
PM
Dal
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 10:31 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Thank you for posting what I said in the chat box, baown. I appreciate it.

I would like all members to read these rules/guidelines. This is a must. I wonder if we can set up the forum to not be able to view unless the members reply here. I am at my ropes end.

I updated & fixed grammar errors, ect,..
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 10:53 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

No probelmo! Anything for you, anything for Yadech & Yadech forum!

I was thinking that too because obviously, not very many members have read this topic yet. Reading/signing this thread should be mandatory before anyone can start browsing and posting around the forum. I was also thinking that absolutely all sub forums should be hidden for those who aren't registered members with the exception of "FANCLUBS".
PM
yadech粉
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 10:59 PM

Yadech Fever

Group: Yadech Lover
Member No.: 1,230

Agree wholeheartedly. I love yadech and am grateful to other fan clubs for sharing pics and clips etc. here with us. Please do not take one or a small number of people's opinion as the representation of the whole yadech community. We are here to support Nadech and Yaya and each other!!
moonchild74
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 11:01 PM

Yadech Love

Group: Yadech Fever
Member No.: 920

Done reading the rules! Will keep it in mind now, thanks all so much for doing all the hard works for us.
shampoo
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 11:18 PM

Yadech Fever

Group: Yadech Lover
Member No.: 174

QUOTE (Dal @ Jan 22 2012, 04:31 AM)
Thank you for posting what I said in the chat box, baown. I appreciate it.

I would like all members to read these rules/guidelines. This is a must. I wonder if we can set up the forum to not be able to view unless the members reply here. I am at my ropes end.

I updated & fixed grammar errors, ect,..

There is an option that you can do that Dal. Read the rules first, reply and that way you will be able to view the rest of the forum like the artilces and news section or photo section. Like their first post have to be in this rule thread.

Thanks for updating the rules. Read and understand.
YNSE
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 11:27 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Writer
Member No.: 1,229

I agree to the new rules. I am all for constructive criticism, but in reallity we should be very thankful for all Admins who do put so much time, energy and love into creating these fan clubs and forums for us. I will apologize ahead of time in case I have unintentionally offended anyone here at Yadech or elsewhere.

I do bash....but never in a serious way, it is all jokes!

Thanks again the Yadech Admins and your suggestions and recommendation will be taken to heart by me.
cecilia
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 01:42 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

I've message those who reply above my post the passwords. Thank you, all.
fewi
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 01:56 AM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 1,091

I have been reading through the rules and I will definitely follow them. I really appreciate all of the yadech admins' hard work.
Additionally, I would like say thank you to our translators,without you guys, we could not be this close to our idols.thanks!
LeiLa
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 02:10 AM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,289

Read and noted. I agree to follow the rules.
nyokalay
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 02:18 AM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 1,366

I just joined the forum today and its upsetting to see this. I will definitely follow the rules!
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 02:27 AM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Welcome na NYKAYLA! Thanks to everyone who has took their time to read all of this.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1735 seconds | Archive