Welcome to the Truly Victorious Forum!
Hey! Welcome to the forum for the Nickelodeon TV Show, Victorious! Victorious is produced and written by Dan Schneider, who also produced the hit show iCarly.

Here at the Truly Victorious forum, you can talk to other fans about your favorite episodes, characters, and even couples! We also have lots of awesome contests for you guys and, the best part, if you win, you get free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff? Also, we have lots of fun games for you guys to do. And, if you want, you can talk about your favorite music, shows, books, and more! So go ahead and join the forum!

Rules
1) Do not ship or character bash.
2) Do not bully another user.
3) Please try and not curse too often. We allow cursing, but don't do it too often.
4) Please do not advertise your website by giving a link to it a thousand times.
*Disobeying any or all of these rules will result in a warning by an admin/mod. After three warnings, you will be banned from the CBox for 3 days and get a warning on the forum. Thank you.*

People Who May Or May Not Be Important
CIRIA
INSANEBLUEBERRY
LORD KIRA
LOVE
SAMEOLDSTORY
TACOS BABY

Link Us?

Listed At
Victorious Fan Victorious Daily

THE LAYOUTS, GRAPHICS AND MORE FOUND ON THIS SITE WERE CREATED BY THE HARD WORK OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.

INSANEBLUEBERRY
SAMEOLDSTORY
THEMIDNIGHTRAINFALL

Truly Victorious

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Truly Victorious. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest.
This means you can only see parts of the forum, register to see the whole forum. Also, this includes features of the forum that you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our Community! Click the register button up there!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Information
NewsContestsOther
What do you think about our brand new layout for the forum?! Isn't it amazing? Please vote for you favorite contest entries here! Please do this! We need as many votes as possible! Thanks.

There will be a new contest coming up very soon! After voting finishes on Wednesday, I'll post the thread for the new contest! So exciting!
Coming Soon
Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

vicTORIous forEVER, a bad victorious roundrobin fic
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 09:27 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Group: Super Admins
Member No.: 4

What exactly is a bad Victorious roundrobin fic?

1. Someone is going to write a chunk of a fic.
2. The next person continues by using the reply button down there. Said person will build upon what the previous person wrote. He/she can add to the plot as or expand on it. As long as it can be read same fic.
3. Then the next person continues it, then the next, and the process goes on.
4. DELIBERATELY horrible

Rules

1. It has to be bad! Think every other pet peeves in a fic and use it for the benefit of this bad roundrobin.
2. Make it bad, but don't make it incomprehensible. Meaning, as much as possible, no spelling errors. Ay dunt wahnt 2 raed a fic dat loouks layk dis.
3. Proper punctuation and capitalization too. iT iS vErY hArD tO rEad A WhOlE ParAgrAph ThAt iS wriTTeN lIke ThIs.
4. Your chunk can be as long as you want.
5. You can come back and write again, but maybe you should wait for someone to write after your previous addition before coming back. Unless, you know, there hasn't been a new reply for, like, a week or something and you'd really like to continue it.
6. HAVE FUN!!! That's the whole point of this game.

Also, if you don't know what to write. Please review because we won't to know how AWSHUM this story is. K. Thxs.

And... Do any couple you like. But, let's say Jade and Cat are suddenly dating and you're the next writer and you break them up. Don't do that. At least let five more people write them together before you destroy their relationship. And remember, any couple goes! So if you want Bori, then you get Bori. If you want Bade, then you get Bade! It can be anything.

I'll start.

~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, in a school in Hollywood called Hollywood Arts, eight teenagers were about to have their lives changed dramatically. New relationships would be discovered. New hateships (A/N: Is that like... a word?) would be formed. Alliances would be created. Songs would be sang. Plays would be played. And most importantly, everyone would live happily ever after... maybe.

Jade West walked down the dark spooky hallway to Sikowitz's classroom. She open door and looked around. "OMG!" she screamed when she walked in. "Beck! Why are you kissing Tori!"

