U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Away game groups
DistilledNick
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 10:20 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Tifo King

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

I'm about to set out backpacking across the states, and while I'm going, I'm planning on going to three TFC games, in DC on the 19th May, in Kansas City on the 16th June and in Houston on the 20th. Since there'll probably only be a minority of people going to any of these games (if any, in the case of Kansas and Houston), how should I go about making sure I'm sitting with a pocket of TFC fans at each ground when I buy my tickets?

First off, does anyone know anybody else who's going to any of those games?
Soldeed
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 12:04 AM

צבא יהודון

Member No.: 76

teengenerate08
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:35 AM

old loud and snotty

Member No.: 4,184

I'll be in DC with 3-4 others. I'd have to check where we are sittting etc and get back to you, though.
BHTC Mike
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 08:04 AM

Not asking for miracles.

Member No.: 273

You get to see Houstan in their new stadium! I'd get tickets early for that one.

Houston already has 8 points from 5 road games to start the year. If they really start rolling at home there'll be a ton of energy in an already stable market with a new better more accessible facility... those tickets could start to become pretty scarce.

This post has been edited by BHTC Mike on Apr 25 2012, 08:04 AM
DistilledNick
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 11:22 AM

Tifo King

QUOTE (teengenerate08 @ Apr 25 2012, 07:35 AM)
I'll be in DC with 3-4 others. I'd have to check where we are sittting etc and get back to you, though.

Oh awesome. Well there's hardly any tickets left on their website, so I might just get one where I can then come find people in your section. Also, will you be watching the Champions League Final earlier in the day?
Soldeed
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 11:44 AM

צבא יהודון

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (DistilledNick @ Apr 25 2012, 12:22 PM)

Oh awesome. Well there's hardly any tickets left on their website, so I might just get one where I can then come find people in your section. Also, will you be watching the Champions League Final earlier in the day?

Considering how poor their attendance has been this year I'd be very surprised if there were really hardly any tickets left.
DistilledNick
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 08:35 PM

Tifo King

QUOTE (Soldeed @ Apr 25 2012, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE (DistilledNick @ Apr 25 2012, 12:22 PM)

Considering how poor their attendance has been this year I'd be very surprised if there were really hardly any tickets left.

Maybe they only sell some of then online then. I'll look into it.
mitchtfc
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 05:17 PM

North Boy

Member No.: 4,343

You should try and hit as many restaurants that have been featured in Man vs Food as possible
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Toronto FC | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0622 seconds | Archive