Welcome to the Truly Victorious Forum!
Hey! Welcome to the forum for the Nickelodeon TV Show, Victorious! Victorious is produced and written by Dan Schneider, who also produced the hit show iCarly.

Here at the Truly Victorious forum, you can talk to other fans about your favorite episodes, characters, and even couples! We also have lots of awesome contests for you guys and, the best part, if you win, you get free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff? Also, we have lots of fun games for you guys to do. And, if you want, you can talk about your favorite music, shows, books, and more! So go ahead and join the forum!

Rules
1) Do not ship or character bash.
2) Do not bully another user.
3) Please try and not curse too often. We allow cursing, but don't do it too often.
4) Please do not advertise your website by giving a link to it a thousand times.
*Disobeying any or all of these rules will result in a warning by an admin/mod. After three warnings, you will be banned from the CBox for 3 days and get a warning on the forum. Thank you.*

People Who May Or May Not Be Important
CIRIA
INSANEBLUEBERRY
LORD KIRA
LOVE
SAMEOLDSTORY
TACOS BABY

Link Us?

Listed At
Victorious Fan Victorious Daily

THE LAYOUTS, GRAPHICS AND MORE FOUND ON THIS SITE WERE CREATED BY THE HARD WORK OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.

INSANEBLUEBERRY
SAMEOLDSTORY
THEMIDNIGHTRAINFALL

Truly Victorious

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Truly Victorious. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest.
This means you can only see parts of the forum, register to see the whole forum. Also, this includes features of the forum that you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our Community! Click the register button up there!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Information
NewsContestsOther
What do you think about our brand new layout for the forum?! Isn't it amazing? Please vote for you favorite contest entries here! Please do this! We need as many votes as possible! Thanks.

There will be a new contest coming up very soon! After voting finishes on Wednesday, I'll post the thread for the new contest! So exciting!
Coming Soon
Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

2x10 Tori Tortures Teacher, Tenth Episode
sameoldstory
Posted: Oct 1 2011, 07:15 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Group: Super Admins
Member No.: 115

Argh, I missed the first half because I was watching the new Merlin, so I'm reserving judgement until I can watch it all later tonight.

--------------------
user posted image
theMidnightRainfall
Posted: Oct 1 2011, 09:02 PM

Popstar

Group: Cool Mods
Member No.: 85

Meh. That's all I really have to say. I didn't like it too much. It was fairly plain. And the Bade text fighting was an obvious time-filler. They could've at least told us what it was about. (Unless this is a tie-in to the next episode, but I doubt it.)

--------------------
fanfiction livejournal tumblr
Remi's the name, fun's the game.
user posted image
sameoldstory
Posted: Oct 1 2011, 09:58 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Member No.: 115

I'm so disappointed. It wasn't very strong or funny imo. Neither Trina's plot nor Sikowitz's amused me. And the characters bugged me too. Cat's lines weren't even that bad, but the airy voice they were delivered in ruined it. Meanwhile, Jade... remember when you were close to Cat? What happened to your redeeming qualities between the two seasons? I see I shouldn't have let the last episode give me higher expectations. :/

--------------------
user posted image
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: Oct 2 2011, 10:10 AM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Still haven't seen it yet. I was at competition yesterday from 12:00 am to 10:00 pm so... And by the time I came home I was dead so I didn't wait to see it at 11:30 pm. I'll just watch it later at like 6 I think...

Also, new Merlin? What? I need to jump back into the Merlin community. Thanks for mentioning a new Merlin episode, Savannah. Haha. Guess I know what I need to look for. :D Time to get on YouTube and watch my favorite show in the world - Snazzlefrazz. AHHH!!! Sucks they cut it into 15 parts, but it avoids copyright which is fine by me. :D

/Edit

The episode was... interesting. It was funny how they kept trying to help Sikowitz and it was something weird and different each time. I enjoyed that a lot.

But there wasn't really anything else that I liked that much.

--------------------
FanFictionLiveJournalYouTubeTumblr
user posted image
"We are rockets in the sky. We are planets passing by. Up, up, and away. Forget me, go your own way."
Trustgal
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 03:24 PM

Wannabe

Group: Victorious Fans
Member No.: 206

Did anyone else closely look at the scene where Tori and the gang took
Sikowitz to the theatre? Right when they take their seats, Sikowitz talks to Andre. Andre seems like he is focusing on his teacher, but he isn't.

He's focusing on Tori.

From that point on, Tori and Andre stare at eachother, from behind Sikowitz's head, multiple times.

I know i'm not crazy.

Just trust me on this one.

Here's the link to this part of the episode: Tori Tortures Teacher

Please tell me your thoughts on it?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
HorsesandBade
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 09:56 AM

Ω Ride like the wind ℧

Member No.: 214

I recently saw this episode, because I never got around to see it, but I didn't find it boring and/or funny, just..annoying.

Because of it, I've cooled on Bade (call me crazy), because the text-fighting thing was annoying and not a cute/nice touch..at all, IMO. I usually cool on ships I previously liked because if they become super annoying to me (i.e. Cabbie, for one of my examples). Bade was something different to me. I know they fight all the time, but this time it got old. I still like Bade, though, but I like Candre more now and this is just my opinion.

My only point is the ending with Tori, the bunny and CSI was pretty cute/funnny.

Rantrantrant

--------------------
user posted image

Please don't be in love with someone else | please don't have somebody waiting on you.
ILoveBeck101
  Posted: Dec 5 2011, 03:23 PM

Getting Started

Member No.: 141

This episode wasn't too bad.

I enjoyed Jade and Beck's "text fighting" and the "bald" comment that at first I thought made Sikowitz leave.

But what annoyed me was that Sikowitz makes Tori go through all these things to help him feel better, instead of just explaining it in the first place.

I want that bunny, though. ninja.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Beck: "He said he won't change it, so why don't you just deal with it, why don't you just deal with it, why don't you just deal with it?!"
Sikowitz: "His heart is vibrating. How much coffee have you drank?"
Beck: "A lot, like a lot, I don't know like seven cups...a lot! Is there a problem?"
cameddie
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 04:15 PM

Getting Started

Member No.: 117

In my opinion the most boring episode of Season 2. It wasn't funny at all.
Ciria
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 06:57 PM

♥Star♥
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

^Agreed. It was rather boring.

--------------------
user posted image
◘ I wanna run, run, runaway.♥
Profile on the Victorious Wiki
Vilo
Posted: Dec 16 2011, 06:17 AM

\o/

Group: Cool Mods
Member No.: 200

I feel like this is the 'A film by Dale Squires' of season 2, At least for me.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4913 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Farrizx. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.