Beck turned around and looked at Jade. "I... This is Tori," he said.

"Obviously!"

"And we were kissing."

"Why?!" Jade screams at the top of her lungs.

"Because we love each other!" Tori tells Jade angrily. "Can't you tell by the way we rarely interact that we have an extremely obvious thing for each other? And can't you tell by the way I flirt with Andre at times that I'm in love with your boyfriend! Or should I say, ex-boyfriend!"

Jade started crying and ran away. "You're all horrible!" she screamed. She ran into the janitor's closet and cried while cutting up trashcans.

Suddenly, the door flew open. A young red haired girl flew into the room and wrapped her arms around Jade. "Jade," she says. "Everything will be okay."

"My boyfriend cheated on me with Tori!" Jade cried into Cat's shoulder.

Cat lifted Jade's head up. "Everything will be okay, Jade," she whispers to the crying girl.

Jade smiled a little and kissed Cat on the cheek. "You know, even though Beck and I just broke up about five minutes ago, I'm completely in love with you now," Jade says to Cat.

Cat smiles back. She stands up and grabbed Jade's hand and pulls her up. "Let's get to class," she said to her. Cat leaned over and kisses Jade on the lips really quick and then drags her out of the closet.

The new couple ran into Sikowitz's classroom and they saw Beck and Tori sitting together. Cat took Jade to the front of the room and they sat down together. Cat rested her head and Jade's shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.

Beck saw this and he freaked out because Jade had moved on already. Tori noticed his eyes and smacked him on the hand. "Stop it," she says. "You're mine now." She leaned over and kisses him.

--------------------
FanFictionLiveJournalYouTubeTumblr
user posted image
"We are rockets in the sky. We are planets passing by. Up, up, and away. Forget me, go your own way."
theMidnightRainfall
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 09:29 PM

Popstar

Group: Cool Mods
Member No.: 85

...I have no restraints when it comes to bad fanfiction. /dives in/

---

Beck kisses Tori back, but notices a feeling deep within himself that he can't possibly ignore. Is this really what he wants? Well, of course it was. If he didn't wanted this, then why did he just leave the girl he has so much chemistry with for a girl he barely interacts with?

"Because she's a monster and I'm perfect," Tori whispers so only he can hear. It's as if she's just read his mind - he didn't know she had so many amazing talents. This is just so utterly romantic to him somehow that he can't handle it and begs the writer to move on.

The others of their group of friends make their way into Sikowitz's classroom. Beck notices Robbie immediately, before he even sees him. Something in the room changes... (Then again, it could just be because Rex is yelling at Robbie again.) Beck tries to ignore whatever it is that's going on within himself - he's feeling so many different emotions -and waits for Sikowitz to make it to class while Tori clings to him.

There is only one problem, however. Sikowitz doesn't show up after five minutes...after ten minutes...and everyone begins to worry. You can see it on Jade's face most of all since she and Sikowitz have that father-daughter thing going on.

"What happened to Sikowitz?" Tori asks, standing up out of her chair to command the room for no apparent reason.

"It's probably no big deal," Andre says, seemingly a little peeved about Tori and Beck's new relationship.

"Yeah, this is Sikowitz after all," Robbie adds.

"Jade, did you have something to do with this?" Tori asks condescendingly, her angry mom face showing.

"Why in the world would you blame me for Sikowitz being late for class?" Jade asks, her voice more bitter than usual. "I'm not the one trying to sabotage people's personal lives today."

"Say-bo-tahge?" Rex says, but is ignored.

"Beck, did you hear what she just said to me?" Tori asks, needing back up so Jade knows she can't just walk all over her with her negative comments.

"Oh, guys, I just got a text from Sikowitz!" Robbie exclaims, redirecting everyone's attention.

---

...I'm going to stop now. This is just...bad. XD

--------------------
fanfiction livejournal tumblr
Remi's the name, fun's the game.
user posted image
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 03:50 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

At least I know I'm not the only one here who enjoys writing bad!fics. Plus, I think it helps get rid of writer's block.

