U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (16) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans The U-Sector Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread, self explanatory title
superkitten
Posted: Dec 28 2010, 11:03 PM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Miss Currywurst 2011

Group: Members
Member No.: 624

Perhaps we can capitalize on the "that's how u-sector gets it done" (© Gino 2008) theme, maybe we can create our own little marketplace of goods and services.

For starters, I have a pair of kind of old but in good shape canadian tire brand ladies size 7 figure skates. I recently "upgraded" to boys aka hockey skates and have no use for them. There about as average as figure skates go. I just sharpened them last year and have not used them this year.

I will give them away to you, or trade them for something random that you want to get rid of.

(Posted Image)
item not exactly as shown

(Posted Image)
because boys can figure skate too
Mel
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 12:29 AM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

I have a dining room set (table, chairs and cabinet), and a wedding dress (only worn once! Cleaned and preserved) I'm looking to sell, if anyone is interested.
superkitten
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 09:53 AM

Miss Currywurst 2011

Member No.: 624

QUOTE (Mel @ Dec 29 2010, 12:29 AM)
I have a dining room set (table, chairs and cabinet), and a wedding dress (only worn once! Cleaned and preserved) I'm looking to sell, if anyone is interested.

Maybe pictures of either or both would be helpful - however I'm not in the market for either. BTW, you could always donate your wedding dress to The Brides Project. Good people, them.
Mel
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:24 AM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

QUOTE (superkitten @ Dec 29 2010, 09:53 AM)

Maybe pictures of either or both would be helpful - however I'm not in the market for either. BTW, you could always donate your wedding dress to The Brides Project. Good people, them.

Ya, I've got those, I just didn't feel like digging them up last night. If anyone's interested, I can send them.

Thanks for the website too- I've been looking for something like that, since the other avenues I've used to sell my dress haven't worked out.
davidcfs
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 11:50 AM

Unregistered

If someone wants to give me a wii... that would be awesome B-)
broton
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 01:36 PM

The Bhoy Who Would Be King

Member No.: 27

Got Junk? Maybe yer fellow U-Sectoids want it! A ticket exchange for dusty crap.
A thread to hock yer valuable valuables.
Next stop... the curb.
-Rod
broton
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 01:38 PM

I'll go first!

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/ele/2134519434.html

Who wants a 29", COLOUR!, television set? With remote! Features RCA *AND* coax inputs! *BUILT IN* STEREO speakers! Bonus S-Video input! Connects to both cable or antenni for broadcast viewing! Made out of the finest imported plastics and glass. Complex mass and gravitational scientistic forces keep it from flying away! AMAZING! Will not float either! Molecular density also allows the user to put materials on top of this fabulous device! VCR? DVD player? Videogame system? Beta machine? 8track? All items placed on top WILL NOT fall through this dense televisual device! THE LAWS OF PHYSICS WILL BE OBEYED!

Come and get it!

50 bones. JVC. It works. You take. You watch. You love.

STOCKS ARE LIMITED (since I only have one).

LIMITED OFFER! (see previous reason).

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!! (as I will never again sell you this exact teevee).

CALL NOW OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY (my cat).
Mel
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 01:41 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Psst...

Click Here!!

:D
broton
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Mel @ Dec 29 2010, 01:41 PM)
Psst...

Click Here!!

:D

Er. Great minds, with junk, think alike? :)

HA! Didn't see that.

-Rod
TOareaFan
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 02:17 PM

Tifo King

Member No.: 102

QUOTE (davidcfs @ Dec 29 2010, 11:50 AM)
If someone wants to give me a wii... that would be awesome B-)

like that would ever happen!?!?!
ontarioiron
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 02:33 PM

Oh oh ...

Member No.: 252

QUOTE (Mel @ Dec 29 2010, 10:24 AM)

Ya, I've got those, I just didn't feel like digging them up last night. If anyone's interested, I can send them.

Thanks for the website too- I've been looking for something like that, since the other avenues I've used to sell my dress haven't worked out.

Sandra donated her dress to someplace... figured it wasnt going to do anygood sitting in the closet
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Mel
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 02:39 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

QUOTE (ontarioiron @ Dec 29 2010, 02:33 PM)
QUOTE (Mel @ Dec 29 2010, 10:24 AM)

Sandra donated her dress to someplace... figured it wasnt going to do anygood sitting in the closet

Well, I was saving it, with the intention on wearing it again on our 10th Anniversary...but well, you know, sometimes things don't work out the way you plan them.

I figure someone else may as well love it as much as I did.
Scotttay
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 02:43 PM

Over 9000 since 2006 #justsaiyan

Member No.: 1,202

(Posted Image)

Brand new.

Retails @ $179 willing to see it go for $100

Cheers
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Krista
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 02:44 PM

...of the "gang-infested wild, wild east."

Member No.: 4,405

QUOTE (TOareaFan @ Dec 29 2010, 02:17 PM)
If someone wants to give me a wii... that would be awesome  B-)

Maybe Mel might be kind enough to give you her wedding dress? :ph43r:
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Mel
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 02:49 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

QUOTE (Krista @ Dec 29 2010, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (TOareaFan @ Dec 29 2010, 02:17 PM)
If someone wants to give me a wii... that would be awesome  B-)

Maybe Mel might be kind enough to give you her wedding dress? :ph43r:

David would look lovely in it!!! :lol:

This post has been edited by Mel on Dec 29 2010, 02:51 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (16) [1] 2 3 ... Last » U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1291 seconds | Archive