U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (21) « First ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans WTF?, :facepalm:
north york
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 01:31 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Alex Bunbury's Boot Shiner

Group: Members
Member No.: 224

QUOTE (sstackho @ Mar 15 2012, 02:18 PM)
Polish Under 8 match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLuMT5m8CP8

That there is futsal!
jaahuuu
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 08:32 AM

Tifo King

Member No.: 122

Saturday's Sun.

Attached Image
Attached Image
SSK
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 05:05 PM

Member No.: 130

This should be the wallpaper in Jamie's apartment:

NSFW of course:
http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=9JSEE61
ThisIsAnfield
Posted: May 22 2012, 04:42 PM

Ricky Spanish

Member No.: 847

Really?!

When I see all the single parents and general rampant neglect out there I have an impossible time believing in the undying love of a parent for a child as is, but man, read that and tell me his parents are still proud of their baby boy! :lol:

"So Steve, how's your boy doing?"

"What boy?" :ph43r:
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
ColinTFC
Posted: May 22 2012, 09:09 PM

ITFC and MUFC both mid-table. C'mon Toronto!

Member No.: 423

:lol: "Guinness (not always) good for you" (or at least the trinkets :facepalm: )
ThisIsAnfield
Posted: May 28 2012, 12:24 PM

Ricky Spanish

Zombies?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm headed up north on the weekend to wait and seehow this one pans out.

Wait, new LSD?! :crazy:
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Scotttay
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 10:23 AM

Over 9000 since 2006 #justsaiyan

Member No.: 1,202

ThisIsAnfield
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 03:55 PM

Ricky Spanish

QUOTE (Scotttay @ Jun 1 2012, 11:23 AM)
Too much spare time? w...t...f...

I don't remember seeing that issue of What If? "What If Wolverine Was a Sex Pest?" but I now know how it turns out.

I take time out during every orgasm to thank Fowler I didn't need to risk my life for it. That and balancing my chequebook. B-)
north york
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 02:20 AM

Alex Bunbury's Boot Shiner

Member No.: 224

Have you ever wondered how your pet would fare as a helicopter? Just scroll down to the bottom of this link, click the video and yeah.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/04/or...led-helicopter/
rick.gladwin
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 09:06 AM

Drinking your milkshake since 1989

Member No.: 1,510

QUOTE (north york @ Jun 5 2012, 02:20 AM)
Have you ever wondered how your pet would fare as a helicopter? Just scroll down to the bottom of this link, click the video and yeah.

That is one of the sweetest, funniest things I've ever seen.
superkitten
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 09:19 AM

Miss Currywurst 2011

Member No.: 624

QUOTE (rick.gladwin @ Jun 5 2012, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (north york @ Jun 5 2012, 02:20 AM)

That is one of the sweetest, funniest things I've ever seen.

I thought the exact same thing!
ThisIsAnfield
Posted: Jul 20 2012, 10:05 AM

Ricky Spanish

How do you turn a horrible tragedy into a media pitch and promotional piece?

Let the Toronto Star and Hennessy show you.

The mind that decided to seize that is terrifying.

Edit: Whoa, you guys think that dead cat helicopter is sweet? That's bloody terrifying. Are we looking at a possible future where we use robotics to animate the corpses of our loved ones, just to pay tribute to them and keep them around?lol I'm picturing animatronic dead grandmas greeting people at the door and shit. Wow.

This post has been edited by ThisIsAnfield on Jul 20 2012, 10:09 AM
Shaughno
Posted: Jul 20 2012, 11:03 AM

Captain Backheel

Member No.: 372

QUOTE (ThisIsAnfield @ Jul 20 2012, 11:05 AM)

Edit: Whoa, you guys think that dead cat helicopter is sweet? That's bloody terrifying. Are we looking at a possible future where we use robotics to animate the corpses of our loved ones, just to pay tribute to them and keep them around?lol I'm picturing animatronic dead grandmas greeting people at the door and shit. Wow.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was creepy as fuck. LOL Think more people need to hop on the :hippy: train and pick up some good shit.

Each one of those pictures creeped me out more and more as I realized the guy actually did RoboCop his fucking cat!
superkitten
Posted: Jul 20 2012, 11:32 AM

Miss Currywurst 2011

Member No.: 624

QUOTE (Shaughno @ Jul 20 2012, 11:03 AM)

Edit:  Whoa, you guys think that dead cat helicopter is sweet?  That's bloody terrifying.  Are we looking at a possible future where we use robotics to animate the corpses of our loved ones, just to pay tribute to them and keep them around?lol  I'm picturing animatronic dead grandmas greeting people at the door and shit.  Wow.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was creepy as fuck. LOL Think more people need to hop on the :hippy: train and pick up some good shit.

Each one of those pictures creeped me out more and more as I realized the guy actually did RoboCop his fucking cat!

I'll just leave this right here for you

http://thegrip.wordpress.com/2008/08/19/de...-at-3-day-wake/
Mel
Posted: Jul 20 2012, 12:01 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

QUOTE (superkitten @ Jul 20 2012, 12:32 PM)
QUOTE (Shaughno @ Jul 20 2012, 11:03 AM)

Edit:  Whoa, you guys think that dead cat helicopter is sweet?  That's bloody terrifying.  Are we looking at a possible future where we use robotics to animate the corpses of our loved ones, just to pay tribute to them and keep them around?lol  I'm picturing animatronic dead grandmas greeting people at the door and shit.  Wow.

I'll just leave this right here for you

http://thegrip.wordpress.com/2008/08/19/de...-at-3-day-wake/

:blink:

I'm going to have nightmares now.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (21) « First ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... Last » U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1633 seconds | Archive