U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans Round of 16 (Spain vs Portugal), June 29 (2:30 PM)
Dman81
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 07:25 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

#winning...LIKE A BOSS

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,356

Round of 16 (Win or Go Home)

Winner Group H vs 2nd Place Group G

(Posted Image) VS (Posted Image)

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Dman81
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 07:26 AM

#winning...LIKE A BOSS

winner will be declared the top

(Posted Image)
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Sochaux
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 08:33 AM

Tifo King

Member No.: 469

The crawling game...... :P
Mel
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:23 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

Come on Spain!

Send Pussy-Boy Home!!
hazman
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:24 PM

Really is Lothar Matthäus

Member No.: 1,505

Can you hear Dundas sing....

hahahahah!!!
TFCtoMUFC
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:27 PM

Mad Fer It

Member No.: 4,371

Glad Spain won, I couldn't stand to see Ronaldo win a World Cup.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
bgnewf
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:36 PM

confused yet?

Member No.: 647

And a nice quiet night ahead for me at Bloor and Ossington.

The Faux-Hawks must be wilting.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
TFCtoMUFC
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:38 PM

Mad Fer It

QUOTE (bgnewf @ Jun 29 2010, 04:36 PM)
And a nice quiet night ahead for me at Bloor and Ossington.

The Faux-Hawks must be wilting.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!

(Posted Image)
(Posted Image)

:campione: :campione: :campione: :campione:
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
ratty32
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:42 PM

Ours is not to reason why, ours is to do or die

Member No.: 3,815

There was one point where he was sitting on the ground and wouldn't get up as the play went down the field towards there own goal, thought he was going to cry then to.
Mel
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:43 PM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

QUOTE (ratty32 @ Jun 29 2010, 04:42 PM)
There was one point where he was sitting on the ground and wouldn't get up as the play went down the field towards there own goal, thought he was going to cry then to.

I know that guy! He used to play for Manchester United.

And it pissed me off then too <_<
TFCtoMUFC
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 03:44 PM

Mad Fer It

QUOTE (Mel @ Jun 29 2010, 04:43 PM)

If he focused more on the actual game, rather than sulking they might've scored. I hated him ever since Fergie subbed him off and he took his kit off and threw it aside. Guy disgusts me.
socceronly
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 09:23 PM

WTF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 522

Here, Ronaldo demonstrates his newly acquired skill

(Posted Image)
ThisIsAnfield
Posted: Jun 29 2010, 09:31 PM

Ricky Spanish

Member No.: 847

QUOTE (TFCtoMUFC @ Jun 29 2010, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (Mel @ Jun 29 2010, 04:43 PM)

If he focused more on the actual game, rather than sulking they might've scored. I hated him ever since Fergie subbed him off and he took his kit off and threw it aside. Guy disgusts me.

2/3 of your avatar pic disgust me, too. :P

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Dman81
Posted: Jun 30 2010, 07:25 AM

#winning...LIKE A BOSS

:campione:

Attached Image
Attached Image
tfc_cma
Posted: Jun 30 2010, 06:14 PM

Tifo King

Member No.: 1,228

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1058 seconds | Archive