U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Anyone up for me buying them some beer tonight?
socceronly
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 04:25 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

WTF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 522

Have permission to go to Crocodile Rock tonight to put up some posters for a 911 Section at Canada games.

If someone wants to come out and talk to people, i'll buy them some beer.

PM/Call me.

Thanks,
JM
socceronly
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 05:38 PM

WTF

It's not all cops you know....

Must be some cute nurses there....
tfc_cma
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:51 AM

Tifo King

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,228

Toronto or Canada is probably the only place that footbal and cops get along in the same room, me personally wouldnt be able to handle it.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
north york
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 10:23 AM

Alex Bunbury's Boot Shiner

Member No.: 224

QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Apr 12 2012, 08:51 AM)
Toronto or Canada is probably the only place that footbal and cops get along in the same room, me personally wouldnt be able to handle it.

Gino could probably hook you up with the Church St 911 contacts :)
tfc_cma
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 10:50 AM

Tifo King

QUOTE (north york @ Apr 12 2012, 10:23 AM)

Gino could probably hook you up with the Church St 911 contacts :)

Your a funny guy Kris! Real funny! :facepalm: :suicide:
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
socceronly
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 11:28 AM

WTF

Key to me are the firefighters. When they get behind organizing something...
heather
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 03:31 PM

Polish Lynx Fan

Member No.: 1,813

Sorry man, I'd be down to drink your beer and talk to some firefighters but I'm still feeling like crap. :(
santafe
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 10:44 AM

PTU

Member No.: 4,584

Coincidentally, I forget to say that in the last game against columbus, I saw a COP in section 113... he could be " working "
or could be enjoying the game as any of us, but: he didn't drink nothing, he asked me strange things and he wasn't wearing any jersey or scarf... You deduct!
tfc_cma
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 01:19 PM

Tifo King

QUOTE (santafe @ Apr 13 2012, 10:44 AM)
Coincidentally, I forget to say that in the last game against columbus, I saw a COP in section 113... he could be " working "
or could be enjoying the game as any of us, but: he didn't drink nothing, he asked me strange things and he wasn't wearing any jersey or scarf... You deduct!

:kungfu: :cartman: :facepalm: For the past 4 months ive been having issues with cops, so mind me and my hate.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Canada | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0793 seconds | Archive