The days, though short, remain sunny
The plants and trees of the grounds are beginning to lose their summer greens and blooms
Welcome to Arc 2
Welcome Feast/Start of Term
In case a staffer isn't around and you have questions, feel free to post in our guest corner and we'll post back as soon as we can.
TEA AND BISCUITS, PLEASE!
SOFIE + VICTOIRE
The new school year has brought quite a few changes - new headmaster, a full time Ministry Inspector, new prefects, new quidditch captains...and a new Professor Malloy. Obviously everyone is going to have to adjust to the fact that grouchy Potions Master married the vivacious Care of Magical Creatures - including the newlyweds who have discovered that by the school year's end there will be a little Malloy. Luckily for Victoire this gives her a chance to work with a pre-natal patient during her practical healing placement rather than when she returns to London for an actual job. A nice conversation about reading for the time being, but with Vic's worries buried under the surface and Sofie's filler completely off due to hormones...this could go anywhere.
“Three guesses what’s happening. I need you two to go to Hagrid and warn the Care of Magical Creatures class, for all we know this could be affecting things as far as the Forbidden For—” --- to Elisha Thurkell and Melinda Lockwood as he realizes all heck is about to break loose in Breath, Just Br -PANIC!
sidebar by dana!
Canon List Graphics: IJ, LJ, HA and photobucket
Banners, Plots and Pips: here
'strange and beautiful' skin by beautiful disaster of red carpet and rebellion This is JK Rowling's world - we're just playing in it!
. thieves will be swiftly ejected from the internet.
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.