InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to UCPSB :: the Collective Pen Spinning Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RingAround Normal Thread
Eriror
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 06:19 PM

MSXA Spinner

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 17

Gah.

I can do the Around part, but.. How do you catch it? I have some trouble with that. Also, is there some secret trick to doing it? :P

Thanks in Adv.
fratleym
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 06:33 PM

FPSB Moderator

Group: Researchers
Member No.: 35

I think the most important thing is to train your ring finger to be out when you are palm down so keep on training with the ring bak and also maybe the rev ringbak
try the both and try also to do the neobak fall you will get used to it after a few time.
trainin, trainin, trainin^^
sketching
Posted: Feb 8 2006, 10:10 PM

Left-handed Mod

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 49

It just takes practice moving your Pinky out of the way, then back in position to catch. Same thing as with Middlearound and Indexaround, I don't think there is anything special you say for Pinkyaround.

I still don't have a very good Pinkyaround.
...actually, my Middlearound and Indexaround also need work. >_<
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Advanced tricks | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1075 seconds | Archive