InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to World Wrestling Entertainment!!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rules & Regulations
Mr. McMahon
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 01:12 PM

;{:: WWE Chairman ::};
Group Icon

Group: WWE: Chairman
Member No.: 1

Below are some guidelines and rules you need to follow to ensure this fed runs smoothly and by also following them it makes the fed more fun to be in. If you do not want to follow the rules consequences will be handed out accordinly and as well as Rules the Consequences are listed below.

WWE E-Fed Consequences

1st Time - Warning by PM
2nd Time - Suspended for 3 days if you ignore the PM or don't respond telling me you've received and read it.
3rd Time - Banned

WWE E-Fed Rules

1. Superstars - First and foremost ONLY WWE,WCW,ECW,ROH,INDY AND TNA SUPERSTARS. You can sign up as any superstar that has been with The WWE or TNA in the past five years or any superstar that is signed to a WWE or TNA Developmental contract, even if they're not on the vacant positions list. Your superstar Have to be a wrestler. There is a limit of ONE superstars per person. If you plan on making a stable, let me know.And NO CREATED SUPERSTARS ALLOWED unless told other wise.

2. Swearing - It's allowed but keep it to a limit.

3. Roleplaying - You must roleplay at least once every 10 days. If you're not going to RP why bother signing up? RPs must be at LEAST ten lines unless there's not much to say. Also, you may only ask a person to reply to your thread ONE time. If you continually bother other members about replying, you will get a warning the first time, then if you continue to harrass them or anyone else, you will be suspended for 3 days. If you still continue after your suspension, you WILL be banned. I have seen too many requests here lately asking for replies every few hours, which makes others not want to reply, and may cost us members, as some people get VERY annoyed.

4. Vacation - That's right, even on E-Feds, there are vacations. If you're going to be away and can't roleplay or you simply just want a break, let me know and you'll be put on the "injured" list for however long you want. If you just want a break, let me know. But if it's a personal problem, just tell me to put you on the injured list, there's no need to tell me anymore.

5. Stats - Within two days of joining, you MUST have your superstars stats posted or your character will be put on the vacant positions list.

6. Shows - There is two weekly show that takes place on tuesdays or fridays and thursdays or fridays. It is called Raw and Smackdown!. The show won't take place unless there are at least SIX matches.

7. Angles - Got an angle or storyline idea? PM me and tell me about it.

8. Attacks - Any Superstar mat attack any Superstar at any time. If you don't want to be attacked, you shouldn't be e-fedding. But, you can only be attacked once a week, pls, it cant be too over the top.

9. Matches - You can make matches of your own by calling out a superstar. You can also request a match from one of the GMs.

10. GRAMMAR - PLEASE PEOPLE, I AM BEGGING YOU TO USE CAPATILIZTION PUNCTUATION, AND PROPER GRAMMAR.

11. Inactive - If you are a champion and are inactive for two weeks without notification, your championship will be vacated and your character will be deleted and put on the Vacant Positions. If you are not a champion and you are inactive for one week without notification, your character will be deleted and put in the Vacant Positions.

12. Title Defenses - There is a thirty day manditory title defense. If you are on the injured list, you do not need to worry about the title defense. I know that if you choose to be put on the injured list, you probably are going through some problems in your personal life. It would be unfair to take your title away because of that.

13. Stables - Stables are only allowed to have six people in them at a time.

14.Signatures-You may use up to three signatures at one time. No Non-Wrestling theme sigs. No video or music signatures are aloud at all. You may request a signature or an avatar in the graphics section.

15.Advertising-I will certainly not tolerate Advertising. You will NOT advertise here. If you advertise either in the shoutbox, Signatures. forums or PM you WILL be banned without notice. Even if it was you’re "Friend etc" YOU are responsable for your Account.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

All Images, Media, and WWE Superstars are Copyright by World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. This web site is not for commission purposes and is no way affiliated with WWE, NWA TNA, ROH, or any other professional or Indy wrestling organization. All Images, Media, and Superstars are copyrighted by the respective companies. No money was put in to this website and no money is to be made off of this website. This website was created for entertainment and to allow wrestling fans of all ages to portray their favorite wrestling superstar.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2011 seconds | Archive
Member Legend
[WWE Chairman] | [WWE Executive Assistant] | [WWE Smackdown! General Manager] | [RAW General Manager] | [WWE RAW Diva] | [WWE Smackdown! Diva] | [Raw Superstar ] | [Smackdown Superstar!] | [Staff Team] | [Development Deal]