The class looks at Robbie with interest. After a few minutes of Robbie just sitting there smiling, they soon became annoyed. "Well," Jade yelled angrily. "Are you going to read the text message or not?"

"Oh, right," Robbie said. "So, Sikowitz told me that he found an Italian woman and married her and they moved to China."

"No!" Jade yelled sadly. "Sikowitz was like the only father I ever had! It's completely obvious that I care deeply for him since he always gave parts in plays that were very important to me to Tori."

"Wait up!" Andre said. "Why would Sikowitz marry an Italian chic and move to China?"

"Maybe he's on drugs?" Cat suggested innocently not really knowing what she was saying. The class turned to Cat and gave her weird looks. "My brother takes lots of medicines. They make him happy."

Everyone, except Jade and Robbie, rolled their eyes at the red-head's words. Jade didn't roll her eyes because she's so deeply in-love with the girl. Robbie didn't roll his eyes because he's also deeply in-love with her.

"Well, should we get Principal Helen and tell her that he's gone," Tori, being the goody-two-shoes she is, suggested.

"No!" Everyone yelled.

"But-" Tori started while Jade interrupted her. "We can do whatever we want now. No tests, no weird acting. I mean, you can make out with your stupid little boyfriend in class. And I can kil..." Jade's voice trailed off and she had an evil glint in her eyes. "Never mind."

The class erupted into cheers even though it was pretty obvious that Jade wanted to kill Tori, but no one really cared.

Tori sighed sadly since she didn't want to go against school rules and do nothing in class. Beck noticed her sadness and wrapped his arm around her trying to help make her happy like sparkles. However, on the inside, he was in deep, deep teenage angst. He had so many feelings right then. He loved Tori, he really did. But maybe he just loved her pretty little body. And he loved Jade so much. She was a strikingly beautiful lightning streak in his boring little dark cloudy sky. Yet, he had other feelings that confused him so much. His best friend, Robbie, was sitting by himself with his puppet and Beck felt so sorry for him. He randomly wanted to jump up and run over to him and hold onto him tightly and tell him everything was fine. He also kind of wanted to kiss him.

Beck didn't know what was going on with his mind at the moment.

Jade was also having inner angst. She was in-love with Beck because he was so sexy and she had so much chemistry with him - plus, they had the actual Chemistry class together! That must mean something! But she loved Cat because Cat was so adorable and cute and funny. Who couldn't love her?

Meanwhile, another one of the eight main characters was struggling with some angst himself. He loved Tori so much because she was so sparkly. Then there was Jade, the dark side of the sun. And you can't forget Cat, the colorful rainbow. Andre didn't know what to do anymore.

Just trying to go deep into the inner beings of the characters. Haha. And I used a few lame metaphors/similes for practice for my boring English class. :D

--------------------
user posted image
"We are rockets in the sky. We are planets passing by. Up, up, and away. Forget me, go your own way."
Ciria
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 04:26 PM

♥Star♥
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

I'll try my hands

Mine will be worst than yours! Be warned of terrible attempts to be funny :/
---
Even with all his musical talent, he couldn't get the one. He would sit home and right deep, dark, moving music to relay his feelings to the world. He just wishes they could hear them. He sings inside his head...or so he thought - the words came pouring out and they all heard.

"Oh Tori, your the Edward to my Bella - 'cause you sparkle
Jade is like the depth of a volcano - your fiery hot
Cat is my pocketful of sunshine - 'cause your happy
and I just want you all...oh oh oh.
I'm hip, fresh, cool, and smooth
I've got it all! I want it all!
Babes so come to me now!"

This wonderful song put hearts in their eyes and their choice was obviously clear. They strode over to Andre and wrapped their arms around him.

Andre smiled and Beck cried as both his women left him. Robbie was angry as he saw them all kissing Andre.

