U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Cuba Trip - December 1st deadline
HeavyD
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 09:27 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Has your back

Group: Members
Member No.: 531

twss :D
gator
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 10:02 AM

BRANDO'S HS COACH

Member No.: 4,166

I'm in for this trip, it's going to be awesome supporting Canada down there! Varadero has one of the world's nicest beaches, there's always lots to do, I've been there a few times! This is a good deal Trevor has put together, I encourage others to come join in the fun!
roue
Posted: Jan 3 2012, 02:46 PM

Expletive Deleted

Member No.: 790

Email from the Voyageurs , a few spots available at the original pricing ..deadline extended to Jan 30 B-) ,
dbailey62
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 04:59 PM

Luis Rancagua

Member No.: 36

QUOTE (roue @ Jan 3 2012, 02:46 PM)
Email from the Voyageurs , a few spots available at the original pricing ..deadline extended to Jan 30 B-) ,

Yes. After that, the price will bump.
roue
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 01:16 PM

Expletive Deleted

Email from Trevor :
Hello Again, First of all, thank you for your patience while I dealt with the spanner in the works. Here's the news Currently we are booked to leave at around 6:00 on June 3rd. This obviously is a ploy by the Americans to deny the most loyal and hardcore V's the chance to tip the balance against them. But, there is hope. We can change our flight from Sunday Night to Monday afternoon. It will cost $100 change fee plus a change in taxes of $17 to do so (so a total of $117 per person). This would entail flying into HAVANA rather than Varadero and taking a transfer to Varadero (changing the hotel would have been much more of a problem and involved cancellation penalties) The return flight would be from Havana as well, and would still leave on the Sunday morning. So the overall trip would be about 1 day less in Havana.
Rhonda and I voted no , extra cost , less time there and 1 extra RT bus ride .
sstackho
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 05:43 PM

Chock full of Gargany awesomeness

Member No.: 18

Just thought I'd post here to draw attention to a 4-day option for the Voyageurs trip to Cuba. I had missed the thread when it was first posted.

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php?43743...a-Short-Version

My first away match! :crazy:
roue
Posted: May 8 2012, 12:14 PM

Expletive Deleted

3.5 weeks away !! avg temp in June 27C high and 22C low...Villa Clara leads the Cuban league currently ... B-)
Mel
Posted: May 8 2012, 05:55 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

QUOTE (roue @ May 8 2012, 01:14 PM)
3.5 weeks away !! avg temp in June 27C high and 22C low...Villa Clara leads the Cuban league currently ... B-)

Shut up.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
socceronly
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:15 PM

WTF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 522

QUOTE (Mel @ May 8 2012, 05:55 PM)

Shut up.

Did I start my 101 ways Rudi will die in Cuba thread yet?
Jarrek
Posted: May 8 2012, 09:45 PM

Part Time Scalper

Member No.: 82

I just returned from Santa Clara ... weather was spectacular, but this is the Caribbean. Things can change in an instant.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Mel
Posted: May 8 2012, 11:11 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

QUOTE (socceronly @ May 8 2012, 09:15 PM)
QUOTE (Mel @ May 8 2012, 05:55 PM)

Shut up.

Did I start my 101 ways Rudi will die in Cuba thread yet?

Not funny, Dude....
socceronly
Posted: May 9 2012, 10:50 AM

WTF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 522

Hmmm. I dunno.

Number 1 was "Rabid goat attack"

roue
Posted: May 15 2012, 02:26 PM

Expletive Deleted

Thanks to Trevor from S-Trip , our stuff has been emailed out with the proper changes B-) ..and a cool side trip for the Thurs is a visit to an orphanage , Rhonda's already bought a number of kids York Region Soccer Assoc jerseys to hand out ..so it's not just drunken Voyageur hooglians all over the place , but some goodwill in there too .. :)
redsofanfield
Posted: May 15 2012, 04:53 PM

The Soolsmagic Show

Member No.: 301

QUOTE (roue @ May 15 2012, 03:26 PM)
Thanks to Trevor from S-Trip , our stuff has been emailed out with the proper changes B-) ..and a cool side trip for the Thurs is a visit to an orphanage , Rhonda's already bought a number of kids York Region Soccer Assoc jerseys to hand out ..so it's not just drunken Voyageur hooglians all over the place , but some goodwill in there too .. :)

god knows York region soccer needs a dedicated academy.. :shiteatinggrin: good on you guys!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Canada | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3055 seconds | Archive