DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
Welcome to Nadech and Yaya's International Fan club. Our goal is to bring you the latest news, gossip, photos, videos, and much much more on YADECH. If you have other question, please email us or message one of the moderator in the forum. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum.

.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                               ~ Admin

.:: DISCLAIMERS ::.

YADECH is an unofficial fan-site created for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund or their agencies. All content belongs to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you have any question, contact us.
                          - Click to e-Mail -

Places to Visit

YADECH
Thai: รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
Karaoke: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
English: Rising Sun II
Cast: Nadech & Yaya
Air: August 21, 2014

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mteam, ????
alwaizemeeh
Posted: Jan 29 2011, 04:29 PM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 129

I feel disappointed that MINT N. and MARK went to the Top Awards together. It saddens me. What's worst is they have matching outfits. Now only Yadech makes me happy. I love Mint Chalida though!!! Also Yaya Urassaya.
cecilia
Posted: Jan 29 2011, 04:43 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

B/c Mark's p'Ae's kid -- i think he might have sit around there somewhere in the seating with Yaya and Mint from behind. I didn't spot him in the show (according to clip) so i'm assuming, he did some walking outside or something -- even when they have his name up for the new rising star role .. no video focus on him ..

i know how you feel .. if YADECH are not together like this .. i would so be disappoint at TVPOOL too -- i watch it b/c of YADECH !
alwaizemeeh
Posted: Jan 29 2011, 07:07 PM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 129

I'm glad atleast yadech was partially together or else...... ???
But yea It's sad enough to see one couple not be together.. I don't want to see two.
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 12:33 AM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 195

I agree with Ceci that it probably has to do with the fact that they're both P'Ae's kid. I also found it awkward how when they announced all the nominees and they called Mark's name, he wasn't there.
PM
lazydramafan
  Posted: Feb 20 2012, 01:08 PM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,389

I didn't understand too, why Mark didn't appear when they call out his name in Top Awards. :huh

I was like: everyone from 4HHKK is here, where are you Mark? :blink

Afterwards, I read he was at the Top Awards and was kinda shocked. :o

So he was there..... :confuse .......but didn't show at the video nomination..... :wacko

Mteam are P' Ae kids, but I don't understand why and how things got that complicated for Mint Chalida and Mark under the same management.

I know some facts and discussions, but they have fans as a couple that did get hurt in all this mess about real couple or koo kwan. :hide

I deeply understand and share your disappointment alwaizemeeh.

But I still like the chemistry of Mark and Mint Chalida as on screen couple. Handle the press media seems difficult for them though. :phew

Hope they can work together well , in NM2, despite so many rumors, news and past facts. Strong test for their professionalism. ^_^

Chubbycheeks
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 01:44 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

^ You've got everything mixed up. Mark is P'Ae's kid along with Mint Nutwara, NOT Mint Chlaida. I won't go into details but basically, K'Prae who takes care of Mark & Nutwara has purposely prevented Mark from accepting any jobs that's related to Chalida. Why? No one knows the exact reason. When you're in a fandom and expect too much, you're going to be hurt. Best thing to do is be a fan and not claim to be a "shipper". Shipping (cheering for a pair to be a real couple) is such an innocent thing to do but when you don't know you're limits, it goes veryyyy far. I'm not demanding or telling ppl what to do and what to believe, I'm just generally speaking as a neutral fan of theirs.
PM
lazydramafan
  Posted: Feb 21 2012, 01:37 PM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,389

Thanks CC for explaining to me. Yes I did make a mess in here, so sorry.

This shipping (cheering for a pair to be a real couple) thing can be really complicated.

I thought was more like a wish for happiness from fans to their beloved couples.

But it seems like a really danger thing to do, if can affect their work and lives that much. :(

Their private lives are different from their work. I mean they work with fiction, other things in real life is for them to decide.

Ok. I will read more articles and try not to make everything so mixed up. :confuse

Chubbycheeks
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 04:57 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

^ Np and no worries, no need to apologize.

Shipping a couple isn't all that complicated, it's the people who choose to make it complicated. Everyone has their own definition of what "shipping" is but typically, it's known for cheering two people to be the real deal.

Their situation isn't dangerous but it's just that because they're refrained from working together, their fans are extremely disappointed. As of now, it seems that things are getting better for both Mteam and their fans because of their new lakorn. All I can say is best of luck to them. This is their opportunity to redeem themselves on a professional level.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0959 seconds | Archive