U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Icecream
Dman81
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 07:12 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

#winning...LIKE A BOSS

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,356

for the android people

wowzers, i just did a mess in my trousers -- Icecream Android 4.0
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
ThisIsAnfield
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 09:09 AM

Ricky Spanish

Member No.: 847

For the Wu-People:

Raekwon - Ice Cream
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Shaughno
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 09:19 AM

Captain Backheel

Member No.: 372

Yeah I saw a bunch of videos on my Google+ stream this morning. Looks fucking sick. Face recognition to unlock the phone? Amazing. Looks smoooooooth too.
SSK
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 10:04 AM

Member No.: 130

I was waiting to enjoy some Ice Cream Sandwich goodness today, but, out looks like out won't come out till mid-November. :kungfu:
Shaughno
Posted: Oct 19 2011, 10:18 AM

Captain Backheel

Member No.: 372

LOL this gave me a good laugh this morning...

(Posted Image)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0609 seconds | Archive