Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Vampire Hunt. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ew Jacob Black(read all books before reading this), ew.
ElCullenita
Posted: May 31 2008, 04:06 PM

Unknown Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

who thinks that Jacob Black should just die!? i do! he is a rapist! if he got the chance he would rape bella. and another thing, hwo could Bella fall in love with him! i mean gross gross gross. he lied to her and physically assualted her and she still loves him. GROSS!
Stregoni_Benefici
Posted: Jun 1 2008, 04:47 PM

Vampire

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (ElCullenita @ May 31 2008, 09:06 AM)
who thinks that Jacob Black should just die!? i do! he is a rapist! if he got the chance he would rape bella. and another thing, hwo could Bella fall in love with him! i mean gross gross gross. he lied to her and physically assualted her and she still loves him. GROSS!

I disagree on you notion.
There is no reason for hatting on Jacob. He young on top of that he's a huge PUPPY. He will learn and you have to remeber Jacob hasnt imprinted on anyone yet. Once he does that he'll pester who ever the lucky girl is.

One thing about jacob is that he's completely honest, he doesnt need to hide ANYTHING. Even if it will frighten Bella. If you ask me i think Bella doesnt deserve neither Edward or Jacob. And that she should have been crushed by that car or eatten by Edward at the beginning of the book. Although it would have ened the book right there it would be better that way. You know, knowing that there wouldnt be so much drama.

>.> and you need to lay off the hating for a little, cause your a little to childish to put an oppion out there like that. You should try to look at both sides of the story first. So yeah.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4172 seconds | Archive