Robbie took his puppet and started to attack Andre. He didn't know what to do and began to run away.

The girls were angry that Robbie chased their one and only love away and they challenged him to a fight.
---
I don't know what the h*ll I'm doing, Lol.

--------------------
user posted image
◘ I wanna run, run, runaway.♥
Profile on the Victorious Wiki
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 07:19 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

OMG! Terrible, but dramatic! Haha.

Jade grabbed onto Cat's hand, still in-love with her because of all her teenage angst that happened to be filling her soul. Cat looked at Jade and smiled, realizing that she only cared for her as a friend but decided to not tell her.

The three girls ganged up on Robbie and beat him up. However, after Cat punched him once, she started crying. Beck realized how beautiful she was crying and decided to add one more person to his growing list of people he was falling in-love with.

Tori stopped punching him soon enough and started crying too because she realized that no one loved her because she just caught Beck staring at Cat. She ran over to Andre and kissed him on the lips. Andre smiled happily while Beck died because one of his true loves chose someone else.

Then, after Jade had beaten Robbie up, she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him towards her. Robbie loved the smell of her peppermint breath breathing harshly down his neck. He saw her open her fiery lips and he decided to do something stupid.

He kissed her.

Then even more h*ll broke loose.

Ciria, you caused so much drama. Everybody is going to fall in-love with everybody... Haha. And wonderful poem btw. Amazing. Made me laugh.

(And there's no such thing as a bad bad!robin - unless u tipe lyke dis or sumthin.)

--------------------
user posted image
Ciria
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 07:37 PM

♥Star♥
Group Icon

I busted out laughing at the "Beck died" part lol. Thanks :D
---
The taste of Robbie's cinnamon lip gloss drove Jade crazy and soon she was kissing him back. She soon realized she loved Robbie, not Cat!

Cat nodded her head as Robbie and Jade had their make out session. She turned her attention to Tori! Making out with her man? No way! Suddenly, Cat jumped up and sprang onto Tori.

While Cat and Tori fought, a new presence had entered the room. Trina Vega and she was mad.

She had felt with her awesome super powers that someone was making moves on her man - Robbie. She looked and saw Jade kissing him. She could not have that.

"Jade!" She yelled. In her melodious voice she began to sing, "Jaaaadddeee, let go of him, riiiight now!"

Her wonderful singing voice broke Jade away from Robbie and she turned and glared at Trina.

She wants to sing, I'll sing too! Jade thought. She took a deep breath and belt out a high note.

Soon everyone stopped and stared as the singing battle took place.

"Ohhhhhh, you think you can beat me?" Jade sang.

"Yes! I caaaannn! You have not seen the best of me!" Trina sang.

"OH!!" Jade hit the highest note she could and glass shattered everywhere. People died and came back to life. People cried because of the beauty of her voice.

Trina took in a deep breath and was going to try and beat her note but, her mouth was open to long and a fly flew in!
---
:D

--------------------
user posted image
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 07:45 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Haha. Thank you. :D Your part was beautiful and very funny. :D P.S. I hate random ANs in the middle of stories, but, this is a bad fic... so...

The fly flew into Trina's mouth and got stuck in her throat. "Oh dear god," she croaked. She started choking and trying to cough it up because it was stuck there. "I can feel it crawling in my throat!" she said. (A/N: This has happened to me b4).

Beck magically came back to life and stared at the girl. "I know what can make it better!" he yelled. He grabbed his handy-dandy notebook and flipped to a picture of a fly crawling down a girl's throat. "It says here that you need to swallow it."

"Swallow it!" Trina yelled along with Tori, Cat, Andre, and Robbie.

"Swallow it!" Jade commanded her.

"I'd rather die!"

"I can arrange that," Jade told her.

Trina glared at her. She took a deep, shaky breath and swallowed the fly. As soon as it was in her stomach, she started coughing and hacking from the disgustingness of it all. She was soon better and she lunged at Jade. "You stole my man!" she screamed.

