U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans is anyone going to Columbus.....
herthabsc
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 07:13 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

The real Carlos Danger.

Group: Members
Member No.: 726

Go anyway and just go to the funeral instead. We could use some away
support there.

"2 subs, you only got 2 subs!" etc.

:ph43r:
Johnny
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 09:13 AM

Polish Lynx Fan

Member No.: 559

Now that this is the 22nd, I am probably going to go. Hitting the Jays game in Detroit on the Tuesday then head down to Columbus then hit up the Rock and Roll Hall of fame on Thursday. Maybe an Indians game on the Thursday night. I'll confirm in the next day or so if I am 100% and I can contact the Crew FO about a Toronto section. PM me or reply here if you're interested.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
teengenerate08
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 12:48 PM

old loud and snotty

Member No.: 4,184

yup, just got finished cancelling the booking for the car, hotel- tickets- not sure they can refund. Might be going for last game in October (the ticket agent suggested this as a possibility).

MIGHT be a 3 away game season afterall, I will keep you posted :D

W\re to the 22nd, I'm not taking 2 precious days off work to go to Columbus.
nfitz
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 01:02 PM

Tifo King

Member No.: 1,575

They aren't refunding tickets for Toronto supporters? That would be particularly sleazy of Columbus, given the circumstances. I'm surprised.
teengenerate08
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 01:40 PM

old loud and snotty

QUOTE (nfitz @ Aug 10 2012, 01:02 PM)
They aren't refunding tickets for Toronto supporters? That would be particularly sleazy of Columbus, given the circumstances. I'm surprised.

Thats the deal, no refunds is their policy apparently, although he sounded like he might budge.
Johnny
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 05:15 PM

Polish Lynx Fan

Member No.: 559

QUOTE (teengenerate08 @ Aug 10 2012, 01:48 PM)
yup, just got finished cancelling the booking for the car, hotel- tickets- not sure they can refund. Might be going for last game in October (the ticket agent suggested this as a possibility).

MIGHT be a 3 away game season afterall, I will keep you posted :D

If they suck and don't want to give you a refund see if they can put them in a different name and I'll pay you for the ticket. If I go I'll need two for sure, possibly a 3rd. I am a teacher and really haven't gone anywhere this summer...Columbus, Cleveland and Detroit it is hahaha.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
north york
Posted: Aug 11 2012, 03:35 PM

Alex Bunbury's Boot Shiner

Member No.: 224

QUOTE (Johnny @ Aug 10 2012, 05:15 PM)

MIGHT be a 3 away game season afterall, I will keep you posted  :D

If they suck and don't want to give you a refund see if they can put them in a different name and I'll pay you for the ticket. If I go I'll need two for sure, possibly a 3rd. I am a teacher and really haven't gone anywhere this summer...Columbus, Cleveland and Detroit it is hahaha.

I thought strip clubs were always considered a vacation?
teengenerate08
Posted: Aug 12 2012, 07:56 PM

old loud and snotty

QUOTE (Johnny @ Aug 10 2012, 05:15 PM)

MIGHT be a 3 away game season afterall, I will keep you posted  :D

Thanks, man, I appreciate the offer and will let you know
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Toronto FC | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0921 seconds | Archive