Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Yadech. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free: CLICK TO REGISTER

Name:   Password:

Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
Welcome to Nadech and Yaya's International Fan club. Our goal is to bring you the latest news, gossip, photos, videos, and much much more on YADECH. If you have other question, please email us or message one of the moderator in the forum. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum.

.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                               ~ Admin

.:: DISCLAIMERS ::.

YADECH is an unofficial fan-site created for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund or their agencies. All content belongs to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you have any question, contact us.
                          - Click to e-Mail -

Places to Visit

Thai: รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
Karaoke: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
English: Rising Sun II
Cast: Nadech & Yaya
Air: August 21, 2014

Pages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Rules
cecilia
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:47 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Chubbycheeks @ Feb 6 2012, 07:23 PM)
^ Np ja!

I just wanted to add, when talking in the chatbox please be careful. Whenever you mention the word "gay", please stop and think whether it was necessary or appropriate. Sexuality can be a very sensitive topic. If possible, refrain yourself from going into details about this subject.

Another note, please don't come to our chatbox expecting for people to feed you with information. If you need help and want to ask something, you simply incorporate the words "please" and "thank you". You don't attack or demand someone to tell you something. I don't like the idea of people taking advantage of others kindness.

I shouldn't really have to bring these up because I believe these are typical guidelines that everyone should already know but since I've seen it come up a few times, I will mention it here.

Kudos!
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 03:02 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 195

kob jai ja! ^^ its only for the best < 3
PM
YNSE
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 03:27 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Writer
Member No.: 1,229

Uh Oh... I think I am guilty of using that word on chatbox. My sincerest apologies if I have offended anyone.

I realize I must reign in my comments, it may be jokes for me but I know there may be others who are not so cool with things.

Thanks for the suggestions Chubbych33ks!
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 04:08 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 195

Like I always say, joking around is totally fine but it's all about limits. Everyone has their own interpretations. Some people may be okay with it, others get sensitive and offended really easily. When we talk of the word "gay", I personally don't see anything funny about it. If we're referring to someone's appearance, I'd prefer to use other words or just simply say "he doesn't look his best". Please think of others feelings whenever you comment because you never know who's reading.
PM
lazydramafan
Posted: Feb 25 2012, 07:51 PM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,389

I have read the rules more carefully this second time with all the comments. Confess that some issues really pass me by the first time I read it.

CC, I didn't pay much attention in every detail of the rules the first time, just the basic meaning of each one. So I totally forgot how you felt about the "rolleyes" :rolleyes.
After the Yadech video on the Silk event, I used it in some comments. Rasa said it wasn't impolite in Thailand too, when Nadech did it. Found it so cute. :blush
I think I was referring to myself when I used....but don't get the "angry" :angry feeling from it. For me, rolleyes is more like...what else can I say about it.....so I wasn't angry at all....
Please don't get offended by it, will refrain myself to use it from now on.

I don't know much about internet language, haven't chat for years now and this is my first participation in a forum. Learning as much as can with everyone is really a privilege for me.

I do understand that some people can be offended by the use of the word gay. Didn't use in public on the chatbox, but used it in two of my comments on Yadech.com. Will be more careful about it.
It was a compliment though, because women and gays really do love Nadech and Yaya a lot. :wub Straight men sometimes will have difficulties to admit it, they love or like Nadech too. They keep hiding their Yadech love proclaiming they love Yaya only. :lol We got to help them when we get the chance. Yadech action future lakorns can help on this task. :)

Jokes aside, please if anyone gets offend because of something I wrote or said, just let me know about it. I am not afraid to apologize when need it or even say sorry when make mistakes. Know that words can hurt and don't want to hurt anyone. I am always willing to change bad habits and learn better manners.

Yadech.com rules are sensitive and caring for people's feelings. International communication is always hard, so I am truly happy to be in a place that wishes to achieve friendship and love communication only.
Will read the rules from time to time, so that I can be a better part of this wonderful place that is Yadech.com.
Thanks to everyone that works so hard for us to have so much fun around here. :P
YummyYumYum
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 02:30 PM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 1,477

New here. I read and understand the rules. :D
Ylk12
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 07:58 AM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,467

I've read the rules and I will follow the rules.. :)
If I do something wrong please remind me na..
Thanks CC, Dal, staffs, and Admins.. :)
Isabella
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 10:28 AM

Yadech Love

Group: Yadech Fever
Member No.: 1,459

In total agreement, rules to live by! :)
lakornlover
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 10:05 PM

Yadech Crush

Member No.: 1,502

I'm new here and I've read the rules. Will make sure to abide by them.
redheadroseful
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:56 PM

Yadech Crush

Member No.: 1,570

I've just registered to the forum and I totally agree with the rules :)
Thanks for the effort you put in this project!
hydenamy
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:48 AM

Yadech Crush

Member No.: 973

i'll abide to the rules stated above..thank you the explanation :))
imilkyub
  Posted: Apr 18 2012, 08:45 AM

Yadech Crush

Member No.: 1,572

yup got it. will follow to the rules. :D
vaaa
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 02:07 AM

Yadech Crush

Member No.: 975

I understand and agree with all the rules kaaa... :D
MissAmnell
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 10:17 PM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 1,588

I've read the rules and I'm willing to follow them.
Loveangel
Posted: May 6 2012, 01:15 AM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 1,488

i have read the rules , and agree with that . i feel bad now that i didnt write a comment here the first time i jiont this farum. sorry for that.
thank you CC, DAL and other admins for runing this Yadech.com.
and thank you CC for always remind us.

P.S i will watch out what i gonna write in the chatbox .
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4126 seconds | Archive