Jade fell to the ground with an oof and started crying as Trina smacked her around. "I know this is totally out-of-character, but you're hurting me! It's making me cry and I totally can't fight back!" she yelled.

Robbie looked at the two girls fighting, wondering which one he should help.

He looked over at Cat who was clinging onto Andre's arm. He then looked at Tori. He took a deep breath and decided to choose.

He ran over to Tori, grabbed her arm, and flung her out the window and he flung himself right after her.

... That's it. Haha.

--------------------
user posted image
theMidnightRainfall
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 07:57 PM

Popstar

Group: Cool Mods
Member No.: 85

...I go away for an hour and this is what happens? /dies/

---

"Oh my god!" Beck cries, running to the window. He isn't sure who he's worried the most about - Tori or Robbie - he just knows that two of the people he really wants to make out with right now have just fallen out of a...one-story window and this really isn't as big a deal as he originally thought.

Jade looks up from her position on the ground (A/N: innuendo) and turns her head toward Beck. He looks so desirable from behind and and and...she doesn't really love Robbie. She doesn't even know why she kissed him in the first place. All she knows is that she loves Beck, but he left her for a whore. And she loves Cat, but she left her for a black man, so he won't be back.

Why does everyone leave her?

She stands up, immediately out of her depression and punches Trina in the face. The drama queen falls to the floor, but no sound escapes her mouth - she's unconscious. Jade couldn't care less as she walks over to the window Beck's standing at, roughly grabs at his shirt, turns him around, and presses her lips to his, the way it should be.

That'll get them all back, she thinks.

---

...Uhhh...yeah.

--------------------
fanfiction livejournal tumblr
Remi's the name, fun's the game.
user posted image
Ciria
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 04:21 PM

♥Star♥
Group Icon

Cat realizes when Jade kissed Beck that her feelings are more than friendship. She looks at Jade and bursts into tears.

"Baby, come back to me!" She shouts.

Jade doesn't listen and she continues to kiss Beck.

"Jade!" She screams in an over-dramatic tone before she drops to the floor. She thinks about how horrible her life is already and how this hasn't helped at all.

She gets up quickly and bursts into another one of those songs in musicals. Everyone else knows the song suddenly too! They also know the choreography and this makes it much easier.

"Stop," she starts. "in the name of love!"

"I want your lovin', I want your revenge!" Tori is suddenly back out of the window.

"You and me could write a bad romance!" Jade sings.

Now everyone chimes in. "Ra-ra, ah ah ah."
---
I don't even know...what is this?

--------------------
user posted image
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:05 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Ciria, I don't even know what anything that has been written for this story is. I can't answer your question, sorry.

Suddenly, Andre creates a random solo near the end of the song. "Cat!" he sings loudly. "Please, baby, don't you know how much I love ya!" He stopped as Cat turned around towards him. "I mean sure, Jade is pretty hot and I'm just not that hot. But can't you love me."

Then everyone else started singing, "Can't you love him?" Except Cat and Robbie.

Cat burst into more tears and jumped out the window to join Tori and Robbie in their short downfall to the ground.

Jade sighed and looked at Beck. He looked down at her and kissed her on the lips once more. "I'm sorry for kissing Tori," he said to her. "So, so sorry."

Jade smiled happily because he was sorry.

"But-"

Jade started frowning.

"I can't love you. Because... Because I... I'm in-love with someone else. Someone who I haven't dated yet."

"Beck!" she yelled.

Beck ran to the window and looked out. "Robbie!" he yelled. "I love you! Do you want to go on a date that probably won't last but for maybe only one more writer to write us together?!"

Everyone - except Robbie - awaited Robbie's reply to Beck. They then all gasped as he answered...

So far, this isn't as weird as the Seddie round!robin I once read... Somehow, it went from Sam and Freddie falling in-love to aliens trying to kill them...

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5255 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Farrizx. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.