~*Welcome*~
~*About*~
~*Registering*~
~*Rules*~
~*Pending Application*~
~*Face Claim*~
~*Canon List*~

This is a mature Vampire Dairies role play forum. We allow not only the canon characters from the books and the show, but originals as well. We are starting at the beginning of an alternate version of season three and also branching off into different storylines. We may follow some of the show plots but also come up with some of our own to include original characters as well. So dive in and sink your teeth into the world of The Vampire Diaries!

All rights reserved & copyright to CW and L. J. Smith

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

ADMIN

ADMIN

Our Affiliate

Humans 6

Vampires 8

Wolves 6

Warlocks 1

Witches 2

Hybrid 1

To Be Announced!
Member Of The Month

Female Of The Month

Male Of The Month

Couple Of The Month

Photobucket
Sidebar © MIMMY!
of RCR and RPG Underground. Skin was created by Simi of RPG-Directory

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Until The End: Bound In Blood. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Calm Before the Storm, Amy, Eowyn, and Patrick
Eowyn Rowan Stark
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 02:23 AM

Bad Ass Vampire Hunter
Group Icon

Group: Humans
Member No.: 42

It had been a really long week for Eowyn. Prom was coming up and since she was on the prom committee, the broadcasting club, and working the concession stands at the home track meets all on top of the research project, things had been very hectic for the sixteen year old.

It was the first Friday night off that she and the girls had all had off in nearly a month and they took full advantage of it. Tonight was movie night and the list was mighty long. Somehow Leah, the romantic and most artistic of the group had convinced her to put Gone With the Wind on the list along with a few classic horror films much to Amy's chagrin. For her birthday, Eowyn's cousin had gotten her a ton of new nail polish and jewels and she planned on using them later.

Upon leaving the school, Eowyn was putting the remainder of her books in her locker when she felt a hand encircle her waist. She already knew who it was when the person pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek. A giggle came from her mouth as she turned around and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend. "Eric!" she said with mock surprise and pecked him on the lips. Chuckling at her play to act startled by his unannounced greeting, Eric rested his head against hers as he looked down at her with a secretive smile. "May I walk you to your truck? I have something I want to talk to you about." he asked and Eowyn nodded, already knowing what he wanted to talk about. With that agreed upon, Eowyn closed up her locker and took her boyfriends arm as he led her out of school.

They walked in comfortable silence until they got to her truck. Eowyn knew he wanted to talk privately, so she rested against her door as he struggled to find the right words. Once he seemed have made up his mind, a coy smile grazed his lips as he looked down at her. "I presume that you already know why I cornered you?" he asked with a playful glare. Pretending to look offended, Eowyn moved her hand to cover her heart. "What? No! I was just hoping you wanted to spend time with me." she played with a pout. Shaking his head, Eric moved forward and pinned her against the door of her truck. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked when she giggled. "Well... now I am." she teased and leaned up and nipped on his lip, batting her lashes up at him.

Eric groaned and pulled back, but still kept her pinned against the truck. "Don't distract me. We're supposed to be talking, remember?" he asked and Eowyn's pout became real. "We are talking, you're just taking to long to get to the correct subject." she pointed out as she traced her fingers up his chest and grabbed at his shirt collar, bringing him closer. "Is there something you want to ask me, Eric?" she asked with a smirk. Groaning again, the baseball player grabbed at her waist and held her there. "Winnie," he murmured and continued when she nodded her head at him, "will you go to prom with me?".

When he finally asked the question she had been waiting to hear for nearly a month, the cheerleader squealed and launched herself at him, circling her arms around his neck and kissing him straight. When she finally pulled back, she grinned down at him. "Of course I will silly." she said before they started kissing.

When she finally managed to drag her off and Eric and remind him that she had a girls night, did Eowyn finally get into her truck and take off towards Amy's. Eowyn lived just up the street, so she wasn't worried about packing an overnight bag because she could just walk up to her house and get it if she really needed it. Besides, everything she needed was already in the truck with her.

