U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans WCQ Tickets for Section 113
Rudi
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 10:20 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Weeeeeeee!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

QUOTE (luvgravy @ Apr 13 2012, 11:17 AM)
I'm still looking to get Cuba tix too. I have the other games.

LINK IN THE FIRST POST IS UPDATED WITH LINK TO CUBA TICKETS
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
luvgravy
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 10:29 PM

Pipe Major

Group: Members
Member No.: 699

QUOTE (Rudi @ Apr 13 2012, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (luvgravy @ Apr 13 2012, 11:17 AM)
I'm still looking to get Cuba tix too.  I have the other games.

LINK IN THE FIRST POST IS UPDATED WITH LINK TO CUBA TICKETS

You're a gentleman and a scholar.
garbuckle
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 10:54 PM

Tifo King

Member No.: 892

Yes! Cuba link now works :)

One ticket ordered.

Thank ya kindly!
Yes Im Peter Ing
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 12:26 AM

Tifo King

Member No.: 42

I purchased two tickets to the Honduras game, but there was a typo in my address, and I'm not sure how to go back and correct it for that specific order. My purchase history on the Pay Pal page shows nothing.

Help?
Rudi
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:33 AM

Weeeeeeee!

QUOTE (Yes Im Peter Ing @ Apr 14 2012, 01:26 AM)
I purchased two tickets to the Honduras game, but there was a typo in my address, and I'm not sure how to go back and correct it for that specific order. My purchase history on the Pay Pal page shows nothing.

Help?

PM Jamie (socceronly).
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
futbol_fever
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 03:22 PM

Ultra

Member No.: 1,030

I purchased tickets to the WCQ game against Honduras.....noticed in the thread you said the tickets will be mailed out ....will this happen right away or closer to the match? Thanks.
socceronly
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 06:43 PM

WTF

Member No.: 522

QUOTE (futbol_fever @ Apr 20 2012, 03:22 PM)
I purchased tickets to the WCQ game against Honduras.....noticed in the thread you said the tickets will be mailed out ....will this happen right away or closer to the match? Thanks.

First week of May.

Subsequent tickets purchased will be required to purchase $10 express post mailing.
luvgravy
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:37 PM

Pipe Major

Can we start a list somewhere of Soccer Associations that have scheduled games on June 3rd :angry:
Rudi
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 09:37 AM

Weeeeeeee!

QUOTE (luvgravy @ Apr 27 2012, 10:37 PM)
Can we start a list somewhere of Soccer Associations that have scheduled games on June 3rd :angry:

Not too worried about June 3rd, to be honest.

It's June 12th that's much, much more important.
luvgravy
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 11:07 AM

Pipe Major

I hear you Rudi, I'm just disappointed I'll likely have to miss this game now.
luvgravy
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 09:42 AM

Pipe Major

Now that I look at the entire schedule for the league (all age division) there are a ton of games on the 12th in the older divisions (U12 and up).

http://www.ldysl.com/Games_Schedules.aspx

<_<
1zzurri
Posted: May 15 2012, 09:09 AM

Ultra

Member No.: 786

hey guys i know its pretty late but does anyone know where or who i can get a pair of tickets for the Honduras match in the south end?
busanbhoy
Posted: May 15 2012, 09:19 AM

Quadrofinnian

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (1zzurri @ May 15 2012, 10:09 AM)
hey guys i know its pretty late but does anyone know where or who i can get a pair of tickets for the Honduras match in the south end?

THE DUKE this Wed durring Vancouver match!
TFC1154ever
Posted: May 15 2012, 09:26 AM

Super Fanzzz

Member No.: 4,753

Does the link on the first page still work? I'm looking to pick up 2 tickets for the USA and Honduras games. Also, are they mailed out?
socceronly
Posted: May 15 2012, 01:41 PM

WTF

Member No.: 522

QUOTE (TFC1154ever @ May 15 2012, 09:26 AM)
Does the link on the first page still work? I'm looking to pick up 2 tickets for the USA and Honduras games. Also, are they mailed out?

No, all tickets from this point out will be pick up only or couriered.

Pick up locations will be up shortly.

We will have a 'will call' at Maro, but it will NOT be run by myself or FYRC.

Info up shortly.

You can buy tickets now if you want.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Canada | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1133 seconds | Archive