U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans New song!, OH MY T.O!!!!!!!
tfc_cma
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 11:52 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Tifo King

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,228

QUOTE (lattes @ Mar 21 2012, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Mar 21 2012, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (lattes @ Mar 20 2012, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Mar 20 2012, 09:05 AM)
QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Mar 2 2012, 05:27 PM)
Sorry if im being a little pushy, but I got another tune here, I want you guys to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fethqeyDzN8&feature=related

Dip shits!!
Your jerseys were pink!
Just by us you took 6!
Your support really stinks!
Your a shame to our nation!
xalala laia 3x
Fuck you Montreal!

Once again, sorry if im pushing this song onto you guys, I just like it so much, I want it to catch on

Print off a ream of paper 4 up and get it cut at kinkos/TPH and you got 2000 for the game.

How do you want me to do that 10.000km away bud, im trying to push this song through like this because im not in Canada at the moment, so this is the best way for me to put songs and ideas through.

2 words....

Road trip!

All I need is for this to be sung by 6 people at The Duke together and itll catch. Who are you, by the way? I have no idea who im talking to.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 01:09 PM

U-sector: WHAT!

Member No.: 700

QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Mar 21 2012, 11:52 AM)
Sorry if im being a little pushy, but I got another tune here, I want you guys to listen to.

Dip shits!!
Your jerseys were pink!
Just by us you took 6!
xalala laia 3x
Fuck you Montreal!

Once again, sorry if im pushing this song onto you guys, I just like it so much, I want it to catch on

Print off a ream of paper 4 up and get it cut at kinkos/TPH and you got 2000 for the game.

How do you want me to do that 10.000km away bud, im trying to push this song through like this because im not in Canada at the moment, so this is the best way for me to put songs and ideas through.

2 words....

Road trip!

All I need is for this to be sung by 6 people at The Duke together and itll catch. Who are you, by the way? I have no idea who im talking to.

True say, You should come to the Duke this weekend and get it going. next weekend works too. How about as soon as you can .
tfc_cma
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 01:12 PM

Tifo King

QUOTE (TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead @ Mar 21 2012, 01:09 PM)

Dip shits!!
Your jerseys were pink!
Just by us you took 6!
xalala laia 3x
Fuck you Montreal!

2 words....

Road trip!

True say, You should come to the Duke this weekend and get it going. next weekend works too. How about as soon as you can .

you talking to me or lattes.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 01:17 PM

U-sector: WHAT!

Member No.: 700

You Brudda. Come home already . :ike: :ike: :ike:
tfc_cma
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 01:23 PM

Tifo King

You know what, im gonna save it for when I comeback and ill get it going somehow, for now just remember the lyrics. Its almost around that time Briz!! I cant wait to get a piece of BMO field again.
santafe
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 06:34 PM

PTU

Member No.: 4,584

QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Mar 21 2012, 01:12 PM)

Dip shits!!
Your jerseys were pink!
Just by us you took 6!
xalala laia 3x
Fuck you Montreal!

2 words....

Road trip!

after you watch the entire video, you catch it !

YOUR SUPPORT REALLY STINKS !

YOUR A SHAME TO OUR NATION ......

XA LALA LALA
XA LALA LALA
XA LALA LALA ....

FUCK YOU MONTREAL ! .l.
tfc_cma
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 01:40 PM

Tifo King

QUOTE (santafe @ Mar 21 2012, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (tfc_cma @ Mar 21 2012, 01:12 PM)

Dip shits!!
Your jerseys were pink!
Just by us you took 6!
xalala laia 3x
Fuck you Montreal!

2 words....

Road trip!

after you watch the entire video, you catch it !

YOUR SUPPORT REALLY STINKS !

YOUR A SHAME TO OUR NATION ......

XA LALA LALA
XA LALA LALA
XA LALA LALA ....

FUCK YOU MONTREAL ! .l.

Once you catch it, it sticks to your head!
lattes
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 04:01 PM

Worlds Greatest Dad... with the cup to prove it

Member No.: 4,751

Crap... It does stick.

As for who I am, I don't beleive we know each other, I am the annoying guy with the kid who eats salad every game.
Emigre
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 10:09 AM

Waterloonius U-sectoroidas

Member No.: 4,498

Too bad this can't be used (earphones a MUST - NSFW):

http://theoatmeal.com/pterodactyl_video

This post has been edited by Emigre on Mar 28 2012, 10:10 AM
tfc_cma
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 02:24 PM

Tifo King

QUOTE (TheRedGoesStraightToMyHead @ Mar 21 2012, 01:17 PM)
You Brudda. Come home already . :ike: :ike: :ike:

Brizzo, just for you, after seeing the results of what this tune can cause in a stadium where everyone wants to get involved and sing, this tune will catch easy and Brizzo loves it!

OOOO-OOOO-OOO TO-RON-TOOOOO-OOOO-OOOO TO-RON-TOOOOO-OOOO TO-RON-TO.

HAMMER DOWN WITH BOTH ARMS WHILE SINGING THE TO-RON-TO PART.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXnM0SRIyI...=endscreen&NR=1
busanbhoy
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 02:27 PM

Quadrofinnian

Member No.: 20

them some ugly Bambis man
tfc_cma
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 02:34 PM

Tifo King

Who cares about the dudes, their women are the best in SP, they just dont beat the cruzeirense which are so damn easy to fall in love with , man!
rpearce76
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:57 AM

Tifo King

Member No.: 353

I know this is the new song thread but I am curious about an old one. I haven't been to any of the home games yet... have they started the 'give us a goal' song yet?
kompot
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 05:06 PM

Tifo King

Member No.: 724

Somewhere in the genius that is this song, exists a metaphor about my relationship with this team, Preki, and the "beautiful" football that we are now playing.

If You Want To Be Happy

Can we please turn this into a song!?!

The full lyrics;

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

If you wanna be happy

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her, then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart,
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

If you wanna be happy

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

If you wanna be happy

Say man.
Hey baby.
I saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Man, she's ugly but she sure can cook, baby.
Yeah? Alright...

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy

If you wanna be happy
kompot
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 05:11 PM

Tifo King

Member No.: 724

There's even a Dutch version by some guy from Suriname!

Max Mackintosh - Je bent nog niet gelukkig met een mooie vrouw
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Toronto FC | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1743 seconds | Archive