InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Undeniable. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

welcome
Hello, this skin is for Skin Me Pretty's first skin of the week competition. The challenge is called St. David Ate Leeks, the skin must contain a shade of light green, and images are completely optional. The deadline for this challenge is March 8th. A poll will be set up on the 9th of March and the winner announced on the 12th of March.

links

cotm
Photobucket

chat

headwriter
Photobucket

affiliates

credits
Skin made by LAZY BONES of
RCR, CAUTION, & SC
Sidebar by Dana

reply topic poll 

Beach Bunnies, Grey's/PrP
Torres & Hahn
Posted: Feb 15 2011, 03:30 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In this story, Callie and Addison are in a long distance relationship.

Addison watched as Callie splashed around in the surf. A smile played along Callie's features as she gestured for Addison to join her. Addison moved from her towel on the beach and walked down to the water where Callie stayed.

"I'm glad you decided to come down here," Addison said as her arms wrapped around Callie's waist, pulling her closer.

"I'm glad I did, too," Callie smiled before pushing her lips to Addison's.

Addison moaned against Callie's lips, allowing Callie to slip her tongue into Addison's mouth. Their tongues dueled together as Addison lead Callie to her recently abandoned towel. They both laid down with Addison on top of Callie.

"What about your neighbors?" Callie asked breathlessly as Addison moved to kiss her neck.

"Sam is out until tonight and the other house is up for sale so there is no one around," Addie smiled before continuing her feast of Callie's neck.

Addie moved lower, using her tongue to push up the material of Callie's bikini top. Addison swirled her tongue around Callie's hardening nipple causing Callie to moan.

"Addie, please," Callie moaned, her hands fisting in Addison's hair. Addie sat up, untying Callie's bikini top and tossig it to the side. She moved down Callie's body, discarding her bottoms as well. She looked up and meet Callie's eyes as she lowered her mouth onto Callie's waiting sex.

Callie let out a slow groan as Addie rsn her tongue over Callie. Callie's thighs locked on Addie's head, holding her in place. Addison thrusted two fingers deep inside of Callie as her tongue ran over Callie's sensitive bundle if nerves.

"Dear God," Callie groaned as her walls clenched around Addison.

"I'm not God, but I do like the comparrison," Addison smiled as she made her way up Callie's. Callie smiled at her as she flipped them over.

"I think I owe you one," Callie said as she discarded Addison's top and bottoms. She lowered her mouth to Addie's right breath, kissing around the smooth skin before taking s pebbling nipple into her mouth. Her hand came up to knead the left one as her other traveled down and two fingers slipped into Addison.

Addison bucked against Callie as her legs wrapped around Callie's waist.

"Faster," she breathed as Callie's thumb strummed over her clit. Callie inserted another finger and picked up her pace, quickly bringing Addison over the edge into oblivion.

Callie moved back up and laid down next to Addison.

"Maybe you should take a vacation more often," Addison suggested.

"I think I'll have to agree," Callie said, rolling over onto her stomach and pressing her lips to Addison's.

FIN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options  reply topic poll 

Flower Power by lazy bones of RCR,CAUTION, & SC

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2910 seconds | Archive