U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Fußball-Bundesliga XLIX, Dortmund Double or is Bayern Back?
zacRWE
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 09:23 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (DavydMT @ Jan 11 2012, 11:41 PM)
excellent look at the supporters and ultra culture in Germany, unfortunately no subtitles and some of the guys speak to fast for my high school german.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB69hrjFiHE

Wow, great find... awesome vid. Thanks for the link.

BTW, I guess it's safe to say that Borussia MönchengladbacH is for real! 3:1 v Bayern! Can I change my predictions... how good has Patrick Herrmann become?!
jr!
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 05:40 PM

Ultra

Member No.: 4,815

Dortmund ran riot over Hamburg today.
However it has to be said, Hamburg are truly awful.

Glad to see Buyern get schooled by the other Borussia & if anybody sees the highlights, the seeing eye pass that sets up Gladbach's 2nd goal is sublime.
I wonder when Buyern will realize they aren't going anywhere with that defence? I'm sorry but Badstuber is not better than Hummels (even though Kicker magazine in Germany rates him as such).

Any comments on the Reus transfer?
My theory is that Dortmund will sell Kagawa, and hopefully make enough back to cover a substantial portion of Reus' transfer, however, the club is still on track with their plan to get out of debt, & they will be debt free in 2 years, imagine what BVB can do then with this young team & no debt!!

HSV-BVB highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fBSTK_TAp0

Gladbach-Buyern highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1RBPe67skE&feature=related
herthabsc
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 10:28 AM

The real Carlos Danger.

Member No.: 726

QUOTE (jr! @ Jan 22 2012, 06:40 PM)

Yes.

Marco Reus is leaving a team that beat us in the first half of the season, and headed to a team we beat at home in the first half of the season.

By my math, he's downsizing.
jr!
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 08:42 PM

Ultra

QUOTE (herthabsc @ Jan 23 2012, 10:28 AM)

Yes.

Marco Reus is leaving a team that beat us in the first half of the season, and headed to a team we beat at home in the first half of the season.

I have to say, Hertha played well against BVB that day.
If they would have played like that all season, they wouldn't have had to replace their coach.
north york
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 08:48 PM

Alex Bunbury's Boot Shiner

Member No.: 224

QUOTE (jr! @ Jan 23 2012, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE (herthabsc @ Jan 23 2012, 10:28 AM)

Yes.

I have to say, Hertha played well against BVB that day.
If they would have played like that all season, they wouldn't have had to replace their coach.

Best avatar on the board. Lewandowski had an excellent match against Hamburg, really opened things up front. Wonder how a young Subotic is going to deal with the allegations from the groupie that claims she was assaulted at his place.

Also forgot how well Schalke have been doing, now a 3 way tie at the top of the table with Monchengladbach only 1 behind. If Dortmund doesn't repeat I badly don't want to see Bayern or Schalke take it.

This post has been edited by north york on Jan 23 2012, 08:52 PM
DavydMT
Posted: Jan 26 2012, 02:37 PM

Road Tripper

Member No.: 4,764

broton
Posted: Jan 26 2012, 07:48 PM

The Bhoy Who Would Be King

Member No.: 27

What an exciting this 2nd half of the season will be....this is!

3 way tie for first and 2nd isn't far behind. Gonna be a real battle!

Give'r.

-Rod
herthabsc
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 02:26 PM

The real Carlos Danger.

So what's the deal with the Piggies trolling their fans this season?

I was just reading the Facebook app story; don't know who couldn't have forseen that that stunt would piss a few people off.

Maybe their fans wouldn't be so testy if they hadn't already been trolled by the predictions about the walk in the park that the season was supposed to be.

This post has been edited by herthabsc on Jan 27 2012, 02:40 PM
broton
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 10:47 AM

The Bhoy Who Would Be King

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (herthabsc @ Jan 27 2012, 02:26 PM)
So what's the deal with the Piggies trolling their fans this season?

I was just reading the Facebook app story; don't know who couldn't have forseen that that stunt would piss a few people off.