Pulling up into Amy's driveway, Eowyn shut off the engine and stepped out with the bag of polish and stack of movies in her arms. She didn't even knock when she entered the house because it was normal for her. She entered this house like it was her own and she expected her two best friends did the same. As soon as she entered, she called out loudly, "Hello?", just in case she somehow beat Amy here. Leah would be a while since she had to finish up something at school real quick, but Eowyn expected Amy to have beat her back while she was with Eric.

When she found no one in the living room, Eowyn dropped her stuff onto the coffee table and dropped onto the couch, making herself at home.

--------------------
user posted image
Amy Hennessy
Posted: Jul 8 2011, 05:09 AM

Unregistered

Amy was appositely perfect. She was the perfect student, the perfect friend and the perfect daughter. She was that it girl that turned heads that girls wanted to be and boys wanted to be with. She had tons of friends she didn’t shun no one not even the nerdy types or the people with no friends. Brushing her blonde hair behind her shoulders she gave some of the boys a little wave before heading outside. Tonight was going to be a blast she was having a girls night with a few of her best friends. She shifted the pink book bag on her shoulders then heading over to her sporty car tossing the bag into the back she got in and started towards the house the music up loud.

She was there first and in the bathroom checking her hair brushing her teeth and checking out her bottom in the mirror. Oh yes she was perfect. She figured her brother wasn’t home so she went to get a glass of water in the kitchen. Her brother, you couldn’t ask for a set of better kids, nether of them fought, yelled or screamed at each other they didn’t even act like siblings but more like best friends nether was annoyed or irritated by the other as kids and even now. Most of all nether sibling ratted one another out but simply talked to the other if something was to each others dislike.

She heard her friends voice as the door opened. “Coming!” She sang heading down the hall with her glass of water in hand. “Hello beautiful!” She said kissing her friends cheek. “My parents won’t be here this weekend so we’re going to hog the TV room today. I dunno of Patrick will be here.” She shrugged as she headed down the hall into the large TV room. “Oh and by the way. Since Gone with the wind is so long, even as beautiful as it is. We’ll keep it for last. I really want to get some horror movies in before we get into romance.”

“I already ordered pizza and it’s scheduled to cook at 6 Pm And be here at 6:17 Sharp. I ordered all cheese pizza, pepperoni for you guys, and a meat lovers for Patrick. I also ordered some new Brownies they are making there with some cokes and such. The movies are already in a stack on the TV Stand.” She thought for a moment pursing her lips. “Am I forgetting anything?”
Eowyn Rowan Stark
Posted: Jul 8 2011, 05:36 AM

Bad Ass Vampire Hunter
Group Icon

Amy was a little late at greeting her. When the girl made her loud greeting and perched herself on the couch next to her, Eowyn rolled her eyes at her friends antics.

While her best friends of 13 years might have been perfect in the golden girl way, Amy was the tomboy of the group. Her mother still bought her clothes in fear that her only daughter would start dressing like a boy without her help. Her mother was quite wrong. She had her own sense of fashion, but she was always up for free stuff.

At school, Eowyn was pretty popular herself. She had a good sense of humor that people loved and could hold a conversation with a guy and hold their interest without flirting. She was the one people went to for advice and she was always the one to stick up for what she felt was right. While she wasn't as perfect as her best friend, she was still a role model to many.

Hearing Amy fret over the night, her perfectionist planning side coming into play, Amy couldn't help a soft laugh from escaping her lips. "Amy, Amy, Amy. I don't know anyone besides you who orders brownies instead of making them." she teased while shaking her head. Sometimes, Eowyn wondered if the girl even knew how to cook.

Looking around, she noticed the absence of the huge amount of blankets that they normally decorated the floor with. "Comforters and..." she paused while scanning the room until they rested on the kitchen, "and comfort food!".

With a wicked grin, Eowyn launched herself from the couch and raced for the kitchen. If Miss Vegetarian had anything junk food worthy in her pantry. If not, she'd always make some from scratch. While she was a major tomboy, Eowyn was also the perfect housewife material.

