I need a time killer. I'll do both.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No. Not interested.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No, I dislike more than 3.
3) How many houses have you lived in? 4, 7 counting apartments.
4) Favorite candy bar? Three Musketeers.
5) Favorite shoes? Riding boots and ballet flats
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Nope.
7) Least favorite school subject? Mathematics.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? I hate her music..so no.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Nope.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Horses.
12) Favorite genre of music? Rock, country and heavy metal.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces
14) What time were you born? 11:11 P.M.
15) Do you like beer? Nope
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Little Einsteins.
18) Are you sarcastic? Not really.
19) What are your favorite colors? Light purple, blue, yellow.
20) How many watches do you own? Two.
21) Summer or winter? Summer, but I like both.
23) Favorite color to wear? Purple.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Purple.
26) Where is your second home? My riding stable.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Nope.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? No.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Four, currently.
30) How many video games do you own? A lot, but I suck at video games.
31) What was your first pet? A dog named Maggie.
32) Ever had braces? Nope.
33) Do looks matter? Kinda, not the most important thing.
34) Do you use chapstick? Depends on my lips.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. I'm in grade 8.
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie? American Eagle.
37) Are you too forgiving? Not too forgiving.
38) How many children do you want? Biologically, none. Adopted, one or two.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Waffles
41) Do you own a gun? No.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Nope.
43) When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Rode my horse.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Panera
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Nope.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? A bouncy one.
48) Nicknames? G.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope, lol.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Like everyday..
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Nope.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? My grandma, hoping she makes more applesauce.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? A fake one.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yes.
57) Do you dye your hair? I like being blonde. No need to dye ;)
58) Does anyone like you? Like-like? Three guys.
59) What year were you born? _ _ _ _.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I wasn't alive.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No. I really do not like them.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? I dislike both, but I like the breakfast at McDonalds.
63) Do you like yourself? Yes, but not like..I don't know, Trina, does xD
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? And does this matter? Neither.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Their eyes.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No.
68) Do you own a webcam? On my laptop I do.
69) Have you ever stripped? Like for money? Heck no.
70) Ever broke a bone? My ankle
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No.
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays, but I don't really like either.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes..or so he said.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Erm.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No
79) Do you have a birth mark? No.
80) Do you own a car? No.
81) Can you cook? In an Easy Bake oven..
82) 3 things that annoy you: People who use "OMG" too often, when people mix up there, their, and they're, and bad grammar.
83) Do you text message often? No.
84) Money or love? Right now, it's money, in the future, it'll be love, then money all over again.
85) Do you have any scars? No.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Applesauce.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Not a chance in h*ll.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red. I hate Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? No
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Not even one.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? A ton of them.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My grandma.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? This girl at my school.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My brother.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friend Claudia.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Xavier in grade 6.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friend Mallory.
100) Who was the last person that called you? Claudia.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Easy Way Out- Plain White T's
Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Make it Shine- Victoria Justice
In this River- The Black Label Society
100 Years- Five for Fighting
Tell Me Why- Taylor Swift
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
TAYLOR SWIFT X1000000000000.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and give me line 23.
The nearest book is upstairs. I'm too lazy...
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Claudia: lol G tell Madeleine happy bday!!!
Hint: Madeleine is my sister.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With clothes on....
7) What's your strangest talent?
I can..wash a horse strangely well?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls like pianos. Boys like music.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Yes..
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Never.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? I'm afraid of curly fries. And, alphabet soup spelling a word naturally.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Not that I know of.
13) What's your religion? Catholic
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Riding a horse.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Five for Fighting
17) What was the last lie you told?
Yes, I do like this hot dog, Aunt Kelsey.
18) Do you believe in karma? Sorta
19) What does your URL mean?
Uniform Resource Locator. Or something like that.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness - sensitivity. Strength- smart.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Uh.. idk.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? No.
23) How do you vent your anger?
Listen to Taylor Swift.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Nope,
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Talking on the phone.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? Yes.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Hate- whining. Love- Horse neighing.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I can't take on that jump?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Ghosts- No. Aliens- No.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left. Air. Then air.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Hot chocolate cooking.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? A "hotel" in Chicago. (I like Chicago, though).
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? West Coast
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? I don't know.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? Live. Love. Ride.
36) Define: Art. It's pretty. It's life. It's beautiful.
37) Do you believe in luck? Yes.
38) What's the weather like right now? Fudging cold..
39) What time is it? 7:15 P.M.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? No and no.
41) What was the last book you read? All American Girl- Meg Cabot
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Hate it.
43) Do you have any nicknames? Selena G, G
44) What was the last movie you saw? Mr. Popper's Penguins.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? When I broke my ankle.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? No.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Victorious, PLL
48) What's your sexual orientation? Straight.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yes.
50) Do you believe in magic? No.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? No. We all make mistakes..
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it? Save it
54) What's the last thing you purchased? Cold medicine.
55) Love or lust? Love.
56) In a relationship? No. Not interested.
57) How many relationships have you had? Two or three.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No.
59) Where were you yesterday?
School, the riding stable.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My iPod cover.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? Yes.
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? I don't know.
64) Where is your best friend?
At her house.
65) Spit or swallow?(; Swallow...
66) What is your heritage?
Like if you are French or something? Then I'm Scottish, German, French and Irish
67) What were you doing last night at 12 A.M.? Watching recorded Victorious episodes xD
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? I don't really care.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Nope.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog. Forget work.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
Tell my closest friends and family, ride horses, and I don't know.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Why can't I have both? I guess love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? The Best Day- Taylor Swift
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? That remains none of your beeswax.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Trust and love.
77) How can I win your heart?
Why does it matter?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yep. ;)
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Deciding to ride horses.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 7. Tiniest feet ever for my age, pretty much.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
LOVER OF HORSES AND TAYLOR SWIFT.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart. Red.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to? Mine- Taylor Swift
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors? Dark blue, dark purple, green
87) What is your current desktop picture? My horse.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Aww..nobody..
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
"Do you like-like someone?"
Because it's a no and it's basically a crime in my school not to like like someone.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Put up two fingers, say peace, and go back to sleep.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Super sonic hearing
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
When I told on Rosalinda for what she did.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Telling on Rosalinda.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Nevada. No, not to Las Vegas
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? A second cousin.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Nope.
98) Ever been on a plane? Many times.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? "Peace."
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
I don't really read Tumblr...