Welcome to X-Men First Class. A 1960's era, Mutant RPG loosely based on the Marvel Comic Universe during a time of innocence and discovery. There are also undercurrents of political upheaval and strife, but adventure awaits!

Feel free to browse through the forums and have a chat in the C-Box provided. When registering please use code names

S T A F F

C H A T T I N G

A F F I L I A T E S

RPG-Directory// The RPG Collection//The Hellboy RPG////TAV////X Genesis//XMR//MARVEL fighting temptation//Star Wars: New Order Rising// Infinite Evolutions//

Vote for us at
// RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

//

C R E D I T S

Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages. Board design, graphics, and forums all by staff, do not rip.
We are in no way affiliated with Marvel. This is for role play purposes only no infringement intended.

X Men: First Class

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to X Men First Class. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )   Closed  NewTopic  NewPoll

Salad days, the start of the school year
Xavier
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 04:33 AM

Baseline

Group: NPC
Member No.: 8

"Normal is a term that you will find is not in high supply around here, I assure you."

Charles shifted in his chair and nodded at Jean, to see the boys form up and display their social abilities was something that would call for some training in etiquette. Warren was atleast given the advantage of having some formality drilled into him with his up bringing, but Xavier couldn't help but detect an alterior motive, it didn't take a mind reader to see that he held some attraction to the red headed young woman.

"Henry McCoy is usually of such a wit and outspoken in matter of intellect. I'm sure he'll warm to you."

Manouvering his way forward past the small obstacles created from his students carelessness, Charles performed a neat sideways turn and pulled both of the chair's wheels in opposite turn so that he came to a grinding halt in front of the young woman. He was mindfull not to skid or plow any of Bobby's snow onto the newest student in his stead.He was genuinely excited to see her there before him. Jean had such potential and was bound to discover many great things in her abilities.

"Scott it's alright, you can open your eyes now."
Angel
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 06:26 PM

Delta

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Jean's smile was a lovely one, Warren thought happily. He would certainly like the opportunity to try see it again, if he could. And his mind wondered hence, on a train of pleasant assumptions. When Grey stepped by him, to offer Scott assistance, the green in young Worthington made a slight knot of his brow.

"Oh, Scott..." He was on the verge of saying something abrupt about Slim --that he had almost knocked both himself and Hank through the ceiling, just now. Only the presence of the Professor saved him from uttering it. Instead Warren changed tack. "--he must have lost them during the... uhm, when he fell." He finished awkwardly, realising that Scott would pick up on the carelessness of his chosen words.

"Professor, sir. I'm sorry for what happened." He added quickly. "Bobby and I will see to the mess in the hall." He volunteered, including young Drake into the bargain, in a gesture of pure generosity (or near as).

--------------------
user posted image
Beast
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 05:09 PM

Gamma

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Hank spotted Jean's luggage outside the main doors of the mansion. It was fortunate, Hank considered, that his mutated physique granted him greater than normal strength (because you know how girls over-pack). Grabbing a couple of armfuls of suitcases and bags, the Beast headed back inside. He was just in time to overhear the Professor's introduction.

Hank grinned with embarrassment. "Please, forgive my omission of the proper formalities." His vocabulary having miraculously returned, Hank continued with more confidence. "As the Professor was so accommodating in articulating, I am Henry McCoy. Although my friends often address me as Hank. I shall be honoured if you would consider yourself among them."

His hands being currently too occupied for the customary handshake, Hank instead give a slight bow of the head. Having determined that he'd sufficiently rescued the situation, Hank decided that the next prudent course of action was to deliver the luggage to it's destination.

--------------------
user posted image
Iceman
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 10:26 PM

Gamma

Member No.: 3

Bobby's mouth hung open. How dare Warren volunteer him to perform manual labor. Heck! Didn't the prof have some sort of butler or maid that could clean this up! Not FAIR! Bobby glared slightly and crossed his snowy arms. "Yea, of course we'll be more than happy to clean this up. Now do you happen to have an industrial heater around to melt the snow. Or a plow of some sort."

--------------------
user posted image
Cyclops
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 10:45 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

The glasses were handed to him by the sweet female voice, he held the glasses and felt the delicate hands touch him and he was immediately short of breath. Clutching his belongings and plastering it to his face, Scott opened his eyes at the command of the Professor. Before him as light filtered from blinding hot red to a simple warm glow, Summers caught his first glimpse of the woman before him.

“Exceptional..”

He stood up with the same expression still on his face, awe mixed in with fear and embarrassment. Gulping hard he turned to the Professor and then back. A silent moment of understanding and then the dizziness left him.

“Welcome to our exceptional school, uh for Gifted Youngsters.”

He formed a grin and then decided he should help with the clean up running away and almost tripping over Hank as he stepped back into the foyer.

--------------------
user posted image
Marvel Girl
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 11:11 PM

Epsilon

Member No.: 9

Jean stood up once he had his glasses, too bad really, she wondered what his eyes looked like. Shrugging a shoulder she pulled her sketchpad in front of her again. More like an armor then anything. She smiled at the Professor. "I think I'm getting the picture Professor, thank you."

She turned to grab some of her luggage from Henry, sorry Hank but then stopped. A head tilt and she looked back at Scott. It was all actually a bit much, sizing them all up. She sort of hoped there weren't a lot more students. Quickly she looked around to get a picture cemented in her head. Warren, smooth, almost too smooth but she'd wait and see. Hank, spoke a lot like her father and got flustered easily, it was kind of cute. Bobby, not caring at all about what people thought just that his fun was interrupted. Actually that made her relax some, it seemed more, home than just school. Scott, who, well was quiet, and trying very hard to be polite. Straightening her shoulders she turned back to face him and gave a small head nod. "Well thank you. And which are all of you? Exceptional? Or, gifted?"

--------------------
user posted image
Xavier
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 12:05 AM

Baseline

Group: NPC
Member No.: 8

The vague explanation would be taken into account by the school’s principal. They were still so young and a bit of tom foolery though proving to be an expensive mistake could easily be fixed. Thankfully on his return Henry appeared to have found his composure and made emends to his previous bustling. Charles inhaled deeply and offered a satisfied smile, he half expected the young man to try and shake hands with the young woman with his foot!

Ripple.gif “Scott remember to try and keep some composure about yourself, you’re gawking.”

The silent message delivered and its effects played out, Charles watched as the students bustled around and made their leave in their own unique way. He was determined to offer an appearance of control without being too pedantic. Warren again took control of himself and proved to sway the other boys into action, Scott also seemed to follow suit seeming to feel heavily responsible for what had occurred.

“Jean the curriculum will be an arduous one of which I am fully confident that you will excel in. The many different aspects of you abilities will be explored as well as a thorough education in all things that a practical member of society should know. I will see to it that you live up to and surpass the ideals and dream that I have for this brave new generation.”
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

TopicOpt.Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]    Closed  NewTopic  NewPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3181 seconds | Archive