--------------------
user posted image
Patrick Anthony Hennessy
Posted: Jul 11 2011, 02:35 PM

Unregistered

we are not alone here Show me how it end it's alright... Of course that Friday he was supposed to study, he was in college after all and he was dedicated to it more than any other guy at his age, he has always been a bit of a nerd, it changed a bit when he met Tessa but it was still there and just because it was Friday that didn’t mean he would change his plans, his girlfriend was away in NYU but he was faithful to her, Patrick was completely in love with her He felt all special in his brand new but used car, it was his first car after all and all feel special on their first cars, don’t they? It lacked pain in some places but it was a good car, he couldn’t complain actually, it never stopped and that was the most important thing, that a car won’t leave you on foot, isn’t it?Got home a bit early than expected, knowing that his parents wouldn’t be home, thinking that he’d have a partially empty house but he found Eowyn and Amy in the living room when he opened the door, one of his brows rose and looked from one to another before moving towards them, kissed both of their cheeks and looking at Amy”I need to study AJ, please keep it quiet, please…?”Said and gave both a wet puppy eyes look.let's give this another try...TAG: AMY/ EOWYN! / WORDS: 232 / LYRICS: SO COLD by BREAKING BENJAMIN / NOTES: N/A TEMPLATE CREATED BY ASHOO ! OF CAUTION 2.0
Amy Hennessy
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:34 AM

Unregistered

“Uh I can cook Brownies Eowyn..” Replied Amy towards her best friend. “I just prefer not to. Plus the guy sounded so delicious on the phone. I mean he made the brownies sound.. Delicious.. Hey he gave me a discount. ” she quickly added the discount thing to her defense. Amy could sound a little.. Snotty at times but she wasn’t snotty at all. Flipping her blonde locks behind her shoulders she followed her friend off into the kitchen. “Bottom cabinet hiding behind the crackers. Anything frozen, freezer anything just stays cold in the fridge behind the milk.” She said with a smile before she turned to walk down the hall.

She ran into her brother there. “Hey Patrick.” She said opening the door then looked at him raising her eyebrows. “Really Puppy eyes?” She frowned before she began to whine. “Pat~~~~ You know it’s girls night… You can’t expect me to be quite that’s just not fair.” She pouted some more pushing her bottom lip out more sniffling.

She turned slowly to get the comforters, her head tilted down as she shuffled her way into the other room trying to look sad as possible. Sure Amy was a little too spoiled but that wasn’t her fault now was it? No it was Pat and their parents fault.
Eowyn Rowan Stark
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 04:32 AM

Bad Ass Vampire Hunter
Group Icon

Looking up from her search, Eowyn narrowed her eyes at Amy before softening up and laughing. "You know that impulse buying is never good. I think the guy on the phone is a professional, and you just got played." she teased. "Well... then again, you never know. They might be good." she added as an afterthought before returning her attention to her search.

After Amy told her about the hiding spots, Eowyn gave her a pout. She spoiled the fun of the hunt. When she found the stashes, Eowyn couldn't help but whistle low. "Sweet!" she chimed as she jumped up with an arm full of goodies. "Now the only worry is breakfast..." Eowyn said cheerily. She was the kind of girl that was upbeat and hard to put down, but when she was in a bad mood- watch out! She was like a fire cracker, or that was how her brother liked to describe her tantrums.

Hearing someone enter the house, Eowyn poked her head out of the kitchen to find Patrick. "Riiiickkkkkkyy!" Eowyn drawled out with a bright smile as she joined Amy and was greeted with brotherly kiss on the cheek that had the girl scrunch up her nose before playfully sticking her tongue out at him. Patrick was great. He was like the nicer older brother that Lance wasn't. She remembered when she was younger, Lance had locked her in a closet and it was Patrick who had saved her. From then on she had called him nice brother, and it irked her brother to no end. Lance had somewhat treated her nicely after that, but they were still rowdy siblings that fought a lot.

