Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Vampire Hunt. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forks
Stregoni_Benefici
Posted: Feb 2 2008, 06:21 PM

Vampire

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Once again bord out of my mind. So looking up Forks subsided it. There is a highway its The 101 also called Pacific Coast Scenic Byway. Taking this you will go North I believe the highway will turn into forks Ave. Still going north it will lead through the small heart of Forks it breaks off a branch called La Push Rd. The 110 this goes East. Take this road to where it spits at Mora Rd. and stay on La Push. This road split once again. Turn right you'll be on Aider st. then it goes to JAMES Rd.! Right in La Push. Brillient, is this another thing I just run into or is it something Stephanie uses?

Interesting stuff I find in Washington. Maybe I should pay a visit sometime.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1118 seconds | Archive