U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Wednesday night.
TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:03 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-sector: WHAT!

Group: Members
Member No.: 700

Bring it Wednesday.

All the bullshit aside, All the crap that I keep hearing and reading, most of which is true.

Leave that shit at home.

Win or lose, Usector needs to step it up, bring your flags, bring your rowdy, bring it all.

Plenty of time to feel sorry for ourselves after. Just not Wednesday night. Just not against Montreal.
swiss76
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:10 PM

Everything is going to be alright.... right?

Member No.: 4,624

QUOTE (TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead @ May 7 2012, 12:03 PM)
Bring it Wednesday.

All the bullshit aside, All the crap that I keep hearing and reading, most of which is true.

Leave that shit at home.

Win or lose, Usector needs to step it up, bring your flags, bring your rowdy, bring it all.

Plenty of time to feel sorry for ourselves after. Just not Wednesday night. Just not against Montreal.

:campione: i agree let us be who we are and show that we can still bring it!

fuck montreal

This post has been edited by swiss76 on May 7 2012, 12:11 PM
HeavyD
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:10 PM

Has your back

Member No.: 531

Spot fucking on.
bgnewf
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:12 PM

confused yet?

Member No.: 647

If any supporters group can suck a goal into the net for the good guys in this league is it not us?
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
socceronly
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:13 PM

WTF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 522

Fuck yeah.

Come out have a great time.

To choose otherwise would be what... Gee I think I'll stay at home at bitch at the cat?

Fuck that.

Let's choose a post game bar now and all of USector is required to come for one drink.

Ultra & Proud
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:44 PM

Dog's Bollocks

Member No.: 552

You're 100% right. No point in sitting around and bitching on the forums. This is our team, our home, and our Championship and these fuckers aren't getting it without a fight.

FUCK THE IMPACT
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
DavydMT
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:55 PM

Road Tripper

Member No.: 4,764

Yeah buddy, let's fucking have it.
Season might be over Wednesday night, but for 90' let's stand and fight together.
This is your club, this is your city, THIS IS YOUR FUCKING DUTY.
Never give up on the friends standing next to you.

Here We Fucking Go!

This post has been edited by DavydMT on May 7 2012, 01:11 PM
Furpo
Posted: May 7 2012, 01:15 PM

Top Shelf

Member No.: 544

How refreshing--100% agreed.
olegunnar
Posted: May 7 2012, 01:24 PM

Baby Faced Assassin

Member No.: 309

QUOTE (TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead @ May 7 2012, 01:03 PM)
Bring it Wednesday.

Leave that shit at home.

Let's get fucking mental.
Emigre
Posted: May 7 2012, 01:28 PM

Waterloonius U-sectoroidas

Member No.: 4,498

Will bring my Canada flag, should annoy them MTL creeprs.
Now I wish my Canada flag was much much bigger.
north york
Posted: May 7 2012, 03:02 PM

Alex Bunbury's Boot Shiner

Member No.: 224

Hell yeah, it's on. Anybody got a Philips head ;)

Attached Image
Attached Image
behrouz
Posted: May 7 2012, 03:09 PM

Road Tripper

Member No.: 342

QUOTE (DavydMT @ May 7 2012, 12:55 PM)
Yeah buddy, let's fucking have it.
Season might be over Wednesday night, but for 90' let's stand and fight together.
This is your club, this is your city, THIS IS YOUR FUCKING DUTY.
Never give up on the friends standing next to you.

Here We Fucking Go!

That is what makes U sector different .this team need the fans more than any other times. It seems This team and coach have scared and i donít blame them but you got to show you donít scared and you donít give up .that is why you Still sing and chant for them see you boys on 113

ontarioiron
Posted: May 7 2012, 03:39 PM

Oh oh ...

Member No.: 252

Did we give up when the germans bombed pearl harbour......?

I want Montreal to lose in practise...
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
ThisIsAnfield
Posted: May 7 2012, 04:03 PM

Ricky Spanish

Member No.: 847

Dear Wednesday night,

Listen, I know he likes a good tear, and I know Montreal was in town. I'm also aware that this match was an important one.

For fuck sakes, stop sending him back in this sorry state. His eyes are yellow, what's left of his voice is faint and hoarse and he reeks like a brewery. In Mexico. He smells like a Mexican brewery, for fuck sakes.

Keep this up and he'll be dead in 3 seasons, asshole.

Regards,

Thursday morning

P.S: Tic Tac...

This post has been edited by ThisIsAnfield on May 7 2012, 04:04 PM
roue
Posted: May 7 2012, 05:01 PM

Expletive Deleted

Member No.: 790

Time for the speech ..any given sunday
That's gonna make the Fucking difference between winnin' and losin' !

This post has been edited by roue on May 7 2012, 05:03 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Toronto FC | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0738 seconds | Archive