Hearing his plea to be quiet for the night, Eowyn wished she could cross her arms, but she was unable to with all the junk filling them. "No way. I don't think so. If you want quiet, there is a library down the street. We've been planning this night for weeks, and no way are you stopping us." she said defiantly with a look that dared him to go against her wishes. Receiving the puppy look, Eowyn narrowed her eyes into a glare before softening and looking close to tears like Amy. Two could play at the face game.

--------------------
user posted image
Patrick Anthony Hennessy
Posted: Jul 22 2011, 09:16 AM

Unregistered

He had just one blood sister but Eowyn, Leah and Christie were his adoptive sisters and he loved them all, of course Amy came first but he’d do practically anything for any of them, how could he not? They all were so similar to Amy that when they were all together was impossible not to see the bond between them. Patrick was always a quiet guy and a bit of a nerd so, when it came to friends in high school he had none; Tessa’s friends were all he had and they disappeared soon after they parted ways for College.

Eowyn suggested the library down the road for quietness and the puppy eyes look turned into an elevated brow, Patrick looked at his sister pity walk and low head to Eowyn’s teary eyes and he had to shake his head in defeat

“Fine…”

Walked to the kitchen took out a bag of cookies and walked back out to the living room, cracked it open and looked at the scenario in front, saw the stack of movies and picked up ‘Gone with the wind’, frowning looked at them

“Let me guess, Leah picked this one out?”

Let a soft giggle out and shook his head leaving the box back in the same place, moved towards Amy and kissing her head

“When ‘Scream’ is on, let me know, I’ve long arms to hug you all through the movie”

Said with a wink and walked upstairs to his room.
Amy Hennessy
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 10:17 PM

Unregistered

“Hey. Don’t be mean to my brother” she said frowning over at Eowyn as she spoke of the library he could walk to if the noise was too much. “I’ll make sure you get no pizza.” She grumbled checking the update on her pizza using a App on her phone. Yep, it was right on time being made right then. She looked over at Eowyn.

“Yep that’s a Leah special right there. It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t so dreadfully long. I’m putting that as the last movie we watch.. Give me something to fall asleep to.” There was a smile at her brother when he kissed her head. To someone who didn’t know them their closeness might have appeared really odd. But they just loved each other

“Oh Patrick. If the movie is scary enough I’ll make sure to call you down.” She smiled at him but the sound of the door bell ringing took her attention off the subject. “The girl are here.” She squealed heading down the hall way and opened the door. “Get those perky ass cheeks in here!” She yelled they giggled and came on in. They all hugged before the two girls went to hug Eowyn too. Amy went into the other room getting the sofas pushed back and laid down all the blankets. “Let’s start with the first movie.” She said putting in the first Dvd. "We have a long night ahead of us." The blonde said pushing her hair to one side.
Eowyn Rowan Stark
Posted: Aug 1 2011, 01:00 AM

Bad Ass Vampire Hunter
Group Icon

Eowyn smirked over at Amy. "He can handle it Ames. The boy needs to have a friendly fight ever now and then and he she as hell ain't getting it from you. You two never fight. Wish I could say the same 'bout Lance and I." she said with a play pout before a cheerful smile appeared back on her face when Patrick agreed. "Yay!" she beamed.

At his comment about the scary movie, Eowyn rolled her eyes at the siblings. "God. Get a room." she teased as she went to drop all of the junk food in her arms off on the coffee table in the living room. Just as she did so, the door bell rang and she heard squealing before the door was opened. Plopping down on the sofa, Eowyn squeaked when caramel skinned girl tackled her. "Leah!" Eowyn yelled with a laugh at the black haired girl and waved as Christie came in.

