Welcome to X-Men First Class. A 1960's era, Mutant RPG loosely based on the Marvel Comic Universe during a time of innocence and discovery. There are also undercurrents of political upheaval and strife, but adventure awaits!

Feel free to browse through the forums and have a chat in the C-Box provided. When registering please use code names

S T A F F

C H A T T I N G

A F F I L I A T E S

RPG-Directory// The RPG Collection//The Hellboy RPG////TAV////X Genesis//XMR//MARVEL fighting temptation//Star Wars: New Order Rising// Infinite Evolutions//

Vote for us at
// RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

//

C R E D I T S

Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages. Board design, graphics, and forums all by staff, do not rip.
We are in no way affiliated with Marvel. This is for role play purposes only no infringement intended.

X Men: First Class

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to X Men First Class. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

AddReply  NewTopic  NewPoll

Graphic Requests, please and thank you's as payment
Cyclops
  Posted: Apr 13 2011, 04:55 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

If you have a gift to create images such as avatars or signatures advertise your willingness to do so here. If you not so talentedly inclined in that department, you may request the help of others to do so here also. Please include details required and if at all possible include a sample image to give an idea.

--------------------
user posted image
Angel
Posted: Apr 13 2011, 09:30 PM

Delta

Member No.: 2

Hi, you've probably noticed the core of us have uniform banners/signatures. If you're interested in joining in with this look, which would be kind of nice of you tongue.gif , but also like the idea of making your own banner /signature, this post acts as a repository of images that you can load up for use as layers.

What's that you say? You don't own photoshop, and dislike using the name of that piece of software as a verb. Don't worry, I'm on your side. But there is also no excuse bar graphical ineptitude. Check out GIMP.

Note, the following images are in PNG format, for best results, I suggest sticking to that, as you will need to keep parts of it see-through. If you want help with any of this, please feel free to contact me.

Goody-two-shoes banner

user posted image

Baddy-evilness banner

user posted image

If you're playing a mutant you'll need this, which is most of you

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Cyclops
Posted: Apr 13 2011, 09:46 PM

Administrator

have at thee

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
Beast
Posted: Apr 14 2011, 04:34 PM

Gamma

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

How's this?

user posted image

laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Polaris
Posted: Apr 18 2011, 04:16 AM

Baseline

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

I am not very good with GIMP or Photoshop. Would some awesome person be willing to help me with a sig and avatar? I don't need anything fancy just something that fits with the board and everyone else awesome sigs.

Images I have found of Lorna's first costume (which is surprisingly hard find):
image Image 2

Thank you in advance!

--------------------
user posted image
Angel
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 10:04 PM

Delta

Member No.: 2

Donald, constructed. Linked the image into bio, too.

Because the guy isn't a cyborg yet, I thought I'd go for something a bit more refined.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Iceman
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 10:09 PM

Gamma

Member No.: 3

Looks great, buddy!

--------------------
user posted image
Cyclops
Posted: Apr 26 2011, 11:39 PM

Administrator

looks fantastic well done

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TopicOpt.   AddReply  NewTopic  NewPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1750 seconds | Archive