zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Remember to write your name down so we'll know who you are.
Welcome to Nadech and Yaya's International Fan club. Our goal is to bring you the latest news, gossip, photos, videos, and much much more on YADECH. If you have other question, please email us or message one of the moderator in the forum. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the forum.

.:: ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS ::.

* In order for you to see all the contents, you must meet our criteria first - a minimum of 50 POSTS. If you're unable to see anything in a topic, please kindly post a reply to reveal the hidden content. Further questions can be ask in the announcement section here. Thank you and enjoy your stay at YADECH.com.
                                                               ~ Admin

.:: DISCLAIMERS ::.

YADECH is an unofficial fan-site created for entertainment purposes only. It is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Barry Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund or their agencies. All content belongs to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you have any question, contact us.
                          - Click to e-Mail -

Places to Visit

YADECH
Thai: รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
Karaoke: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
English: Rising Sun II
Cast: Nadech & Yaya
Air: August 21, 2014

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Pre-order Ch3 Superstar Concert - CLOSED
cecilia
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 12:13 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

Group: Super-Administrator
Member No.: 1

Da and I've contacted khun Wiwat on Pre-order of CH3 Power Concert and he said that the concert will be out April 4, 2012. If we like, we can do pre-order now or we can wait until that day to buy it. It's really up to you guys na. If we have a lot of buyers in here, I'll see if he'll have a link available for us - if not, then wait til the release date.

I, HOWEVER, will place my order with him ( and if you plan on getting it, I'll let him know so he can set up a pre-order page for the fans (as long as we have a good fair amount of requests))

Thank you.

GREAT NEWS! He emailed me back and stated that the price varies between vcd and dvd .. He also made PRE-ORDER available on ETHAICD so go ahead and place your order. If you order more, you might get free shipping to your country. (i'll order more just so i can get free shipping)

Check it out here na:

VCD: $14.50 :: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65320

DVD: $18.50 :: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65321

*CONCERN: i don't know what region the DVD will be in but I'll try to keep an eye on this as well .. I hope it's region free so that there won't be any complication for us OVERSEA fans. HOWEVER, looking at their past DVD - it's all in REGION FREE so don't worry too much on this.

Right now, i would suggest go ahead and place your order - just keep in mind that anything you order along with this  will not process through until the 30th of March.

FANS WITH NO CREDIT CARD

I realized that we have some fans who doesn't have a CC but would like to place order. If you want to, i can do the ordering for you - however, you'll have to pay for your own shipping cost (it can range anything between 2-5 dollars) I'm so sorry that i have to start including shipping fee na .. I'm a poor college students and i went over my budget this month so i'm afraid that i can't offered free shipping anymore but yes, if you want me to order it for you and pay me with money order or cash, let me know through my pm. I'll take order until next weekend - FEBRUARY 18, 2012 @ 12:00 AM US CENTRAL TIME and after that, i'll give you a week to send me your money so i can place the order the following week. THERE WILL BE NO LATE PAYMENT - if i don't received your money within the next two weeks, i'll order just the one I received so make sure to act promptly the minute i send you my information. Otherwise, if i don't hear anything from anyone, i'll continue with my order and the payment i received.

*I DO NOT GAIN any profit from this nor do i think of making money out of this.  I'm only doing it out of my kind heart and my love for YADECH so i hope everyone understand why i charge the shipping fee from my place to your place.

Thank you.

lilothaogurl
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 02:53 PM

Yadech Fever

Group: Yadech Lover
Member No.: 1,254

Thanks so much na Ceci... And yes of course I'd love to pre-order one... hopefully there's more requests for it...
MrsChum
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 03:54 PM

Yadech Lover

Group: Yadech Shipper
Member No.: 1,042

thank you for doing this for us! I would like a copy too!
race1me
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 06:11 PM

Yadech Love

Group: Yadech Fever
Member No.: 54

Thanks Cecelia.

I'm considering getting one but depending on the cost.
suzsuz
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 06:35 PM

Yadech Fever

Member No.: 842

hai!! how much will the concert cd cost ya?
Iheartyadech
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 07:49 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 319

Thank yog so much! I would most definitely want one. Add me in!
cecilia
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 08:20 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

I've emailed khun Wiwat back - hopefully, i'll get the price on it na.
moonchild74
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 10:30 PM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 920

Count me in also! I WANT ITTT!
cecilia
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 12:16 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

GREAT NEWS! He emailed me back and stated that the price varies between vcd and dvd .. He also made PRE-ORDER available on ETHAICD so go ahead and place your order. If you order more, you might get free shipping to your country. (i'll order more just so i can get free shipping)

Check it out here na:

VCD: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65320

DVD: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65321

*CONCERN: i don't know what region the DVD will be in but I'll try to keep an eye on this as well .. I hope it's region free so that there won't be any complication for us OVERSEA fans. HOWEVER, looking at their past DVD - it's all in REGION FREE so don't worry too much on this.

Right now, i would suggest go ahead and place your order - just keep in mind that anything you order along with this order will not process until the 30th of March.

*i was told that VCD/DVD will come out on the 29th and the company will ship out the merchandise on the 30th.

Anyway, go ahead and order yours na. I'm going to do mine now lol
moonchild74
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 12:26 AM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 920

^
Thanks a lot Ceci!!!

WOW, it's wayyyy cheaper than I expected!!! I'm so use to above 50 dollars for concert DVDs, so this is shocking cheap! Anyways, it also said "all region" so it should means region free, na?
cecilia
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 12:33 AM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

^i didn't see that part so yes - it's region free .. thanks for pointing it out.

Official DVD for TAWAN DUERD is out too : http://www.ethaicd.com/list.php?catid=2341

I'm still waiting for GRGR - maybe I'll message the channel to find out too lmao

cecilia
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 06:49 PM

ATEAM | YADECH | ARSHI
Group Icon

I realized that we have some fans who doesn't have a CC but would like to place order. If you want to, i can do the ordering for you - however, you'll have to pay for your own shipping cost (it can range anything between 2-5 dollars) I'm so sorry that i have to start including shipping fee na .. I'm a poor college students and i went over my budget this month so i'm afraid that i can't offered free shipping anymore but yes, if you want me to order it for you and pay me with money order or cash, let me know through my pm. I'll take order until next weekend - FEBRUARY 18, 2012 @ 12:00 AM US CENTRAL TIME and after that, i'll give you a week to send me your money so i can place the order the following week. THERE WILL BE NO LATE PAYMENT - if i don't received your money within the next two weeks, i'll place order just the one I received so make sure to act promptly the minute i send you my information. Otherwise, if i don't hear anything from anyone, i'll continue with my order and the payment i received.

*I DO NOT GAIN any profit from this nor do i think of making money out of this. I'm only doing it out of my kind heart and my love for YADECH so i hope everyone understand why i charge the shipping fee from my place to your place.

Thank you.
zazoured
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 07:08 PM

Yadech Fever

Member No.: 789

Free region means work everywhere right ? If so count me in as well for a Dvd of the concert :)
Chubbycheeks
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 07:48 PM

Yadech Lover
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 195

Ceci ja, you're such a sweetheart! It's right that you're charging for shipping na. You can't afford to pay for everything and hopefully everyone understands that. < 3
PM
race1me
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 11:17 PM

Yadech Love

Member No.: 54

Thanks Cecelia for keeping us posted. At that price, I definitely getting one!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2773 seconds | Archive