U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans May 9: Toronto FC v. Montreal Impact [R], Pre-Match / Matchday Thread
TFCtoMUFC
Posted: May 10 2012, 10:41 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Mad Fer It

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,371

QUOTE (north york @ May 10 2012, 11:37 PM)
I believe in self-policing being supporter's groups ;) Some of them for sure ended up in a nice court this morning but everybody here knows it ain't the end of it. There is always a one-up game involved.

You could suggest causing damage to Olympic Stadium, but that thing is falling apart on it's own, it doesn't need any help from us.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
gator
Posted: May 11 2012, 08:50 AM

BRANDO'S HS COACH

Member No.: 4,166

What a great night Wednesday, I think we really brought it as supporters and the team responded obviously! I was impressed with how the team was able to adapt well with 10 men, Winter deserves some credit for the shape of the team as well! I had a chance to re watch the match yesterday, the red card looks bogus to me no matter how many times I see it! Lambe dropped back into a hybrid Right Wingback position and worked his ass off in fact the whole team put in that extra bit of effort required! Henry, although still young may be emerging into our answer at CB, I thought all 3 of the remaining defenders had great games! I thought also that Winter used his subs very well, the 3 players off the bench played key roles as we saw the match out! Well done Reds!

One more thing, UM02, get a life and grow up you childish idiots!
Emigre
Posted: May 11 2012, 09:28 AM

Waterloonius U-sectoroidas

Member No.: 4,498

QUOTE (TFCtoMUFC @ May 10 2012, 10:41 PM)
I believe in self-policing being supporter's groups ;) Some of them for sure ended up in a nice court this morning but everybody here knows it ain't the end of it. There is always a one-up game involved.

You could suggest causing damage to Olympic Stadium, but that thing is falling apart on it's own, it doesn't need any help from us.

Some of their tweets is anything but racist slander, this is type of folks we're dealing with.
Perhaps they should be visiting Toronto Zoo next time they are here, especially monkey exhibit..so they can learn how to behave. :ph43r:
herthabsc
Posted: May 11 2012, 09:33 AM

The real Carlos Danger.

Member No.: 726

QUOTE (TFCtoMUFC @ May 10 2012, 11:41 PM)

The big O is the building version of that guy at a party who's about 1/4 of a drink away from blacked out but still on his feet.

All you have to do is deliver a wee nudge, and watch the slow-motion awesome happen.

(aside: tipping drunks is an old cherished hobby of mine)

This post has been edited by herthabsc on May 11 2012, 09:35 AM
teengenerate08
Posted: May 11 2012, 09:45 AM

old loud and snotty

Member No.: 4,184

Well, at the end of the day they're the ones that look like the buffoons that they are.
DavydMT
Posted: May 11 2012, 11:16 AM

Road Tripper

Member No.: 4,764

QUOTE (Emigre @ May 11 2012, 09:28 AM)

Some of their tweets is anything but racist slander, this is type of folks we're dealing with.
Perhaps they should be visiting Toronto Zoo next time they are here, especially monkey exhibit..so they can learn how to behave. :ph43r:

Toronto’s supporters were painted as hooligans by media after incidents in Columbus, I don’t think it is fair todo the same to Montreal.

in my opinion Toronto's police, security and club has failed to manage entire event. I have no idea why game vs DC was a high security and club send email about increased number of police etc... but game vs Montreal was not.

here is a short list of things that club could have done to save some headaches
-- Putting some security under 104 to direct tfc fan around the area
-- Making arrangements to move Montreal supporters to the front of 104
-- Making this a dry game, to decrease the number of drunken idiots from both sides

Unfortunately management of tfc has no idea what they are doing.
GaryJambo
Posted: May 11 2012, 11:27 AM

Mon the JTs!

Member No.: 672

QUOTE (DavydMT @ May 11 2012, 12:16 PM)

Toronto’s supporters were painted as hooligans by media after incidents in Columbus, I don’t think it is fair todo the same to Montreal.

in my opinion Toronto's police, security and club has failed to manage entire event. I have no idea why game vs DC was a high security and club send email about increased number of police etc... but game vs Montreal was not.

here is a short list of things that club could have done to save some headaches
-- Putting some security under 104 to direct tfc fan around the area
-- Making arrangements to move Montreal supporters to the front of 104
-- Making this a dry game, to decrease the number of drunken idiots from both sides

Unfortunately management of tfc has no idea what they are doing.

