U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (151) « First ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans All purpose MLS game thread
BHTC Mike
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:15 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Not asking for miracles.

Group: Members
Member No.: 273

QUOTE (dbailey62 @ Apr 1 2012, 05:18 PM)
I find White to be over the top in a way that I don't associate with most English commentators. I can't listen to him. Perhaps he is pushing too hard to try and fit into the American style.

Agreed. His enthusiasm seemed popular in Seattle though. We'll see if that translates nationally when he can't be such a homer.

On an unrelated note: as funny as it is to laugh at the Galaxy - undefeated at home all last year; three loses there already and just leaking goals non-stop - New England's win was a terrible result for us.

Because of the elimination of the wild card crossover we need Western Conference teams taking points of Eastern Conference opponents every oppurtunity they get. As much as it pains me to say it LOGICALLY we even need to be cheering for teams like the Whitecaps when, like yesterday, they play Philly et al.

New England - NEW ENGLAND(!) - are now on six points and all of those came from Western Conference opponents; 3 of them on the road. Those are practically bonus points for them relative to the rest of the Conference. And somehow they've ceased to look terrible and possibly capable of pushing into the East's big mushy middle.
roue
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 09:43 PM

Expletive Deleted

Member No.: 790

Impact give a PK early 13' , now winding down at Rio Tinto ,,, 1-0 RSL :wub:

Impact pressed hard at the end but too late .. B-)

This post has been edited by roue on Apr 4 2012, 09:58 PM
roue
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 06:48 PM

Expletive Deleted

The Henry/Cooper show rolls over the Crew away 4-1 .... :o

SKC over LAG w/o Beckham , 1-0
Lowandslow
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 12:22 PM

Super Fanzzz

Member No.: 4,443

As you can see I don't post but I am a long time lurker...hopefully that's not too creepy. I enjoy the banter that goes on here and the beatings that newbies take sometimes (here's looking at you lattes lol)...

...anyways. thought I would post some good news, maybe even exclusive :ph43r:

Going to lunch today I walked into Nana Attakora by City Hall (no word of lie). Didn't believe at first what my eyes were seeing. Long story short I stopped him and asked him what he's been up to footy wise. I asked him if he'd resolved his issues with SJ and MLS and he said that he did just yesterday actually. Since he was in town I asked if he was coming back to TFC but he said no. I asked him if he found something in Europe and no again was his answer. He said he's staying within MLS but as much as I tried to coax a team out of him he wouldn't bite. He did tell me it was with a west coast team though and that it will come out shortly where he ended up. Congratulated him on his play with Canada recently and wished him luck.

He told me he was on his way to lunch with 'Jules'...I asked him to tell him kindly to step up his game and win on Saturday!

Now for those of you on the board that can make some calls...get on the horn with someone, confirm it and break the story :shiteatinggrin:

This post has been edited by Lowandslow on Apr 18 2012, 12:23 PM
superkitten
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 12:36 PM

Miss Currywurst 2011

Member No.: 624

As you can see I don't post but I am a long time lurker...hopefully that's not too creepy. I enjoy the banter that goes on here and the beatings that newbies take sometimes (here's looking at you lattes lol)...

Now THAT is how you make a first post. Also: username win.
BHTC Mike
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 05:44 PM

Not asking for miracles.

QUOTE (Lowandslow @ Apr 18 2012, 01:22 PM)
He said he's staying within MLS but as much as I tried to coax a team out of him he wouldn't bite. He did tell me it was with a west coast team though and that it will come out shortly where he ended up.

Galaxy need anything at CB pretty desperately...

I hate to imagine LA ending up having a good season with both Nana and Dunivant in their backline as starters.
roue
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 06:48 PM

Expletive Deleted

DCU (2-2-2) at home to the Impact (1-5-1) tonight , DCU third in the East .

0-0 At the half , Impact 3-1 in corners . No cards .

Impact get a header goal 69' ? :blink: 1-0

DCU come to life 1-1 , 72' .. :rolleyes:

Full time : Impact grab a road point ... <_<

SKC pounding the Caps on the road 3-0 B-)
To be fair , Collin and Kamara with earned goals , say Bonjour ! to an own goal

This post has been edited by roue on Apr 18 2012, 10:41 PM
AS
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 12:15 AM

Tifo King

Member No.: 143

We could all probably use something light-hearted...

I'm not sure whether this is light-hearted or anger-inducing but ... Lenhart manages to draw a penalty while pulling Olave's shorts off
Dman81
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 11:21 AM

#winning...LIKE A BOSS

Member No.: 1,356

if you havne't seen the highlights, check these out

RSL vs SJ

This post has been edited by Dman81 on Apr 22 2012, 11:21 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
swiss76
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 05:46 PM

Everything is going to be alright.... right?

Member No.: 4,624

on Goltv right now 2-0 D.C united leading Red bulls..... just watched maicon santos run trough 3 defenders that let to the second goal...

and then it was 3-0 D.C De Ro sets up the third..... unreal.....red bulls defense looks worse than ours today....Is that even possible!
roue
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 09:08 PM

Expletive Deleted

RSL tie up late 1-1 in Dallas ..72' after a Shea first half stoppage goal put FCD ahead .
BHTC Mike
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 02:58 PM

Not asking for miracles.

Fuck me. I've been writing instead of watching so I don't know the story but it looks like the Impact are cruising out a 2-0 at home versus Portland. They'll go 8 clear of us and have 7 of 9 points from their first 3 home games. :(

Spencer under pressure in PDX? Should we wait 'til he gets fired and maybe have a look at him?

Edit: Another goal for Ubiparipovic too. Another one of those "useless" MLSers we coulda had through the re-entry draft IIRC (that Al specifcally pointed to) if we had cap space and valued talent already in the league. :angry:

This post has been edited by BHTC Mike on Apr 28 2012, 03:00 PM
BHTC Mike
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:54 PM

Not asking for miracles.

Say what you will about how bad Eddie Johnson sucked at Fulham and Cardiff but the dude is a pretty good MLS striker. I'd still throw a beer at him though.

Edit: Also, I might have a massive man crush on Jimmy Conrad. (And maybe a little bit on Davy Arnaud :( . All I've ever wanted is a bunch of guys like them and Brian Carroll, Brad Davis, Brad Evans, or Jack Jewsbury on our team. Or the new versions like Chris Pontius or Danny Cruz. One day; one day.)

Edit 2: Quakes putting the boots to DC after going down a goal early (to a DeRo goal). Now 3-1 SJ before the half. Good result for us if we want to maintain the illusion of making the playoffs.

Revs win over the Rapids didn't help though.

Edit 3: Fuckin' 'ell! Anyone bored to death by the TFC game tonight owes it to themselves to get an MLS Live subsciption and start watching the SJ-DC game! DeRo almost scored a wonder goal only to be denied by a ridiculous save by Busch. But, if you hate "shitty MLS soccer" this ain't for you! :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by BHTC Mike on May 2 2012, 10:15 PM
leo_nufc
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:15 PM

BULTRAS

Member No.: 425

Montero just scored sweet goal. a rocket from 30 meters !
BHTC Mike
Posted: May 2 2012, 10:16 PM

Not asking for miracles.

QUOTE (leo_nufc @ May 2 2012, 11:15 PM)
Montero just scored sweet goal. a rocket from 30 meters !

Fuck! Switching back! Everything more exciting in non-4-3-3 markets!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Toronto FC | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (151) « First ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... Last » U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1443 seconds | Archive