Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Yadech. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free: CLICK TO REGISTER

Name:   Password:

Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
Welcome to Nadech and Yaya's International Fan club. Our goal is to bring you the latest news, gossip, photos, videos, and much much more on YADECH. If you have other question, please email us or message one of the moderator in the forum. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum.

.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                               ~ Admin

.:: DISCLAIMERS ::.

YADECH is an unofficial fan-site created for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund or their agencies. All content belongs to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you have any question, contact us.
                          - Click to e-Mail -

Places to Visit

Thai: รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
Karaoke: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
English: Rising Sun II
Cast: Nadech & Yaya
Air: August 21, 2014

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

[starplus] Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani
cecilia
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 12:06 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

Who's watching this? Omg, it's so addicting!

(Posted Image)

Synopsis: (Wiki)
An Indian soap opera currently aired on channel STAR Plus.[1][2] The series premiered in India on June 6, 2011. The show is a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love & hate. Khushi and Arnav have diametrically opposite ideologies. If Khushi believes in means, Arnav believes only in ends. Khushi’s relationships are the most important to her, whereas Arnav believes all people come with a price and can be manipulated for one’s benefit. As the story progresses, their love-hate relationship witnesses a series of dramatic conflicts. Arnav constantly tries to break Khushi’s steadfast morals just in order to prove to himself that he can control everyone; Khushi on the other hand, always tries to follow her values & morals.The show is at the fourth position amongst the top five shows of all channels and it also gains excellent ratings.

*NOTE: They are married now but he (Arnav) is being a jerk to her b/c he forced her to marry him to protect his sister due to her husband wanting to get back to n'ek (Khushi)

The subbed files are scatter everywhere: lol

1. http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndrealone/vid...n&view=0&page=3

2. http://www.youtube.com/user/ErichPawJane/v...o+Kya+Naam+Doon

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvUmWO1Blk4...player_embedded

ILoveNadech
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:30 AM

Yadech Crush

Group: Yadech Crush
Member No.: 1,481

awsome will deffinetly check this out while i'm waiting for tnnkk.. Thanks alot ceci..
Katelyn
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 12:33 AM

Yadech Crush
Group Icon

Group: Friend of Yadech
Member No.: 1,306

Thank you very much for sharing, Ceci!! I love his mesmerizing gaze!! What a hottie!! Love the macho and assertive p'ek!! :wub
YNSE
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 08:11 AM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Writer
Member No.: 1,229

Thank U Ceci....Thank U..:P Huh and just sth else to add to my craziness!
cecilia
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 01:27 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

I'm so addicted to them - i made a fanmade mv to a Hmong song called 'TIME'
cindyadech
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 11:27 PM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,491

Thank you Cecilia for sharing and the translation. I love the MV and the songs.
cecilia
Posted: Aug 2 2012, 07:38 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

I made a few fanmade mv of them ..
but i'm just going to share my latest edition to their trail of love story.

MissAmnell
Posted: Sep 22 2012, 07:21 AM

Yadech Love

Group: Yadech Fever
Member No.: 1,588

Hello hi bye bye, lol I've started watching it a few weeks ago, and now I can't stop! I'm totally addicted! It's so great, oh my god Khushi is like the best thing ever, she is so cute and crazy, I love her. And Arnav is so yummy, lol and their chemistry together is just mindblowing.

Cecilia, your art (on the first post) and your videos are really amazing! Thanks for sharing.
cecilia
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 08:52 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Glad you're hook - be prepare to cry your HEART out .. and get hurt as Khushi goes through all these turmoil pain with ASR and his cold heart.

[spoiler]Wait until they're married . .it'll drive you nut and now that they have to do remarriage - it'll even get you crazy but wait - they did the deed a day before their 'actual' wedding .. now, this week is the most exciting week b/c after they did the deed - we don't know what ASR is going to do when he learn the truth about his parent's past. Will he leave her at the alter or go with his heart and marry her for the 2nd time around ... [/spoiler]

GOSH, i love IPKKND and it's roller coaster ride -- over 300 episode and it's still exciting as it was from the beginning! Sorry for spoiling you na .. i hope you'll get to this exciting part soon.
MissAmnell
Posted: Sep 25 2012, 02:08 PM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 1,588

Don't worry, you didn't spoil me, I can't stay away from news of this show so I already knew. And my heart is already breaking for Khushi with everything she has to go through.
swift2thesky
Posted: Oct 23 2012, 10:13 AM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,833

I love this serie :wub Arnav is so hot & Khushi is so cute!!!

I found out some MVs of this serie on Utube & become addicted to it. B)
Now I m watching it.I m just catch up around Epi 200 (I guess,coz titles r posted by released date)in Eng sub.I can't find early epi in Eng sub. :cry

Could anybody tell me where to find this? ^_^
cecilia
Posted: Nov 11 2012, 02:38 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

So sad -- BARUN is leaving the show ... :cry
Katelyn
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 12:56 AM

Yadech Crush
Group Icon

Group: Friend of Yadech
Member No.: 1,306

Missing Arshi like crazy!! :cry
kweenju
Posted: Feb 28 2013, 03:10 PM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 1,843

I was seriously planning to watch this show, but then the news of the main guy leaving the show just ruined everything. Shame, the drama looked really interesting, despite the numerous number of episodes.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1977 seconds | Archive