No, this is the completely wrong approach. This is a tempest in a teapot. Our despised rivals came here in (small) numbers, broke a couple of chairs, chucked a flare and put some stickers on railings.

There's no story here. There was probably more disorder at a Justin Bieber concert.

Don't be nervous nellying about "oh, this or that might have happened!"

Nothing did.

I was under 104, tictacking their idiot fans. I was in no danger. Chairs aren't exactly aerodynamic.

We want passion without a need for ambulances. That's exactly what we got. Cops or stewards should be a bit more vigilant about letting the away fans chuck stuff down below. The rest is overkill.
Breakwood
Posted: May 11 2012, 11:42 AM

C'Mon You Toffees!

Member No.: 10

That was nothing compared to a typical CFL or NFL game. No big deal.

They can call us rednecks all they want. I'd rather be a redneck working for a living than be someone who demands the government give me more handouts whille they trash their own city.
nfitz
Posted: May 11 2012, 11:51 AM

Tifo King

Member No.: 1,575

QUOTE (herthabsc @ May 11 2012, 10:33 AM)
The big O is the building version of that guy at a party who's about 1/4 of a drink away from blacked out but still on his feet.

Have to say ... bouncing in there makes me nervous about another Kansas City.
roue
Posted: May 11 2012, 11:58 AM

Expletive Deleted

Member No.: 790

Next home game , give them a special entrance and they all have to hold on to the rope when walking in , limit them to one cordoned-off beer stand served by an elderly woman .... :)
Soldeed
Posted: May 11 2012, 12:07 PM

צבא יהודון

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (DavydMT @ May 11 2012, 12:16 PM)

I'll somewhat agree with you on this part. Police/security didn't seem very well prepared for a predictable situation and it boiled over pretty quickly.

Despite the fact that hardly anything ever happens in 112-113 there have been times this year when there were as many as nine cops at a time in front of us.

I'd rather not see sweeping changes that could end up affecting us as much as them. The cop that Jambo mentioned just shows that some of them show up jacked-up and don't know or care who's who in these situations.

All they need to do is remember what happened so that next time (if there is a next time) that particular situation cannot repeat itself. We don't need an entire stadium on lock down.
Ultra & Proud
Posted: May 11 2012, 12:13 PM

Dog's Bollocks

Member No.: 552

QUOTE (DavydMT @ May 11 2012, 11:16 AM)
I have no idea why game vs DC was a high security and club send email about increased number of police etc... but game vs Montreal was not.

From what I heard the MLS put the DC match as one with increased security, not TFC related security people. This was a CONCACAF match so everything related can be attributed to them. They run the show.

Besides, it was nothing but young drunken retards being young drunken retards. Happens all the time, everywhere.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
swiss76
Posted: May 11 2012, 12:14 PM

Everything is going to be alright.... right?

Member No.: 4,624

Toronto�s supporters were painted as hooligans by media after incidents in Columbus, I don�t think it is fair todo the same to Montreal.

what your nuts.....why take away my beer...i was having fun and didnt cause shit....your missing the point.....there is always idiots why do I have to pay for it....

more beer for swiss :wub:
bgnewf
Posted: May 11 2012, 12:17 PM

confused yet?

Member No.: 647

The part that I am still trying to understand is how the security that were supposedly IN section 104 with the impact fans let things up top get to relatively out of hand.

It takes a bit of time to pull up a seat and toss it does it not?
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Soldeed
Posted: May 11 2012, 12:18 PM

צבא יהודון

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (Ultra & Proud @ May 11 2012, 01:13 PM)
I have no idea why game vs DC was a high security and club send email about increased number of police etc... but game vs Montreal was not.

From what I heard the MLS put the DC match as one with increased security, not TFC related security people. This was a CONCACAF match so everything related can be attributed to them. They run the show.

Besides, it was nothing but young drunken retards being young drunken retards. Happens all the time, everywhere.

I do think it's more than that. Every city has it's trouble-makers but Montreal has more than most. The sheer number of people who want to fight with you every time we go there. It doesn't even have to involve alcohol and they don't seem to care that they come out on the losing side very time.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Toronto FC | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1852 seconds | Archive