With the movie in, the girls got comfy and waited for the pizza to come. Eowyn wasn't surprised when the movie She's The Man came on. She loved Amanda Bynes. The actress was hilarious. After a while the pizza came and the girls chowed down while they made sure to leave some for Patrick. The next movie in was a war movie, Memphis Belle and the girls gave Eowyn a weird look. What? She liked the main actor. About halfway through the movie the girls were chatting avidly and painting their nails with her new nail polish.

t was starting to get late and the phone in her pocket buzzed, signalling a phone call. Seeing that it was from her mother, Eowyn ignored it. Her phone rang again, and this time Eowyn picked it up. "Yeah?" she asked and when her mother didn't yell at her for the rude greeting, a sinking feeling filled her stomach. "Mom?" she asked and still received no response. "Mom!" she yelled, jumping up from her seat. The sound of sobbing filled her ears before she heard her mother's voice. "Winnie, you need to come home. Some... something happened to Lance. He... he got hurt and... he didn't make it." her mother said. It took Eowyn a minute to register what she had said and the tomboy scoffed in disbelief. "You're kidding right?" she asked as her hand fisted at her side. "He's fine, right?" she nearly pleaded. All her ears met was the sound of more sobbing and Eowyn knew she wasn't lying. Her brother was dead.

Dropping the phone with shaky hands, Eowyn collapsed back on the couch and pressed her hands to her face to keep the girls from seeing her tears. She never cried. It made her feel weak, but she couldn't hold them back and she couldn't hold back the sob that fled her lips. She didn't want to believe it. It couldn't be true. She just saw him last weekend. He was fine. He couldn't be dead!

--------------------
user posted image
Patrick Anthony Hennessy
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 10:25 AM

Unregistered

Patrick had no idea on what time it was, he just knew he had been studying and reading and copying forever, his eyes were starting to itch and his neck was starting to burn, not a good sing been in the same position for hours but this test was like a quarter of his final note; it was either to do good or to flunk; and that is something that he didn’t like.

When his sight and stomach were asking for a break, he came downstairs and head straight for the kitchen, Amy, Leah and Eowyn were absorb in the movie so he moved as silently as possible to not interrupt them. He found pizza and brownies over the kitchen table, that had to be Amy, she always left him food to eat when he had those long studying nights, his sister was simply the best.

It was when he heard Eowyn yelling when he approached the living room and his first glance after he looked at Eowyn went to Amy; he pointed and gestured to his sister asking what was wrong but when he saw that Eowyn had flopped on the couch with both hands covering her face he knew that something was terribly wrong. Ran to her side and sat by her on the couch, trying to make her take her hands from over her face

“Winny, what’s wrong? What happened?”
Amy Hennessy
Posted: Aug 16 2011, 05:03 AM

Unregistered

The girls were enjoying their movie. The pizza showed up by the cute pizza boy who Amy did get some flirt on with but she’d never date a pizza boy he just wasn’t good enough for her, not during this time of her life that is. Brushing her blonde hair behind her shoulders she rose up off the floor then collected some food for her brother. Which was half a pizza, Brownies, chips and cookies then headed up to his room balancing this all on a pizza box then carrying a bottle with her as well. Once to his room she knocked on his door before placing the bottle down then reached opened pushing it before walking in with the stuff. “Here I brought you some goodies.” She placed the pizza box on his desk and the pizza box. “If you don’t have enough.” She pulled a movie out her back pocket. “I slipped it. Enjoy it.” She smiled handing it to him before walking out of the room.

Brushing her blonde hair back she shut the door behind her then headed down to the girls. Retaking her place back on the floor she placed her foot into one of the other girls into her lap. The girl started to work on her toenails painting them as Amy watched the movie and ate a cookie. It was when Eowyn yelled is when she lifted her head and looked back at the girl. “What’s wrong? She isn’t wanting you to come home is she?” No it was much more than that. Getting up she went over to her friend. “Eowyn?? What’s going on tell me?” She looked up at her brother she shrugged shaking her head she was really worried.

