U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans WCQ Tickets for Section 113
socceronly
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 04:51 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

WTF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 522

http://usector.ca/Canada.htm

USE Firefox or Explorer. Blame Pay Pal, not us.

This post has been edited by socceronly on Mar 12 2012, 12:26 PM
nfitz
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 06:25 PM

Tifo King

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,575

How long will the sale period for Panama/Cuba last? I'm tempted to leave it to August, when I can say it will be more than just me.

Hmm ... though I might be better to just not worry about Panama at all ... it's only a week after the baby is due ...
Rudi
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 06:39 PM

Weeeeeeee!

Member No.: 12

Link in first post should work. If anyone has questions, direct them to socceronly.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Soldeed
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 08:16 PM

צבא יהודון

Member No.: 76

There's some kind of problem with either the Panama game, the Cuba game or both. PayPal would not let me order all four games but would let me order USA + Honduras. Also no luck when I tried to order just the other two games.

This post has been edited by Soldeed on Mar 9 2012, 08:23 PM
jack's dad
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 08:24 PM

Older Goaler

Member No.: 1,276

Two credit cards declined so far, trying to buy the 4 pack.
Soldeed
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 08:27 PM

צבא יהודון

It's definitely the Cuba game that is causing the problem. Trying to buy it on its own or including with other games causes the order to be declined.
jack's dad
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 08:29 PM

Older Goaler

Adding special instructions to the seller "take my money now", does not work.

At least we know it's not that.
jack's dad
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 08:38 PM

Older Goaler

Aaaaaaaaand now i'm distracted by the fact that Denis Leary seems to have retweeted me. Cool, but time to purge all the Twitter randoms again.

Let me know if this gets sorted.
jack's dad
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 09:11 PM

Older Goaler

QUOTE (Soldeed @ Mar 9 2012, 08:27 PM)
It's definitely the Cuba game that is causing the problem. Trying to buy it on its own or including with other games causes the order to be declined.

I just ended up buying the first two games for now. No problems with credit card. So it's most certainly one of the final two games, likely Cuba as Mike says.

I say we run up the score on them. Not that I would see it at this point...
socceronly
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 10:45 PM

WTF

Odd.

Can't see why it would be an issue.

I can't edit the page.

Rudi can you delete Cuba and Panama?

Thanks,
JM
Soldeed
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 10:55 PM

צבא יהודון

QUOTE (socceronly @ Mar 9 2012, 11:45 PM)
Odd.

I can't edit the page.

Thanks,
JM

In the end I put in one order for USA/Honduras and then a separate order for just Panama.
Rudi
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 11:19 PM

Weeeeeeee!

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (socceronly @ Mar 9 2012, 10:45 PM)
Odd.

I can't edit the page.

Thanks,
JM

Are you going to give me replacement code?
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
dbailey62
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 12:05 AM

Luis Rancagua

Member No.: 36

I got one for each game. No problems! :)
socceronly
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 12:10 AM

WTF

QUOTE (Rudi @ Mar 9 2012, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (socceronly @ Mar 9 2012, 10:45 PM)
Odd.

I can't edit the page.

Thanks,
JM

Are you going to give me replacement code?

Lets see if more people have problems, it's working for some people.
Soldeed
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 01:18 AM

צבא יהודון

QUOTE (dbailey62 @ Mar 10 2012, 01:05 AM)
I got one for each game. No problems! :)

So it's only a problem if you want to buy more than one?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Canada | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) [1] 2 3 ... Last » U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0971 seconds | Archive