Accidents 2.01 and 2.02 ongoing
Don't forget to post in the thread regarding accident discussion!
Welcome Feast/Fall Term begins
Accident 2.01 aftermath
Final Qidditch Tryouts
Hogsmeade Visit 1
Halloween, Accidents 2.03, Quidditch 1 and November TBA
In case a staffer isn't around and you have questions, feel free to post in our guest corner and we'll post back as soon as we can.
MISSED ALL THE FUN
ROSE + SCORPIUS
It's funny to think that being two of the longest held characters on this site (January '08 for Rose and April '08 for Scorpius) have never, ever had a thread with just the two of them. Sure they've suffered in Accidents with other people or snarked at each other during class or prefect meetings, but it has always been with other people. But now it seems this dance around each other has come to a close and we can't wait to see how this interaction between rivals unfolds when it's just the two of them. It may start out as some innocent complaining about the revived accidents, but sparks could soon fly...and not the good kind. (Though hopefully they don't destroy the precious library in the process...)
"Not to impose much, but I would thinking working together is a given" -- Scorpius Malfoy looking to undermine Justinian Longbottom in Coup d'Etat
sidebar by dana!
Canon List Graphics: IJ, LJ, HA and photobucket
Banners, Plots and Pips: here
lovely skin by lizza of blank pages
Sidebar pics by Sarah
This is JK Rowling's world - we're just playing in it!
Posts and profiles belong to their respective writer!
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.