As her brother sat on the other side her arms were over Eowyn. “Hunny tell us what’s going on?” She begged as she tugged on her best friend.
Eowyn Rowan Stark
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 12:42 AM

Bad Ass Vampire Hunter
Group Icon

There was so much conflict going through her head at that moment. Her heart was fighting with her mind and when her heart won, it felt like it had been ripped clean from her chest. It hurt. She hurt. The tears were burning her eyes and she was finding it hard to breath. Hearing the worried voices of her friends wasn't helping, and hearing Patrick's worried voice was enough to set a new round of tears off. It wasn't fair. Why did it have to be him? Why now? He had barely even lived yet for Christ's sake!

As Patrick was able to pry her hands away from her face, Eowyn shook her head violently before burying her face in the crook of Amy's neck. She sobbed for a few minutes longer until she was finally able to catch her breath and answer them. When she spoke, her voice came out as heartbroken as she felt. "Lance is dead." she answered before she started crying again. Eowyn latched on to her best friend tightly, almost as if that would bring him back. It wouldn't though, and when that though finally registered in her brain, she pulled back and stared at the group before her with blank eyes and no expression. Tears were still pooling from her eyes, but the girl looked broken. "I need to go home." she said in a hollow voice, which would have scared her if she wasn't so devastated.

--------------------
user posted image
Patrick Anthony Hennessy
Posted: Aug 30 2011, 01:06 PM

Unregistered

Patrick could not believe what he was hearing, he had spoken to Lance what, 3 weeks ago? He knew that death came when least expected but to a guy as young as he was a big shock for him, though it stuttered him for a few seconds, he shook his head violently and focused on Eowyn again, rubbing a hand up and down her back and she buried her head on the crook of Amy’s neck; Patrick looked at his sister and sighed deep.

Suddenly she looked at all, no expressions what-so-ever on her face and it scared Patrick a bit, his eyes widen and he froze for a few moments when she spoke in a hollow kind of voice

“Sure, let me drive you there…”
Amy Hennessy
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 05:00 AM

Unregistered

It was like a truck hit her soon as she told her what happened. Lance was dead. With a hand over her mouth she stood there in shock staring at her friend fighting back the tears. She’d known Lance.. God since a few days after she met Eowyn. As her friend clinged to her she wrapped her arms around her tightly. “Oh my god.. Eowyn..” She pushed her face into her shoulder holding back the tears that were fighting to run. Soon as her friend pulled back she slowly pulled up at her face. “I’ll go too.” She said after Patrick spoke up. Sliding off the couch she took her friends hands.

The sudden look and her friends voice had her worried, it sent a chill down her back. “Come on. Pat will drive us to your house.” She said sliding her fingers across her friends palms. Looking over at her brother she lightly whispered. “Patrick. Can you get the car started? We’ll be right out.”

Her eyes were back on her friend as she tugged gently at her hands. “Come on Eowyn. We’re gonna take your home.. I’ll stay or go back it’s completely up to you. “
Eowyn Rowan Stark
Posted: Oct 5 2011, 02:29 AM

Bad Ass Vampire Hunter
Group Icon

A bitter feeling consumed Eowyn as she looked at the people before her. She heard the wariness in their voices, how they were treating her like fragile glass and Eowyn didn't know if she'd be able to handle the trip back. She'd try to get there on her own. At least that was what she thought as she suddenly tried to get up, but her knees gave out underneath her and she flopped back down on the couch. An unbidden whimper came from her lips and thought she wanted to scowl, no emotion touched her face. It was as if with the news of Lance being gone, the part that made her feel left with her. The only thing that remained were those dark unwanted thoughts that never seemed to leave.

Feeling something move across her hand, Eowyn looked down to see Amy's fingers delicately trying to sooth her. A shaky breath came from her lips as she looked up at her friend who had tears in her eyes as well. Seeing that, a little emotion came to her face and a sob caught in her throat. She nodded at Amy's invitation and allowed the girl to help her up. Her legs shook from under her, but she was able to get herself to the door with the help of her friend. She hadn't said a word since her announcement. Even if she wanted to she wouldn't be able to. She couldn't find her voice. Everything she was doing felt mechanical. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want to face reality, but she knew she had to even if it destroyed her.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2229 seconds | Archive