Maybe their fans wouldn't be so testy if they hadn't already been trolled by the predictions about the walk in the park that the season was supposed to be.

I don't think any real fans would buy into a "walk in the park" season. It's such a tight league...and these past couple years have shown that. Makes it the best league in the world to watch IMO.

Yeah.. that Facebook stunt was dumb. Someone lost their dream job.

-Rod

This post has been edited by broton on Jan 28 2012, 10:48 AM
zacRWE
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 10:39 AM

Legend

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (DavydMT @ Jan 26 2012, 02:37 PM)
AluCash MaxMorlockStadion

He is right though, all the new German stadiums look relatively the same. Nürnberg's stadium is quite unique in comparison to other grounds.

Having said that, the Westfallen Stadion in Dortmund is one of the finest soccer stadiums in the world, and the most impressive I have been to.

And on the Reus transfer, that's understandable, he was probably going to transfer regarless. Good that he chose his home town and not Bayern. BVB is going to be really interesting with Götze, Kagawa, Reus, Kuba, Bender and the possibility of Sahin returning from Madrid. What I didn't like is the Neustäter transfer to Schalke. I hope that BMG builds there team, not tear it apart.
herthabsc
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 11:22 AM

The real Carlos Danger.

Nice article on the BuLi on Football 365:

The German Grass Looks Much Greener.

(Might want to ignore some of the stupider comments about real Germans vs immigrants unless you want your head to explode from the truthiness on display.)
jr!
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 07:58 AM

Ultra

THE RUHR DERBY IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody has anything to say about the Dortmund-Buyern game on Wednesday??
:campione: :campione:

BVB still on course for the double (1st time ever amazingly...)
herthabsc
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 10:25 PM

The real Carlos Danger.

QUOTE (jr! @ Apr 14 2012, 08:58 AM)

:campione:  :campione:

What do you mean nobody has anything to say? You turn up here once every month or 2 reciting headlines about Dortmund as though suddenly being a supporter isn't gloryhunting just because they're not the piggies.

Go and get in a circle jerk with Kris. Some of us have bigger things to worry about.

(Although I'll take you lot over fc bratwurst anyday. )

This post has been edited by herthabsc on Apr 14 2012, 10:27 PM
Milky
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 04:41 AM

Polish Lynx Fan

Member No.: 4,469

Dortmund fully deserve the salad plate again. They have been the model of consistency for the past two seasons. Bayern probably have the better team on paper but their inconsistency has been their downfall. Good for Dortmund though. Despite living in Munich I have been more impressed with the Dortmunders' attitudes. They also don't come across as total primadonas. As for Augsburg I think they have surprised most people. Not only are they not in the relegation zone at the moment but they aren't even in the playoff spot. And Marcel De Jong has had a good first season with FCA in the Bundesliga. Looking forward to Real Madrid at the Allianz on Tuesday!
jr!
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 11:39 AM

Ultra

QUOTE (herthabsc @ Apr 14 2012, 10:25 PM)
QUOTE (jr! @ Apr 14 2012, 08:58 AM)

:campione:  :campione:

What do you mean nobody has anything to say? You turn up here once every month or 2 reciting headlines about Dortmund as though suddenly being a supporter isn't gloryhunting just because they're not the piggies.

Go and get in a circle jerk with Kris. Some of us have bigger things to worry about.

(Although I'll take you lot over fc bratwurst anyday. )

lol, I've been a supporter for a long long time, far from being a glory hunter, even worked for the club during the lean times when they barely avoided bankruptcy.

I figured there'd be more Bundesliga discussion here, that's all. At least you'll get to partake in the Berlin Derbies again next year! Oh & thanks for Piszcek btw! :lol:

Augsburg fully deserve to stay up, they played BVB very well a few weeks ago, they were unlucky not to win, FCA are a good little team.
I feel bad for FC Kölle, my other BL team. That team is a total disaster on and off the pitch. Firing the coach did nothing, there's got to be something else wrong with that team, and & suspect it starts w/ Poldi.

This post has been edited by jr! on Apr 15 2012, 11:41 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | International Soccer | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1268 seconds | Archive