x
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                                    ~ Admin

.:: PLACES TO VISIT ::.

- Click to e-Mail -

Thai: เล่ห์ลับสลับร่าง
English: Exchange Body Secret
Cast: Nadech & Yaya

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Yadech.com Facebook? [ Important! ]
cecilia
Posted: May 15 2012, 07:18 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

I have a BIG question to ask - did anyone in this forum setup a FACEBOOK account without me knowing it under YADEH.com name? B/C if no one did - i'm going to report it to FACEBOOK that this page is FRAUD. it's not that i don't want it - it's b/c i'm not aware of it and i don't want YADECH.com to get their name tarnish for no reason - so please let me know. I'm not going to be mad if i know who - PM ME PERSONALLY if you want to tell me nicely na.

i did not set this up so please, come forward to let me know who set it up so that I
won't have to file a complaint to FACEBOOK .. thanks :

https://www.facebook.com/YaDech.club
Alice
Posted: May 17 2012, 04:12 AM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 72

QUOTE (cecilia @ May 16 2012, 01:18 AM)
I have a BIG question to ask - did anyone in this forum setup a FACEBOOK account without me knowing it under YADEH.com name? B/C if no one did - i'm going to report it to FACEBOOK that this page is FRAUD. it's not that i don't want it - it's b/c i'm not aware of it and i don't want YADECH.com to get their name tarnish for no reason - so please let me know. I'm not going to be mad if i know who - PM ME PERSONALLY if you want to tell me nicely na.

i did not set this up so please, come forward to let me know who set it up so that I
won't have to file a complaint to FACEBOOK .. thanks :

https://www.facebook.com/YaDech.club

I was wondering the same thing too i went to check out the facebook page but
it didn't say who created the page under the name yadech.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0814 seconds | Archive