U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to U-Sector - The Original Toronto FC Supporters Group & Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (633) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans The Official U-Sector Off-Topic Thread, For all you off-topic post whores
superkitten
Posted: May 8 2009, 09:59 AM
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Miss Currywurst 2011

Group: Members
Member No.: 624

lebians, Chrstina Aguleira, Star Trek, other supporter groups, short shorts, USOL/USIL trash talk, socks, pre and post Game happenings, LOLcats, Internet dating, beer, anything that doesn't have to do with the game....post it here. Please. For the collective sanity of all.
Ross
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:01 AM

The Ultimate Hustler

Member No.: 613

Fart.
Scotttay
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:01 AM

Over 9000 since 2006 #justsaiyan

Member No.: 1,202

it was really confined well in the other thread.

apparently not well enough. either way people don't know how to do anything but complain on the acutal TFC board... so they are bored... :lol:

and to all the comments of what this board is ... awesome is the correct term.
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
superkitten
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:02 AM

Miss Currywurst 2011

QUOTE (Scotttay @ May 8 2009, 11:01 AM)
it was really confined well in the other thread.

apparently not well enough. either way people don't know how to do anything but complain on the acutal TFC board... so they are bored... :lol:

and to all the comments of what this board is ... awesome is the correct term.

Oh I agree. Think of this thread like an explosive stick of awesome in an enclosed container.
Mel
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:03 AM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

Member No.: 1,616

I'm home :)

Who likes short shorts?! :P

This post has been edited by Mel on May 8 2009, 10:03 AM
Ross
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:04 AM

The Ultimate Hustler

Anyone see that a hunk of the Starbucks at Bathurst and Queen fell on to the street? Shit, son, our city's crumbling! I blame it on the mole-people (aka: TTC employees).

herthabsc
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:04 AM

The real Carlos Danger.

Member No.: 726

QUOTE (superkitten @ May 8 2009, 11:02 AM)
Think of this thread like an explosive stick of awesome in an enclosed container.

Funny - I tend to think of myself that way.
Scotttay
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:05 AM

Over 9000 since 2006 #justsaiyan

Member No.: 1,202

QUOTE (Ross @ May 8 2009, 10:04 AM)
Anyone see that a hunk of the Starbucks at Bathurst and Queen fell on to the street? Shit, son, our city's crumbling! I blame it on the mole-people (aka: TTC employees).

i did i laughed really hard.

and mel i love short shorts
U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, FansU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans
Ross
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:06 AM

The Ultimate Hustler

I have it on good authority that Lester B. Pearson was a vampire.

Mel
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:08 AM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

QUOTE (Scotttay @ May 8 2009, 11:05 AM)
and mel i love short shorts

I have some you can borrow if you like? :P
Ross
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:13 AM

The Ultimate Hustler

And now for something completely different.

Q: What has one functioning brain and 16 legs?

superkitten
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:14 AM

Miss Currywurst 2011

QUOTE (Ross @ May 8 2009, 11:13 AM)

Ultras.
Ross
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:15 AM

The Ultimate Hustler

QUOTE (superkitten @ May 8 2009, 10:14 AM)

Ultras.

*Ding ding ding!!!!!*

Please collect your prize at the booth.
superkitten
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:15 AM

Miss Currywurst 2011

QUOTE (Ross @ May 8 2009, 11:15 AM)
QUOTE (superkitten @ May 8 2009, 10:14 AM)

Ultras.

*Ding ding ding!!!!!*

Please collect your prize at the booth.

I already told you on MSN, I will NOT sleep with you.

:campione:
Mel
Posted: May 8 2009, 10:16 AM

#1 Dan Gargan Fan

QUOTE (superkitten @ May 8 2009, 11:14 AM)

Ultras.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (633) [1] 2 3 ... Last » U-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fansalt='U-SectorU-Sector Supporters of Toronto FC, USector, U Sector, MLS, Soccer, Football, Fans

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1628 seconds | Archive