Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Vampire Hunt. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PREFACE, May the Hunt begin
Lukas
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 02:03 AM

Moonlight Coven Leader

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It was dark I knew coming here was a mistake; I had finally come upon my undoing. Normally I'd run but with my sword keeping me pinned to a tree and a vampire in my midst I now realized it was my time. I came here to kill her out of a blind fury for what she had done to Carla. It had been only 4 months earlier that Carla and I left a restaurant and started to go to my car, we made it around the corner into the alley way. Thatís when I realized what was about to happen and then before I knew it my fiancťe was laying motionless on the ground with this monster hovering over her.
I quickly gave a yelp of fury, anger and concern wishing this was a nightmare. With a piercing metallic noise I armed myself with my trusty dual swords. The moonlight flashed against my blades, matched only by the rage in my eyes. These swords are fairly common amongst us hunters. With swift brutality I charged at full speed towards my predator. With a flash she was behind me and knocked me to the ground. It was hard to keep up let along fight a vampire but it was my job. She disarmed me quickly and quietly as if I was just a joke a mere toy a rat in a cage. I turned to flee only to realize there was nowhere left to run.
I glanced to my right and found a door and ducked in the warehouse devising a plan as I went along. I pressed a button and the wood chippers started moving. I ran up the stairs to the top of the machines to see she was waiting for me. I charged her and she braced herself thinking shed dismember me piece by piece and then she fell and I knew it was all but over. These memories flashed back to me as my killer approached and I knew it was over with my last breath I calmly provoked my predator "Iíve been waiting for this now c'mon beast!" and as she charged I lunged forward my sword snapping in half allowing me to fall and my second sword piercing her chest.
I cut her into pieces and threw a match upon her body and fell back against the tree that I now accepted as my grave. I waited hoping Maria would appear even though I was sure she wouldnít come there was no way she would even know where I was. I couldnít help but want to see her face once more. I calmly waited for my life to vanish and I fell into a slumber a sleep I thought Id never wake up from the kind of sleep that you donít want to wake from. And then it was over.
I knew it was over, everything went black and I was nothing but a spirit wandering in the afterlife or so I thought. I let out a slight moan and finally gave up on my life. I knew Id saved many in killing all the vampires I had slaughtered and knew that I was only here because I had to avenge her death It was all for Renee but why I didnít know. And then it dawned on me how much Maria cared. I then realized I had to live if not for myself for her for the world for my love.
Lukas
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 02:53 AM

Moonlight Coven Leader

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

659_bloody_fanged_vampire.gif to be edited as I have written more
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1665 seconds | Archive